Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 13:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Be careful what you wished for Micha ... knowing what Jamski might do
Old October 8, 2003, 19:05   #542
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 03:35
Come and get it alte Kumpel

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old October 9, 2003, 09:50   #543
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 21:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
You willing to give him all of your snow? Even the last snowflake?

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 10, 2003, 08:51   #544
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Only if you don't want it dear Comrade. Its all melted now anyways

-Jam
Old October 10, 2003, 10:16   #545
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

A snowflake melted into a drop of water, and faded away into the air. Where is it now?

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 10, 2003, 10:29   #546
Jamski
Deity

Its in the air? Its a cloud? Its higher than the sky?

-Jam
Old October 10, 2003, 11:08   #547
Snowflake
Princess

How could it be higher than the sky? Is it a star now? Will it come back again?

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 10, 2003, 15:06   #548
Jamski
Deity

I'm a doctor, not a scientist.

-Jam
Old October 10, 2003, 17:42   #549
Snowflake
Princess

Good thing you are not a scientist. Since you are so forgetful.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 10, 2003, 17:45   #550
Jamski
Deity

I've even forgotten what I was supposed to forget? Or was I supposed to remember it?

-Jam
Old October 12, 2003, 11:42   #551
Snowflake
Princess

That you were not a doctor? (Or maybe you are you just forgot to tell us) Or that water molecules cannot go higher than the sky? Or ... Well no need to tell you what you were suppose to forget for you'll forget it anyway.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 13, 2003, 00:11   #552
Snowflake
Princess

Here, Marshal, a glass of xenowine.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 13, 2003, 03:29   #553
Jamski
Deity

/me steals it and drinks it *

I was thirsty, sorry Anyway *hic* HongHu, I'm sure there are water molecules on Mars, which is above the sky yes? But I'm a bricklayer, not a scientist

-Jam
Old October 13, 2003, 06:32   #554
Vev
King

Ach, not Dr Bones.
Old October 13, 2003, 12:41   #555
Jamski
Deity

No Jim

-Jam
Old October 13, 2003, 14:27   #556
Snowflake
Princess

You sure that snowflake of yours has risen to join the water molecules in Mars? Quiz: what form is she now?

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 14, 2003, 02:57   #557
Jamski
Deity

She's a PLATform, of course, for our speculation

-Jam
Old October 17, 2003, 07:46   #558
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Jamski, MSN?
Old October 17, 2003, 09:37   #559
Jamski
Deity

John, at work

(yes its a strange situation for me too)

-Jam
Old October 20, 2003, 17:46   #560
Snowflake
Princess

What happened to Spamski? Did he quit working for the party? I think another training session in Rm 103 may be in the order.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 20, 2003, 18:51   #561
Vev
King

Off into the land of shadows he danced
Stuffed in an office with no respite.
Day and night Jamski toiled bound to his desk
So Welcome to the world of money
Pressed suits, ties and great big elephants
Do don your favourite music and lets working now
Old October 20, 2003, 22:04   #562
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 20:35
Time to celebrate, 3 mid-terms down, 1 to go!

Old October 20, 2003, 22:13   #563
Vev
King

*Three elephants trumpets in honour of Voltaire's grand achievements*

A whole pile of trained chimps are hiding backstage ready for the grand finale.
Old October 22, 2003, 04:55   #564
Jamski
Deity

/me is scared of chimps *

Sorry guys (and gal) but the last few days have been a bit insane here in sunny (freezing cold) Schwäbia. I'm on a work computer again, pretending that I have to type an important document, but really taking a moment to remind people that I'm still alive. Real life... don't get me started on real life

It looks like this job won't be long term (like all the odd jobs I have to do to keep the German Employment Police off my back) so I hope to get back to normal in a couple of weeks... perhaps.

Anyway, hello to the hello thread regulars, and keep giving glory to the Hive

-Jam
Old October 22, 2003, 17:14   #565
Snowflake
Princess

Jamski please look at my last post in the CyCon negotiation thread and comment. I plan to do it tonight since CC knows the permanent poll is closed now (I have posted the start of every poll per discussion with Kody to show our goodwills).

Now Kody is not here any more and I don't know when Chairman and Marshal would be here. I will have to do whatever I think is the best if no other comment is received. Don't blame me later if I did something that is not confirmed to the CCC/CMC's desire.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 22, 2003, 17:40   #566
Jamski
Deity

Offer them a permapact, and falsify the data to look good. This is really the only option. We can decide later if its a real pact or a trick pact. Right now, lets just get in bed with them and see how it feels, eh?

My money is on a 3-way-pact to the end. I mean come on, we LIKE the CyCon a lot, and the Drones too, while we dispise the Uni and the Pirates. Its a no-brainer really

-Jam
Old October 22, 2003, 17:42   #567
Snowflake
Princess

You forgot that the Drones doesn't want 3 team victory.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 22, 2003, 18:01   #568
Jamski
Deity

Then we have to persuade them that its all for the best. Its better than a two-team-loss, eh?

-Jam
Old October 25, 2003, 16:05   #569
Snowflake
Princess

Ahhh! Oct posted in Tass's counter-revolution thread!

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 25, 2003, 18:03   #570
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Of course I have. SOMEONE must fight the those who would oppose the Chairman.