Old July 6, 2003, 18:26   #31
lightblue
Warlord

Local Time: 06:10
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?
Another female from Yukon... I wonder if we're all subconsciously drawn to Poly
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old July 6, 2003, 18:27   #32
Gangerolf
Prince

I was an austrian bard
Old July 6, 2003, 18:34   #33
Colon™
Emperor

Local Time: 07:10
Quote:
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Jugoslavia around the year 750.
Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret..
Actually, I think my past was hell, my present is hell, and I'll be damned if my future ain't hell either.
DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.
Old July 6, 2003, 18:40   #34
Unspeakable Horror
Spanish Civers
Emperor

Local Time: 02:10
Quote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1225.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?
No.
The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!
Old July 6, 2003, 18:48   #35
Zopperoni
Age of Nations TeamApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Local Time: 07:10
Quote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Do you remember now?
Yes, of course; how could I forget?
Old July 6, 2003, 19:00   #36
Paul Hanson
King

Does it feel weird to know that you were once male?

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.
Old July 7, 2003, 00:39   #37
badams52
King

Local Time: 21:10
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1575.
-----------
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
--------------
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
--------------
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
considering that only Native Americans lived in the USA at the time, and I highly doubt they had "mathematicians" and "geologists" wandering amongst them, I guess I was a teacher.

But I know this is all bunk as in my former life I was a teacher who died during the cultural revolution in China in the late 1960s.
Old July 7, 2003, 00:50   #38
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Local Time: 00:10
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 825.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old July 7, 2003, 00:57   #39
Kramerman
Prince

Local Time: 23:10
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1175.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now?

hmmm... there were woman piests in New England Native American tribes? i dont think so...
Old July 7, 2003, 00:58   #40
Kramerman
Prince

Local Time: 23:10
I think its clear in my last life I was Julius Caesar
Old July 7, 2003, 01:40   #41
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 01:10
Disturbingly similar to lightblue's...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?
Albert Speer
Old July 8, 2003, 13:12   #42
st_swithin
CTP1/2 GODDESS

Local Time: 05:10
In my past life, I was a short, fat hairy man from Texas.

"A ringing phone can be ignored, can't it?" -John Anderton