Old July 5, 2003, 12:21   #1
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:07
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Chat 14 Schedule
After talking with Unortho, I was going to hold Chat #14 wednesday evening. However, I just remembered our SMC is usually busy then... so, I'd like the ministers to post their preferred times for a weekday chat. I can do a morning chat anytime (so maybe a breakfast chat sometime T/W/T?), and evening chats M/W/F; in this case, I'd say monday is out. Friday evening probably wouldn't be a good idea either.

Edit: Hmm... MWIA is in Oz. Friday evening may be the best time.

I'm on CDT, BTW, so when I say "evening", that's afternoon for Euros. Morning chats would be late at night.
Old July 5, 2003, 13:07   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If nothing else can be arranged, I can also hold another god awful hour chat Wed 10:00 GMT, Thurs 10:00 GMT, or Fri 03:00 GMT

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 6, 2003, 16:16   #3
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

*bump*

Ministers, please reply with your preferred times for the weekday chat.
Old July 6, 2003, 21:14   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 17:07
Thansk for the reminder PM Kloreep.

During the week I can do GMT 0700-1400 most days (CDT 0200-0900 I think... ) until Friday, then barring incidents I can do anytime CDT 0100 onwards from Friday through until Sunday 0700 CDT (GMT 0600 Friday - Sunday GMT 1200). During the week from 2200CDT (0300 GMT) is doable occasionally, but I will not likely be here the whole time.

Any of UnOrthO's times are OK, with the 3am GMT one less ideal but doable.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 6, 2003, 22:10   #5
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 22:07
What time is it in Poly time?
Old July 7, 2003, 08:46   #6
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

That's what WE are asking YOU NM. What times can you make a chat?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 7, 2003, 11:06   #7
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:07
durring the week I work. So outside of 7am to 6pm EDT I can arrange it.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 7, 2003, 13:42   #8
Tassadar500
Emperor

I meant what is the difference between these times and Poly times?
Old July 7, 2003, 13:45   #9
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:07
Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
I meant what is the difference between these times and Poly times?
hi ,

check that on the left below the last post on each page , .......

have a nice day
Old July 7, 2003, 13:53   #10
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Here NM:http://greenwichmeantime.com/local/

GMT is considered a standard, that should give you how to convert whatever times you can make to GMT

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 7, 2003, 14:50   #11
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 06:07
Don't bother with Poly time - it doesn't take daylight saving into account.
Old July 7, 2003, 17:26   #12
Tassadar500
Emperor

Friday 0300 Works for me.
Old July 7, 2003, 17:42   #13
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

GRRR!!!

Dp

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 7, 2003, 17:42   #14
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

NM, please post all times you could attend. Kloreep is available earlier Fri/later Thurs evening GMT, for example.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 7, 2003, 18:10   #15
Tassadar500
Emperor

Uno what are you mad about? Anyway I think it would be easier to poll it again. Because I am available alot.
Old July 7, 2003, 18:14   #16
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
Uno what are you mad about?
Looks like he double posted. 'Poly is being a little uppity today, but not too bad.
Old July 7, 2003, 19:12   #17
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

There is no poll, NM, and I am not angry. DP = double post.

We are simply asking the ministers what times Wed, Thurs, and Friday they can make a chat, attempting to find a time everyone can make it.

If you could please post your schedule and such, as GK and MRWIA have, it would be appreciated.

BTW, converting GK's times, that is any time before 11:00 GMT (probably need at least an hour) and after 22:00 GMT.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; July 7, 2003 at 19:20.
Old July 7, 2003, 19:47   #18
Kloreep
Emperor

I think we're looking at a very early day/very late night (US time) chat. Will 8:30 GMT Wednesday work for all of you? (Ouch... the times I get up for you people. ) That would give us about two and a half hours before GodKing would have to leave. I know it's an awful time for you, NM. We could try thursday night instead; or panag might be able to attend this one.
Old July 7, 2003, 21:14   #19
Tassadar500
Emperor

How awful for you guys if it was at 6:00 GMT on Wednesday?
Old July 7, 2003, 21:28   #20
Kloreep
Emperor

I could do that too; I think it would work for MWIA as well, if it was moved up to 0700 GMT wednesday. Would that work for you, GodKing?
Old July 8, 2003, 05:45   #21
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:07
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloreep
I think we're looking at a very early day/very late night (US time) chat. Will 8:30 GMT Wednesday work for all of you? (Ouch... the times I get up for you people. ) That would give us about two and a half hours before GodKing would have to leave. I know it's an awful time for you, NM. We could try thursday night instead; or panag might be able to attend this one.
hi ,

just say when and where , ......

have a nice day
Old July 8, 2003, 07:30   #22
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Wednesday 0700 or 0600 (GMT) is OK by me. Just post somewhere what time exactly as I will need to leave work a tad early, or just stay a few hours later.

Old July 8, 2003, 09:04   #23
Epistax
Civilization III Democracy Game
Prince

Would someone be kind enough to post some pictures of the current empire, etc?

I don't have the game access I usually do where I am now, and the only recent map I've found is voting on a city location.
Old July 8, 2003, 10:00   #24
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=91035

Current map, F3, Domestic Advisor, and F11.

Anything else, just ask.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 8, 2003, 10:17   #25
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I can do it, but will not like it. 7gmt = 2 am for me. As a mater of fact, as we are not in war I will not be there if it is at that early time. Not much for SMC to do now anyways but wait for his new armies....

As the class I teach is on summer break til late august or early september, wed. nights are open now.

--Con
Old July 8, 2003, 12:47   #26
Epistax
Civilization III Democracy Game
Prince

</I'm an idiot>
thanks

hmm... no settlers being made...
Old July 8, 2003, 14:08   #27
Kloreep
Emperor

Wednesday nights open? Woohoo! Hmm... that's noon for MWIA, though...

The chat would have to be 0300 GMT Thursday for there to be a chance of MWIA coming, though... and I believe that's 23:00 for GK. However, seeing as the other time isn't very good either...

If MWIA can come at 0300 GMT Thursday, I think we should hold the chat then. (I assume that works for you, NM? How about you, GK?) Otherwise, let's do 0600 GMT Wednesday.
Old July 8, 2003, 14:38   #28
Tassadar500
Emperor

I can come both times
Old July 8, 2003, 14:58   #29
GodKing
Emperor

0300 gmt thursday (11 pm eastern Wednesday night) works for me, although I will not put in any 4 hour marathons....

--Con
Old July 8, 2003, 17:58   #30
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

0300 Thursday is better, as I can do lotsa work today (Wed) and get away with slacking for tomorrow afternoon. Either is possible though, so a confirmation would be nice.