Old October 14, 2003, 06:02   #31
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 02:49
Local Date: November 2, 2010
but if you do so please explain WHY we took the tech...(the official reason anyway ...we didnt know and though it was a gift to speed up another tech to give to them)
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 14, 2003, 06:36   #32
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 04:49
Well personally, if PEACE tells "confidential" information, I would prefer to make it even a little stronger:
Quote:
Then they went all around the international community spreading lies - again!
And
Quote:
Soon after, Mymom found out that the My-irates had been continuously lying to them!
Old October 14, 2003, 07:58   #33
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 21:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Indeed... sounds good. PEACE will, sooner or later, spread this information around (especially when we go to war). I would really rather it be introduced to everybody in the form of a humourous poll by GooglieGod, rather than in PEACE's own incredibly biased words.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old October 14, 2003, 10:18   #34
Corellion
Prince

And shouldn't it be the MyCon and Myrates?
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
Old October 14, 2003, 10:55   #35
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

I don't think we can publish that in 3D, since it is quite biased, orat least selective in what it says, and will look it if we post it. However if Tassadar wished to post it, in some way or other, I would be happy about it

If PEACE do say anything, I will PM all the leaders of factions we know (all but PUT) and that anyone who has the PUT commlink to forward the message to GT, telling them about JDM and Hercs insults. I have received messages from Flubber which I will post in the PEACE thread in about half an hour (have to go out briedfly).

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old October 14, 2003, 11:25   #36
Phenix
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Morgan
Warlord

Local Time: 03:49
OK, we must make sure to not get isolated diplomatically!!
Old October 14, 2003, 15:40   #37
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

They have done it.
Old October 14, 2003, 15:42   #38
Corellion
Prince

Indeed. I just wish we could send out the video with the North Korean schoolgirls to them.
Old October 14, 2003, 15:49   #39
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

I have started a thread here about what to do with PEACEs ruling.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old October 16, 2003, 00:57   #40
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 19:49
The saloon door creaked, and swung open, ushering in a blast of cool nighttime air. A pungent whiff of kelp with overtones of sealurk wafted in on the evening breeze. The Stranger stood in the doorway for a moment, his large silhouette blocking the flickering light from the outside porch lantern. He was huge.

Conversation in the bar ceased as all eyes looked towards the door.

The Stranger shuffled in, glancing around the bar as he entered, at the myriad of eyes regarding him appraisingly. His rough jacket collar was turned up around his ears and a woollen oilskin toque was pulled low over his forehead, leaving a small gap from whence his piercing gaze swept the room.

Seasoned pirates cowered when that gaze flickered over them, averting their eyes as they saw those of the Stranger. And those eyes. A piercing blue, as deep and icy as the glacier fed lake abutting Mount Planet. An earnestness in that gaze, buttressed by a palpable zeal as the Stranger took in all that he saw marked him as one who led and expected to be obeyed.

He moved to the bar, and the barkeep, with downcast eyes, inquired as to his needs.

“Will you be having a wee something, Sir?” he queried. “We have a fine shipment of xenorum just arrived.”

The Stranger leaned forward, and holding his hand under the barkeep’s chin, forced eye-to-eye contact. The barkeep squirmed in his grip, but was drawn hypnotically to those eyes, his face showing the strain he was under.

The Stranger spoke in a quiet voice:

“I’m looking for the Cuspidore Brownbeard”

The barkeep flinched. He nodded, mute, to a corner where a raised dais held The Captains’ Table, and finally found his voice:

“Up there,” he squeaked. “With Cap’ns Flubber and Hercules. They’re in a strategy discussion about them Cyborgs and won’t like being disturbed.”

The Stranger grunted a ‘thank you’ and released his hold, and the barkeep sagged against the counter and watched – as did every eye – as the Stranger ambled over to the Captains’ Table.

The Captains looked up as the Stranger approached, back to the light so that his features were hidden. But his gaze found them and locked on to the Cuspidore’s.

He reached into the folds of his jacket and pulled out a parchment and dropped it on the table, nodded to the Cuspidore, then turned and marched across the saloon and out of the swing doors into the night.

The Captains looked at each other and shrugged.

The wind brought in by the swinging saloon door had ruffled the parchment open, and it lay on the table. Their eyes were drawn to it as metal filings to a magnet. Finally the Cuspidore reached out and smoothed the parchment, pulling a lamp closer so that they could decipher it.

There was but one phrase ……………….

You could always trade them Doctrine: Initiative

And the signature simply said ............ Googlie

Last edited by Googlie; October 16, 2003 at 01:06.
Old October 16, 2003, 01:45   #41
Corellion
Prince

And so it began... so much benefit, yet also so much woe.
Old October 16, 2003, 11:35   #42
Phenix
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Morgan
Warlord

Local Time: 03:49
Nice fluff