Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 03:40
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Randolph
PTW includes (in a way) 1.29f
If you install PTW there is no need for the 1.29f patch.
It might become more complex after conquests is released, although they might simply stop suporting PTW w/out conquests (like they stoped suporting vanilla civ after PTW).
hi ,

and what if you have one of the earlier disks , ....

Firaxis

have a nice day
Old May 20, 2003, 11:57   #32
Ekmek
Call to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Emperor

Local Time: 18:40
Local Date: November 1, 2010
1) ability to add terrain, either base or an overlay (think forest) type.

2) ability to add more terrain improvements. We dont need the art, we just need the ability. Which wil mean that the editor will have to be changed to not a bonus based on improvements but improvents having their own tab and you pick what terrains.

3) terrain buildings edit/add. So we can make airbases, naval bases (air base/fortress on water) edit the defense bonus, how much they carry etc. maybe even a building that lets you hide a unit.

4) resource attributes to include: disappear with tech., disappear after x number of turns with a road on it. disappear after colony on it.
and even better on the map page itself edit the resources like you can edit units (duration, bonus etc and a rename function although its the same req resource) this way saudi oil can last longer than texas oil etc, but both be a req for tanks for example. (I wont even ask for a resource consumption rate, I know i have to hold out for civ4)

5) more unit traits:
like someone mentioned mounted, I'm also for wheeled AND mechanized (the weight affects airlift options).

bonus versus specific typs of units (foot, wheeled etc)

spy traits that can be given to units, (not all but select ones, we miss the spy unit)

and atleast the option to make caravan units like civ2 (and base the gold on shields to produce if noot selectable in the editor, so we can have different resource caravans)

Upgrade unit not always automatic option (so we can make a oil unit and you have to pay to upgrade to tank or whatever, maybe micromanagement but the option would be nice)

6) ability to pick city graphic by file name (and there for able to keep the cultural group label but not linked to city graphics, so we can have more city styles)

that should be enough hoping for now