Old May 21, 2003, 18:44   #1
RUFFHAUS 8
King

Local Time: 21:06
Local Date: November 1, 2010
ADC70 Hail to the Redskins Dip - Game Over - DIAS (Choctaw, Serrano, Klamath)
This is fairly self explanatory. A unanimous vote of the remaining three players has approved a 'draw including all surviviors' (DIAS). Since Malecite and Nez Perce were nations in civil disorder, those tribes and former players are *not* included in the draw. Ironically the Malecite tribe was topping the board, and might have soloed if the game were played out.

Congratulations and thank you to Larry, orange, and SnowFire for your efforts and perserverence. Thanks also to all of the players for your participation , particularly those who played their positions out to the end.

Final Map:

http://www.geocities.com/ruffhaus8/ADC70/W1609.gif

The conclusion of this game also sadly marks my last effort for the Apolyton Diplomacy Club, and most likely the end of my association with Apolyton at all. The failure of and continued refusal by this site to devote a dedicated thread to Diplomacy (a small request), the refusal to allow a moderator that actually has a clue about what's going on in the threads, and the migration of most club memebrs to other sites or other hobbies, has left us with virtually nothing. Maybe the place will have a revival, but it looks damn dead to me. Very sad, but so be it.

I'll be playing Dip at Cat 23, Redscape, and CGN, along with various tournament appearances.
Old May 26, 2003, 04:31   #2
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 03:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
"This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."

Nice map
Old May 26, 2003, 04:44   #3
Frozzy
PtWDG2 SunshineNationStatesCall To Power SuperLeague
Emperor

Local Time: 14:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
http://www.geocities.com/ruffhaus8/ADC70/

On that page, scroll to the bottom and click on the very last like (W1609.gif)

There's your map