Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 07:10
Local Date: November 2, 2010
What was your past life like?
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Quote:
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1400.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?
Yes! Dark forces, to my command! Kazoom! Boom! Bazaa!
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old July 6, 2003, 08:13   #2
Paul Hanson
King

Local Time: 06:10
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 1500.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.
Old July 6, 2003, 08:16   #3
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 08:10
----------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1375.
Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
----------------
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
----------------
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
--------------------
Do you remember now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old July 6, 2003, 08:17   #4
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?
Erm...no

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old July 6, 2003, 08:17   #5
The Mad Monk
Emperor

Local Time: 00:10
I don't know what my past life was like, the mindwipe was pretty thorough.
"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work...After eight years of this Administration, we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" — Henry Morgenthau, Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Treasury secretary, 1941.
Old July 6, 2003, 08:29   #6
BeBro
Emperor

Quote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1575.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Old July 6, 2003, 08:30   #7
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Quote:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 575.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?
Of course
All people born the same day as me were all priests in 575's Borneo
Old July 6, 2003, 08:38   #8
Provost Harrison
Deity

I was an Iroquois totem pole maker (well, it's as close to a native as I can find)

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old July 6, 2003, 08:45   #9
C0ckney
King

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

a portuguese nun 1300 years ago, hell yeah! arty:

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton
Old July 6, 2003, 08:47   #10
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 05:10
Re: What was your past life like?
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1350.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?
Old July 6, 2003, 08:48   #11
geeslaka
Prince

Local Time: 22:10
Local Date: November 1, 2010
How long does this take? I'm not getting anything.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 6, 2003, 09:25   #12
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 16:10
Hardly any time. Virtually instantly.
It opens in a new window though - disable any popup killers before submitting, that may be causing problems.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 825.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?
Old July 6, 2003, 09:25   #13
Main_Brain
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free Drones
King

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

Yes yes I recall...
850 as I was cooking in Burma...
Old July 6, 2003, 09:36   #14
geeslaka
Prince

Quote:
--------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?
Had to use Mozilla to get it to work. I have Konqueror set to ask before allowing a popup so I don't think that was the problem.
I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
XGalaga.
Old July 6, 2003, 09:44   #15
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 08:10
ROTFLMAO

It seems I was a dancing psychologist, apparantly a common proffession in 12th century Northen India.

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1100.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?
Old July 6, 2003, 09:48   #16
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North of Latin America around the year 1425.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?
Old July 6, 2003, 09:49   #17
VJ
King

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1725.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Right.
Very credible.
Old July 6, 2003, 10:06   #18
Starchild
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Location: a raving alcoholic drama queen with a penchant for the biosciences
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1475.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

So kids, how do you survive a 509 year break between lives? Worship dark, evil forces!

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
-Richard Dawkins
Old July 6, 2003, 10:10   #19
geeslaka
Prince

I think that if we posted the numbers we fed the program we could figure out how it works.
I fed it November 7th, 1985
XGalaga.
Old July 6, 2003, 10:13   #20
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1300.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

I always knew I was secretely a poisoner...

Do It Ourselves
Old July 6, 2003, 11:35   #21
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by geeslaka
I think that if we posted the numbers we fed the program we could figure out how it works.
I fed it November 7th, 1985
I just tried a lot of different dates, but all in the year 2000... they all gave me the same answer:

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 975.
The only thing that changes is the year
Old July 6, 2003, 11:38   #22
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Oh, and me and my roommate are both from the same time and place... we even have the same jobs (Something with fine animals)... and no, we don't have birthday the same day (but close)...

...I guess we have a history together...
Old July 6, 2003, 11:44   #23
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 13:10
Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 950.

Ho, I am also one with the dark forces
Old July 6, 2003, 11:54   #24
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1500.
Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

So I was a materialist bard born on the North Pole? Interesting...
Old July 6, 2003, 12:09   #25
Provost Harrison
Deity

Do you like sushi Maniac, out of curiosity?

Old July 6, 2003, 12:33   #26
geeslaka
Prince

You must have been one of the Inuit.(eskimos)
XGalaga.
Old July 6, 2003, 17:31   #27
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

I might also have been one of the last surviving Viking colonists on Greenland, if you can still count that to the "Arctic". And no, I have never yet eaten sushi in my life. I must have become really sick of always eating the same old food day in day out.
Old July 6, 2003, 17:42   #28
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 01:10
I was the only woman in the Yukon territory.
Albert Speer
Old July 6, 2003, 18:15   #29
Provost Harrison
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
I might also have been one of the last surviving Viking colonists on Greenland, if you can still count that to the "Arctic". And no, I have never yet eaten sushi in my life. I must have become really sick of always eating the same old food day in day out.

And monolith, I lived just down the road from you, I was in Canada somewhere and female
Old July 6, 2003, 18:20   #30
Ted Striker
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 21:10
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
ps you kicked alot of azz

Do you remember now?

Mis Novias