Old May 31, 2003, 14:06   #91
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 02:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Likewise fine by me

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old May 31, 2003, 14:59   #92
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 03:08
"20:00 London (9 pm) - 21:00 Berlin (10 pm) - 19:00 GMT"

damn thats confusing sheer luck i got on and you asked if i wanted to play now

in my opinion london = GMT , can't really be bothered calculating changes cos of summer/winter so effectively you've just said 7pm=8pm=9pm
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old May 31, 2003, 15:05   #93
Lazerus
King

in future just use the timer under somebodies name and then people can do a simple 2-1 calculation in their head and work out when it will be for them

<--- London
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old May 31, 2003, 15:32   #94
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

I can't today, only just got online, and going out in half an hour. Good luck with the game guys. Have fun.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old May 31, 2003, 18:11   #95
Dmad_aen
Settler

darn i hate missin games.
Old May 31, 2003, 18:46   #96
Lazerus
King

me and Jam kinda owned

lol was so great having a huge continent and so many nutrient bonuses and getting the WP, Bang went the pop.
You had just came on when Dre dropped Dmad, we were going to ask you to take his place but both myself and Jam were neck and neck each atleast double the strength of 3rd place (him due to tech and me by probably having more minerals then every1 else put together ) so it was nothing more then a race between us, we decided to call it a draw/co-operative victory instead.
Old May 31, 2003, 18:49   #97
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

We did dominate just a little bit

We should advertise a team game 2 on 2.

Can any two SMACers beat the combination of me as Uni and Laz as Hive - Pact to the death on both sides.

We'll take you on.......

-Jam
Old May 31, 2003, 18:54   #98
Lazerus
King

we could get some1 to set up a scenario aswell so theres no AI ... and the map is reasonably sized so i start nice and close

Dmad says he will

Last edited by Lazerus; May 31, 2003 at 19:00.
Old May 31, 2003, 19:02   #99
Jamski
Deity

Poor Miriam It was nice obliterating all her ugly bases (They were badly positioned for my spacing)

-Jam
Old June 2, 2003, 16:38   #100
Dmad_aen
Settler

i want to play <("<)
Old June 3, 2003, 06:07   #101
Timbba
ACDG Planet University of Technology
Chieftain

Wonder what happened to my poor, AI-controlled cyborg empire, if u played the same save
Old June 3, 2003, 07:39   #102
Jamski
Deity

They were crushed by the Hive and Uni attacking on two fronts It was horrible to see.

-Jam
Old June 3, 2003, 11:14   #103
Dmad_aen
Settler

some set up date for a game
Old June 4, 2003, 12:29   #104
Dmad_aen
Settler

ok what about 2215 of my time? today 4.6.2003

dmadaen...
Old June 4, 2003, 16:43   #105
Dmad_aen
Settler

ok that was nothing^^
Old June 5, 2003, 07:23   #106
Jamski
Deity

Dmad, get a partner, and me and Laz will give you a 2 on 2 game.

-Jam
Old June 5, 2003, 17:55   #107
Dmad_aen
Settler

who wants to be my partner?
Old June 6, 2003, 12:39   #108
Timbba
ACDG Planet University of Technology
Chieftain

Me... as long as it's simu play .
Old June 6, 2003, 15:30   #109
Lazerus
King

yep it will be, any suggested time ?
Old June 6, 2003, 18:31   #110
Dmad_aen
Settler

okay timbba then its you^^
its better you guys make time suggestions... im almost always free
Old June 7, 2003, 05:53   #111
Jamski
Deity

Pfingstmontag in the afternoon?

-Jam
Old June 7, 2003, 08:08   #112
Lazerus
King

you what ? lol but yeah im free this afternoon and 2moro if you guys want to play through the day
Old June 7, 2003, 08:20   #113
Jamski
Deity

Going to look at a flat tommorrow... Monday would be best, its a holiday (Pfingstmontag) and I've got nothing planned... yet

-Jam
Old June 7, 2003, 08:36   #114
Lazerus
King

monday = college and its a late evening finish after which i normally go see my gf
Old June 7, 2003, 19:05   #115
Lazerus
King

A rather resounding and utterly flawless victory for the collective in the Hive (Laz) - Uni (Jam) vs Gaian (Dmad) - Spartan (Timmba) game.

Jams tech every 4 years and me having more pop then every1 else combined meant it was a clear victory with only a few fights between the Uni and Spartans
spent all that time gearing up my huge industry aswell
Old June 7, 2003, 19:06   #116
Jamski
Deity

Can I just say that me and Laz totally owned Dmad_aen and Timbba.

What's next? A try for revenge? A new challenger?

-Jam
Old June 9, 2003, 12:47   #117
Dmad_aen
Settler

youre a bunch of mean guys^^
Old June 12, 2003, 09:42   #118
Dmad_aen
Settler

and quite silent during the week
Old June 12, 2003, 14:39   #119
Lazerus
King

Exams so no ip play through the week for atleast a fortnight. Could still play at weekends most likely.
Old June 12, 2003, 16:06   #120
Jamski
Deity

I'm moving, so like Laz, no games in the immediate couple of weeks....

-Jam