Old June 30, 2003, 00:14   #1
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 04:49
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Proposal: Alliance between CYCON and HIVE.
We would be a glorious team. Brain and brawn, brawn and brains.....It would be glorious!

THIS IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE TWO FACTIONS ONLY!!!! VOTES:

HIVE YEA: 4
TASSADAR
VEV
KODY
CHAIRMAN VOLTAIRE

HIVE NYET: 0

CYCON YEA: 0

CYCON NYET: 0

TOTAL YEA: 4
TASSADAR OF THE HIVE.
VEV OF THE HIVE
KODY
CHAIRMAN VOLTAIRE
TOTAL NYET: 0

Last edited by Nubclear; June 30, 2003 at 03:32.
Old June 30, 2003, 00:21   #2
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 14:49
YEA
(those multitasking modules will come in handy)

I guess I will join the in fun. If anyone pays any attention.

I'm si-inging in the rain,
What a glorious day!
Nervestaplers abound
How I rejoice the pain!

A little bit of fun singing to brighten the day.

No more bunnies here.
Sunshine now ruins a beautiful day.
Gone beyond the horizon they are.
Soon we will join them.

Last edited by Vev; July 29, 2003 at 22:20.
Old June 30, 2003, 00:24   #3
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

HERE IS THE VOTE AS IT STANDS. The two top are the acknowledged leaders, and the rest are members.

Yellow is NO VOTE, Blue is YEA, and red is NYET.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	vote.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	48847  

Last edited by Nubclear; June 30, 2003 at 03:32.
Old June 30, 2003, 00:24   #4
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

YEA
(But only if they share the bunnies.)
Old June 30, 2003, 03:33   #5
Nubclear

On behalf of the chairman:

YEA!!!!
Old June 30, 2003, 05:01   #6
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:49
Please PM us the coordinates of your HQ, and we'll pay you a visit to discuss the terms of a pact...
Old June 30, 2003, 05:18   #7
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Please PM us the coordinates of your HQ, and we'll pay you a visit to discuss the terms of a pact...

Remember, if you vote YEA, not only will you get military protection but......

Old July 1, 2003, 07:25   #8
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

So everyone is busy editing their posts here huh?

It looks deserted at the moment... Oh well.

Sneak peek at the new Pravda comic

Kody

You are quite mad Vev.

Kody

Last edited by Kody; July 25, 2003 at 09:43.
Old July 1, 2003, 08:54   #9
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

As I am sure Chairman Voltaire is already aware, I wish friendly relations with everyone, as war is wasteful and illogical. However if we are to have an alliance, it will not be publicised on this forum, in this way. It will be discussed and debated, and will be arranged in private.

I am sure Comrade Claire could do much... persuading... on your behalf

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Last edited by Drogue; July 1, 2003 at 15:58.
Old July 1, 2003, 11:00   #10
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 22:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Comrade Claire is currently very busy helping to control the internal chaos in the Hive, but I'm sure she'll find time working for the purpose of persuading Prime Function eternal peace in Chiron when the time comes. The other day she confessed in me that the rumored implanted gorilla was so attractive to her that she couldn't wait till the day when its owner is sighted by one of our Hive scout. She indicated that she wouldn't even wait for any political negotiations to be reached before she starts her trip to see the gorilla once she knows its whereabout.

Grapefruit Garden
Old July 1, 2003, 16:05   #11
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

That is indeed good news. I only wish I were able to disclose the location of the Gorilla, however my rational circuits will not let me. Although for Comrade Claire...

/me turns away from his commlink and adds a short passage to the bottom of "Meditations on Logic":

Quote:
Comrade Claire manages to affect certain circuits that I am not used to being used however. I am unsure about this, and will require time to meditate to explore what this is that I am feeling. Perhaps there is more to life than pure logic. This is the second time that thought has entered my mind. I am not so quick to discount it this time.

Old July 1, 2003, 18:09   #12
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Oh yea now we're more and more alike. Somebody emotional with logics vs somebody logical with something that might be called "emotions" ...

Grapefruit Garden

Last edited by Snowflake; July 1, 2003 at 23:02.
Old July 5, 2003, 01:48   #13
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 23:49
I propose that, due to the legality issues of this thread, it be closed immediately.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old July 5, 2003, 14:44   #14
Drogue
staff

I second that. GT: Please close this thread.

Old July 5, 2003, 23:34   #15
Snowflake
Princess

I third that.

Grapefruit Garden
Old July 6, 2003, 00:54   #16
Nubclear

NO! This thread must never be closed!!!

It's another brilliant display of Hiverian +1 Productions
Old July 6, 2003, 07:48   #17
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

GT seems to be quite inactive, so no thread closure. The best way to forget the thread is to stop posting in it. Therefore let this be my last post here!

The next four people posting in this thread are acting as a bunch of morons:

(Definition of a moron according to the infallable CyCon dictionary: "a person, not called HongHu, acting silly")

Quote:
Eli, what's NYET? Since I'm a man of his words, I'm not gonna break my last post promise by adding another post.
In case Eli doesn't read this, AFAIK 'nyet' is simply 'no' in Russian.

Quote:
you are free to post in this thread now if you are not: 1. Drogue, 2. Tassadar5000, 3. HongHu, or 4. Eli. The quota for morons are already fulfilled.
Not exactly. If another poster posts in this thread, I'll just re-edit my message to a five moron quota.

Oops, sorry HongHu! I've forgotten to check this thread lately.

Quote:
Evil, that is.

