Old June 30, 2003, 05:49   #1
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 04:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The Grand Plan
We need to unite the Conciousness and Peace against the University and the Drones.

The drones will become deadly in the future, and we need to eliminate them RIGHT NOW. Because the University is allied with them, we gotta get rid of them too.
Old June 30, 2003, 06:12   #2
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 18:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What the heck are you doing?!

I thought we weren't going to discuss this until later? After we get ourselves firmly established on Planet?
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old June 30, 2003, 22:52   #3
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 22:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Comrade Tass, we understand your anxiousness to meet and allian with other factions. But any immature action before we actually meet in the game will only bring us unwanted consequences. Please restrain your enthusiasm in the consideration of the long term benefit of the Hive and all comrades. I ask this on behalf of the CCC as well as myself personally.

If you could successfully stop initiating any fight in the public forum, all comrades as well as Comrade Florani will be really appreciative. She confessed in me that she would actually award you herself for your great effort.

Grapefruit Garden