Old July 22, 2003, 07:28   #31
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Oh well. Hopefully things will reach the activity rate of the first month again after the holidays are over.
Old July 22, 2003, 10:43   #32
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 23:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Kody

So I'm going to be the deputy deputy chairman when you take your leave??

Kody
How does deputy deputy deputy chairman sound Comrade Kody? Well in fact I was thinking about recommending Comrade Ali to be the deputy deputy deputy chairman since you are already in the CCC. Considering her social status she deserves some kind of fast track in her career ladders don't you think? Plus if you become the deputy chairman who's going to do the real work? However, if you insist, I could be persuaded ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old July 22, 2003, 19:54   #33
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 22:11
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Oh well. Hopefully things will reach the activity rate of the first month again after the holidays are over.
I hope so too, though even if it does not return to previous levels it will grow beyond what it is now.
Old July 22, 2003, 19:58   #34
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu

How does deputy deputy deputy chairman sound Comrade Kody? Well in fact I was thinking about recommending Comrade Ali to be the deputy deputy deputy chairman since you are already in the CCC. Considering her social status she deserves some kind of fast track in her career ladders don't you think? Plus if you become the deputy chairman who's going to do the real work? However, if you insist, I could be persuaded ...
Well technically Comrade Kody you won't be Deputy Chairman, but with myself and Comrade HongHu both away there will be no one to check your power...

You can do anything you want except touch the stuff on my desk, may Googlie help you if you touch anything on my desk.

I will be off now to relax and enjoy the holidays while they last... stupid school starting agiain in the fall making me get up at 6:00 AM (but it will give me a chance to post on the forums more frequently since I'll have little else to do in class.
Old July 22, 2003, 20:47   #35
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 15:11
I will continue to be the silent overseer.
Old July 22, 2003, 21:02   #36
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

*chuckle*

WOOO HOO!!!
King of all that I see except for what's on Voltiare's desk!!!

Kody
Old July 22, 2003, 23:04   #37
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 23:11
Secret sensor arrays and other undisclosed equipment will also be activated in front of Comrade HongHu's private quarters while the deputy deputy chairman is away.

Grapefruit Garden
Old July 24, 2003, 06:27   #38
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Old July 27, 2003, 12:20   #39
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 05:11
I'M BACK

Thought this would be the right thread to post it in.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old July 27, 2003, 13:27   #40
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 06:11
excellent Comrade Kody, and welcome back Jamski.
Old August 3, 2003, 16:41   #41
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Maybe we should have an obituary thread.

Past members no longer posting at AcDG
Old August 4, 2003, 14:26   #42
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Sounds like an idea. Welcome back Comrade Jamski

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old August 4, 2003, 18:51   #43
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

So non-posting members can post they are not posting anymore?
Old August 5, 2003, 09:06   #44
Hercules
Deity

Tass does that all the time.
Old September 2, 2003, 00:50   #45
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

I will be away from September 2nd until Sept 26th with only limited internet-cafe access.
Old September 2, 2003, 06:53   #46
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

In that case All Hail Acting-God Tassadar

Old September 2, 2003, 09:11   #47
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 00:11
With no GooglieGod to keep him in check, I fear for our sanity. It may just be pushed out of these fora by Tassadar's inflating ego.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old September 14, 2003, 18:13   #48
Drogue
staff

As has been expected for some time, but only confirmed yesterday, I will be going on holiday for one week on Tuesday, to Florence. I leave at 4am Tues 16th Sept and get back 11:30pm Tues 23rd Sept.

However the good news is that when I get back, I now only work 2 nights a week, so have all my days to devote to 'Poly (with a little studying ). Some free time finally

Last edited by Drogue; September 15, 2003 at 16:09.
Old September 14, 2003, 21:17   #49
Hercules
Deity

Have a good trip. Florence great place.
Old September 14, 2003, 21:35   #50
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by Googlie
I will be away from September 2nd until Sept 26th with only limited internet-cafe access.
I didn't read this until now.

GooglieGod help me!!!!!

Old September 14, 2003, 22:05   #51
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 00:11
Er... didn't you notice that he... er... wasn't posting much?
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old September 14, 2003, 22:14   #52
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Well yes I did notice that, however I just thought that it's normal...people fluctuate.

No matter. I'll take over for him
Old September 14, 2003, 22:49   #53
Nubclear

Although if I do something Googlie wouldn't do, please tell me.