Quote:
What a good fellow poster HongHu is.
Indeed. My sincere apologies!! It seems my cybernetic implants made a illogical error. After having checked the CyCon dictionary, it appears it is per definition impossible that you would be a moron! I have edited this post a few lines up to reflect this.

Quote:
Looks like nobody is checking this thread any more but you and me. We could turn this thread into a secret conspiracy meeting place right under their noses!
Great idea! So what will we talk about? A Hive-CyCon alliance??

Quote:
How about arranging a couple secret meetings for Comrade Forlani with certain functions. Interested?
Well, personally I would say "thanks but no" to such meetings. I'm not at all "wild" about Claire Forlani. She seems so... I don't know... decent and mature to me. I guess it's because I'm merely 20 years old (in a month at least), making her terribly old compared to me. However, I will relay the message to other functions. I'm sure Prime Function Drogue Beta-8 and External Affairs Function Delta would be very happy to engage in "diplomatic contacts".

Btw, who's in your avatar if I may ask?

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance, would you kindly reveal who our affable EAFD is? I'm sure Comrade Forlani will feel an honor to meet with the great minds.
Before he joined the Consciousness, Function Delta was kwown as DeathByTheSword (one of the "regulars" of the previous ACDG). I consider his new name way too uninformative, as is proved by you not knowing who he really is, but I haven't yet had a fitting opportunity to tell him so.

Quote:
He is the flower of the motherland No. 2. Flower of the motherland No. 1 has recently been sent to China for a secret meeting with the Great Captain Herclues. Yes we are all out for our "diplomatic contacts".
Oh I thought he was your kid or so.
/me wonders what "flowers of the motherland" are and does a Google search in a futile attempt to cure his ignorance, finding only this propaganda-like webpage.
There's little information on that page, but are those "flowers of the motherland" perhaps titles, with the usual Chinese poetic flair, for people who receive more opportunities by the state to educate themselves??

This thread might soon fall on the second page btw.

Last edited by Maniac; July 10, 2003 at 16:33.
Old July 6, 2003, 19:15   #18
Drogue
staff

And this my last

:doitnow: @ Tass

Last edited by Drogue; July 11, 2003 at 13:01.
Old July 6, 2003, 20:52   #19
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
And this my last
And this is MY last
Old July 6, 2003, 22:45   #20
Snowflake
Princess

Alright my last too

Eli, what's NYET? Since I'm a man of his words, I'm not gonna break my last post promise by adding another post.

You are free to post in this thread now if you are not: 1. Drogue, 2. Tassadar5000, 3. HongHu, or 4. Eli. The quota for morons are already fulfilled.

Quote:
If another poster posts in this thread, I'll just re-edit my message to a five moron quota.
Evil, that is. Notice that HongHu hadn't edit his post to say "the previous three posters are acting like a bunch of morons"? What a good fellow poster HongHu is.

Looks like nobody is checking this thread any more but you and me. We could turn this thread into a secret conspiracy meeting place right under their noses!

Quote:
(Definition of a moron according to the infallable CyCon dictionary: "a person, not called HongHu, acting silly")
/me feels very special to have appeared in the CyCon dictionary in this very special way.

Quote:
So what will we talk about? A Hive-CyCon alliance??
How about arranging a couple secret meetings for Comrade Forlani with certain functions. Interested?

Quote:
Well, personally I would say "thanks but no" to such meetings. I'm not at all "wild" about Claire Forlani. She seems so... I don't know... decent and mature to me. I guess it's because I'm merely 20 years old (in a month at least), making her terribly old compared to me.
Seond Function, your logicalness and unemotionalness are exemplary for all the functions!

Quote:
However, I will relay the message to other functions. I'm sure Prime Function Drogue Beta-8 and External Affairs Function Delta would be very happy to engage in "diplomatic contacts".
Pardon my ignorance, would you kindly reveal who our affable EAFD is? I'm sure Comrade Forlani will feel an honor to meet with the great minds.

Quote:
Btw, who's in your avatar if I may ask?
He is the flower of the motherland No. 2. Flower of the motherland No. 1 has recently been sent to China for a secret meeting with the Great Captain Herclues. Yes we are all out for our "diplomatic contacts".

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Oh I thought he was your kid or so.
Your implant hasn't failed you this time, dear Second Function. He IS my little one. All children are flowers of the motherland in our great nation.

Quote:
This thread might soon fall on the second page btw.
Very terribly true I'm afraid, especially if SoG-to-be Historian Tass opens other polls. Let's hope that our great factions have met and joint hands by that time.

Sorry I broke my last post promise by accidently replied and not edited my old post. May be it's time for this secet channel to be closed.

Ahh I see that Prime Function himself has discovered the secret channel aka secret meeting room of Comrade Forlani Claire.

Grapefruit Garden

Last edited by Snowflake; July 11, 2003 at 17:47.
Old July 7, 2003, 03:49   #21
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 07:49
NYET
Old July 10, 2003, 16:52   #22
Snowflake
Princess

Delete.

Grapefruit Garden
Old July 10, 2003, 22:49   #23
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Delete.
This.
Old June 26, 2004, 03:14   #24
Kody
Emperor

This was another of those premature cycon-hive pacts.
Old June 26, 2004, 03:55   #25
Nubclear

We all see how well this ended up....
Old June 26, 2004, 05:56   #26
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

I must
Old June 26, 2004, 07:26   #27
Kody
Emperor

Tassadar, have you read the edited messages. There was a whole series of conversations via the edited messages, unfortunately some of them aren't here anymore.