Old May 31, 2003, 16:40   #62
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 23:43
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Village idiot.
Better yet.. Secretary of the Revolutionary Council of Ultimate Stupidity and Bullshit
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old May 31, 2003, 16:48   #63
Wiglaf
Never Ending Stories
Emperor

Local Time: 21:43
You guys are so subtle. Hey Fez, you did not understand my bank post, reread it. And asher, be careful or I will run for another office until I have them all.
Old May 31, 2003, 16:55   #64
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 20:43
Quote:
Nice, you've descended to libel...
I thought it was pretty funny
Fez
as of 22/12/02
Quote:
Quite lately, I have been getting quite angry with a few people here and I really did not handle anything well when interacting with these people. I am tired. I am tired of it and don't want to hear any of it anymore. I have been for quite some time, I have had quite a history of problems here, but I will make this one statement. I am sorry for any ill-will I may have caused. If it comes to it, I leave. I did it before for nine months. And maybe next it will be longer. I don't think I should even be here. I am not welcomed here, I never was, I should of gone a long time ago. So? As of now I will be leaving for good. Many of you might say "he will be back" but just wait and see that I am being serious... I am not coming here ever again. I do not want to.
later that day, Stefu jests:
Quote:
See you in two weeks!
your response the same day:
Quote:
How about two years?
mere minutes later, you confirm yourself:
Quote:
Two years it is. 24 months
Quote:
Farewell.
I just wanted to let you know that I never found out about 6-8 months unless it was in another thread.
(no offense )
Wiglaf
Quote:
And asher, be careful or I will run for another office until I have them all.
The question was, "Whut position do you have?" The question now is, "Do you have a designated driver?"
Old May 31, 2003, 17:13   #65
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 23:43
It was in another thread. Also pointing things out like that is stupid. Get a life.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.