Old March 16, 2004, 17:56   #211
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
As for the Internal Affairs orders, I dont think growing tired of discussion is a valid excuse for simply over-riding me because GeoModder agreed with you.
Just to clarify this point, I'm not trying to say at all me no longer having fun discussing IAF orders is reason for me not to have executed some of your tentative orders. I'm just offering it as one of the many reasons (so certainly not the main reason) for resigning as Prime Function.
Old March 16, 2004, 21:10   #212
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Mmmm, Maniac, how about offering a contact person in the ambassador thread for diplomatic issues?

It might not be clear to everyone to whom they have to send PM's.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 07:53   #213
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

As on MY 2159.314, I assume the duties of Prime Function of the CPU for the remainder of this term.

I hope by next elections that other people will feel called upon this duty, but if not, I'm prepared to continue this office for the next 3 terms.

My immediate plans are more oriented on the build up of some military defense forces, followed by growth -and research oriented facilities, if we're able to do so in the present political climate on Chiron at least.

Any suggestions are always welcome, but please in the appropriate office thread.

Contestion of me assuming this office can be posted here off course.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 21, 2004, 15:48   #214
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Here are the files mailed to me:

http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...CyCon-2160.zip

http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...essend2160.zip
Old March 21, 2004, 15:53   #215
GeoModder
Deity

Thank you, Maniac. I've sent the CyCon turn to Tass as well, I suppose he'll try to upload it there now too.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 04:44   #216
GeoModder
Deity

Looking at the speed that the turns go over these weeks, I think I won't be around when the PUT or CyCon turn is ours.

In short: player replacement needed for coming sunday and monday.

Anyone?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 25, 2004, 13:53   #217
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 19:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If no one else says anything, as a last resort, I will, but you'll have to direct me to the list of orders, and make sure I have the current password....
Old March 25, 2004, 15:00   #218
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

/me also volunters if gets the orders list
Old March 26, 2004, 13:13   #219
GeoModder
Deity

Ok, thanks Ouro and Obstructor. Ouro since you wanted to be the last resort, Obstructor is the PUT turnplayer then for this weekend.

Obstructor, in the MAF thread are already the military orders. I don't know if it's still worth to make an IAF order list.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 26, 2004, 14:11   #220
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

That would certainly be some interesting IAF
Old March 30, 2004, 04:36   #221
GeoModder
Deity

Question:

Did anyone play the PUT turn?

I guess like it is now that the Drones can take Caboolture without the delete a human faction bug, since they're last in playline.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 30, 2004, 16:27   #222
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

EDIT: Whoops sorry, just seen MAF. It seems you will play the PUT turn.

Last edited by Illuminatus; March 30, 2004 at 16:59.
Old March 30, 2004, 19:05   #223
GeoModder
Deity

I have a problem. When I download the turn, it receive a empty zip folder. Does anyone of you have this as well? And in case of emergency, is there anyone who hasn't tinkered with the turn yet?

Such a one can be used as emergency turnplayer.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 30, 2004, 21:47   #224
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 19:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What year are we talking...?
Old March 31, 2004, 08:37   #225
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Ouro_827
What year are we talking...?
The last turn, but I solved the problem. I found Maniac online last night and he sent me an unzipped download.

Turn is played.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 5, 2004, 03:35   #226
GeoModder
Deity

Does anybody know why we may not download the 2161 turn yet?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 5, 2004, 08:37   #227
Maniac

No. So unless someone can give a decent explanation, I'd suggest you just download it and play ahead. The Hive has already heavily broken their time limit after all.
Old April 5, 2004, 11:37   #228
GeoModder
Deity

Well, I've sent a mail to Tass with the question to elaborate a bit. Hopefully he tells us more.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 6, 2004, 13:22   #229
GeoModder
Deity

Ok, I propose to lay back and do our RL things till we hear an 'official' permission of Tass regarding the PUT turn.

Nice way to end the DG, actually

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 6, 2004, 13:36   #230
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Question: is anyone interested why itisyoda in Hive members list? I can find out, and I would finally have some base for official contact.
Old April 6, 2004, 13:54   #231
GeoModder
Deity

Feel free, I'm curious myself... But don't get banned for it!!

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 6, 2004, 16:09   #232
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Hello again honoured Hive, even as you are now our enemy. As the Prime Function of CPU, I am asking two questions. First is the fate of PUT. I can guess that freezing of your most recent turn is connected to this, and since no communication has transpired between either us or Drones or Gods, I just wish to inquire are you polling about that, and shall we soon receive communications about that issue?
Also, a question about a most recent member of yours, itisyoda. He was a member of the Free Drones, and now he is listed as a member of the Hive. Can you please explain that? Are you and Drones unifying like CC and PUT or is itisyoda an ambassador of some kind between you and Drones, who has access to both of your forums. Can you please explain that, Chairman Arnelos of the Central Foreign Affairs Committe? We hope for quick reponse. Also, you can PM GeoModder too about this, since I tend to be offline for 2/3 of the day.
Old April 6, 2004, 16:10   #233
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I forgot: Sent to Arnelos.
Old April 6, 2004, 17:29   #234
GeoModder
Deity

Well, if a response ever comes back, put it in the Hive diplomaty thread. Now we only need the release of the PUT turn.

Tass?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 8, 2004, 05:12   #235
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor, I propose to play the PUT turn.

Just make sure that no drone riots will happen and that the scout (flying brigade) production will be finished next turn. And NO transfer of energy of mapinfo please, PUT IS defeated after all.

If you can't upload it, sent the turn by email to me, Skanky, MWIA and Tass and ask the Tass to post it in the turn tracking thread of the DG forum, and to Skanky and MWIA to post it in our forum.

Thank you.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 8, 2004, 05:21   #236
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

No transfer? OK. I will upload it tonight, since I will have to get some work done, just as I finish browsing forums.
Old April 8, 2004, 05:40   #237
GeoModder
Deity

'ke

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 8, 2004, 12:32   #238
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

OK, Geo can you open CC turn, and look at it, so that I do not have to save and exit whenever sth unexpected happens. When you`ve verified it I will proceed to play it. Also there is question of DBTSverse Portal? Should we probe it or not? I will check sth in CC turn MY 2161 about other options.
Old April 8, 2004, 16:58   #239
GeoModder
Deity

Turn downloaded, I'll open it in 1,5 hours when I'm back home and let you now (short break atm).

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 8, 2004, 17:01   #240
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

`kay