Old June 13, 2003, 16:19   #1
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 23:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
NewZ UpdatE
I PM'ed MargG and DanQ this yesterday. Hopefully they will be able to post it soon.

NewZ UpdatE

Sorry folks that it has taken me a bit to keep you up to speed here in the C3DG, but being president has taken more of my Poly Time than I originally anticipated.

We have taken the war to our enemies. In the beginning, prior to us even founding a second city, the evil, nasty, smelly Ottomans sent an army against us. Using our superior tactics (and a good bit of luck) we defeated this army, founded a second city, and created a mini-army that marched against the Ottomans. This mini-army, composed of two archers, a spear and Thag, the mighty barbarian warrior, succeeded beyond our wildest dreams, forcing the Ottomans to sue for peace and giving us a dearly needed city.

Now, some 20+ turns later, we have created a real archer force and marched into the Ottoman lands. One archer contingent, headed by one of our Co-Vice Presidents, OPD, was able to take its objective with amazing ease. OPD was heard saying “Ahhh, it is good to be a Viking” as he shot arrows into the backs of the fleeing Ottoman dogs. This city was named OPD’s Lunch in honor of our Vice Presidents victory.

Later, a small contingent marched and took another Ottoman city. Now, we are debating what to do with them. Our small military is spread fairly thin. The Ottomans are willing to give up to 4 cities in exchange for peace. We have taken their only source of iron (so we now have iron ourselves). Please look at this thread here and voice your opinion.

Because of a conflict with my computer and using the Apolyton Chat, we will be having the next chat this Sunday on Undernet, in the #Civ3Dem channel. Please look this thread here for time information (6 AM Eastern Time) as well as our current plans. We hope to see you.

Also, we will soon have the third installment of our newspaper, the Valhalla Harold up for publication. Contact UnOrthOdOx, the editor and publisher of the paper if you have anything you would like to contribute.

GodKing, Term 2 president

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old June 13, 2003, 17:18   #2
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 05:38
Local Date: November 2, 2010
hi ,

great

this should indeed be front page news

have a nice day
Old June 13, 2003, 17:56   #3
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 21:38
What tech are we researching?
Old June 13, 2003, 19:36   #4
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:38
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
What tech are we researching?
Monarchy, IIRC.
Old June 13, 2003, 22:57   #5
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 05:38
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloreep

Monarchy, IIRC.
hi ,

we should research something else then that , .....

have a nice day