Old September 25, 2003, 10:02   #481
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 13:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote: Is SASS back again?

Yeah it's actually worse than last time, even though it doesn't seem worse. The difference is people are still around, just too busy to get deeply involved. Just consider that two of our most active members. HongHu, and Jamski have been logging on and posting 3 posts each day. Rather than the usual 20+. Vev is still spamming heaps, but the posts are all shallow, because he's too busy to think about the ACDG.
Old September 25, 2003, 10:21   #482
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 21:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
It is all Spamski's fault.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 25, 2003, 10:24   #483
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by t_ras
well...helo comarades!
I'm a new chairman in town.
now...what are we doing here?
Don't let the Chairman here this. You'll be schedule a trainning session with Comrade Vev in no time.

So just relax and enjoy your xenodoughnuts. As for what we are doing here? Well mainly producing Secretly Produced Artificial Meat, but also worrying if the CC had built VW.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 25, 2003, 11:22   #484
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 03:35
Yeah, deadline at the end of the month and I mad the mistake of starting a new (solo) game of BG2.... and I was on holiday in Bavaria... where do the hours go to?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old September 25, 2003, 11:27   #485
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 04:35
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
and I was on holiday in Bavaria... where do the hours go to?
-Jam
Lol, where do the hours go? Time is flying when getting drunk at the Oktoberfest, isnīt it?
Old September 25, 2003, 11:47   #486
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Indeed so

/me drinks another Maß *

-Jam
Old September 25, 2003, 11:48   #487
Jamski
Deity

And how did you know that I was at the.....

Bit obvious really I suppose

-Jam
Old September 25, 2003, 16:06   #488
Snowflake
Princess

Turn posted by CC. Built it? Built not?

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 25, 2003, 17:03   #489
Jamski
Deity

Perhaps we could get the password from Tass and check

Ummm, I mean we'll have to wait and see, won't we...

-Jam
Old September 25, 2003, 17:38   #490
Snowflake
Princess

I just PMed you the password dear Chairman Jamski Ooops just kidding

Hmmm, you have waited over 72 hours now and still haven't seen my PMs, have you...

-Hong

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 25, 2003, 19:17   #491
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

I like to wait and suffer.
Old September 25, 2003, 19:31   #492
Jamski
Deity

PMs?

Must look more often, sorry

-Jam
Old September 26, 2003, 09:44   #493
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Is there anyone that can get on MSN often at this time of night?

Because I've noticed the turns usually occur around about now.
Old September 26, 2003, 09:47   #494
Kody
Emperor

Buster is around right now. Although this is the ME build turn, so it might take him longer than usual.
Old September 26, 2003, 09:52   #495
Kody
Emperor

Quote:
Ok what is required to build elite units? Command center? Trained units? Visit monolith? What else? Switch to power? Do you have to switch to power when you build the units or can you switch later when you need to use the units?
Vev has it all the maths worked out. You should ask him.

From what I've worked out with the hive, and had confirmed with vev. Is we need command centre, cyborg factory, monolith and running SE survival.
Old September 26, 2003, 10:07   #496
Kody
Emperor

Also for about 20 ECs you can upgrade a scout by 1 morale each turn. However, to get elite you can't be running wealth. It appears the maximum you can get with -2morale is commando. Even if you give the commando unit a +1 morale upgrade.
Old September 26, 2003, 10:14   #497
Snowflake
Princess

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure my prototyped units are elite. And others are commando I think cause I have CN and monolith. Now I guess I only need to switch to power when I attack?

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 10:17   #498
Kody
Emperor

trained, CN, and monolith for commando.

and trained, CN, prototype and monolith for elite?

I managed to get elite units with Trained, CN, bioenhancement, prototype and monolith while running wealth. Okay so it is possible to get it elite under wealth, just that I've remembered getting monolith upgrades from commando to commando.

Last edited by Kody; September 26, 2003 at 10:26.
Old September 26, 2003, 10:35   #499
Snowflake
Princess

So do you think that's right? I think you only need bioenhancement for worms. Now I still don't know do you have to have power when you produce or do you only need to have power when you attack?

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 11:04   #500
Kody
Emperor

When you produce units they get more morale if you're in power. Then there's a certain amount of morale they get when you're in power. So the answer is both.

If you're just after the +1 move then getting elite units is possible with bioenchancement + command nexus, under power. Then switch back to wealth when you're done. The units will still be elite I think.

But if you're still running power your attack and defence will be stronger.
Old September 26, 2003, 11:33   #501
Snowflake
Princess

Hive's effeciency is really inferior to Buster's. Although I'm sure our democracy is unsurpassed.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 11:40   #502
Kody
Emperor

Indeed, it's so inefficient how my ability to play the turn is delayed because a certain someone isn't getting on MSN.
Old September 26, 2003, 11:42   #503
Snowflake
Princess

Who is that certain some one? Let's get him into Rm 103.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 11:44   #504
Kody
Emperor

It's a her
Old September 26, 2003, 11:45   #505
Kody
Emperor

Oh it's 2am in the morning. Even if someone did get on right now I'm too likely to make a mistake like pressing the wrong arrow key.

Anyway goodnight.
Old September 26, 2003, 11:49   #506
Snowflake
Princess

Have a nice night dear Comrade Kody. At least you can sleep tight tonight knowing that VW has not gone anywhere else.

Oh and Claire said even though she couldn't get on MSN she still thinks about you.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 11:51   #507
Kody
Emperor

Yeah but I don't usually sleep too well when the turn hasn't been done yet. I'll probably wake up in 6 hours.
Old September 26, 2003, 12:00   #508
Snowflake
Princess

Oh poor comrade Kody. We really need to get Claire back from the Drones. Remember a nice sleep is imperative to ones ability of sound reasonning which is so important to his great duty for the Hive even if he is such a talent that have gone through so many nervestaplings. Loosen yourself ... Let it go ... Here's some sheeps from Jamski sheep farm ... Slowly, let yourself transcend ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 12:17   #509
Snowflake
Princess

Why are you still here Kody? Go sleep! The turn will not go anywhere!

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 26, 2003, 12:51   #510
Jamski
Deity

Damm, just logged into MSN to see that everyone's just gone to sleep I'll be around for about 8 hours yet...

-Jam