Old July 6, 2003, 23:14   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
newsupdate
Would be kinda lazy of me not to make this now, huh?

Anyway, what all do we need in it?

New administration
Building up for war on the Iriquois
anything else?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 7, 2003, 11:14   #2
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:13
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Sounds about right. And a plea or two for people to join in.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old July 7, 2003, 14:39   #3
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 07:13
hi ,

a good science plan , ......

have a nice day
Old July 8, 2003, 14:58   #4
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
New Administration Prepares for War

The Civ III Demo Game Elections have concluded and term III is proud to announce their new administration.

UnOrthOdOx will try his hand at the President position assisted by Kloreep as Vice President. Together, they have pledged to do their best to make two turnchats each week.

GodKing has stepped forward to lead the mighty armies of the Vikings to victory in their upcomming war while MrWhereItsAt will be the smiling face that is shown to all the other nations as Foreign Affairs Minister. Nuclear Master, a Mac user, has come forward to claim the title of Domestic Minister and is now in charge of ensuring our cities run at top efficiency.

In game, we finally made peace with the Ottomans, taking everything they had in exchange for our not crushing them like the bugs that they are. We have also sealed off our South-Eastern boarder from invasion by placing spears on a line of mountains, sealing off the norther end of our continent. We have also located our next target, the Iriquois. They are a large nation and own iron, but lack horses, allowing us to bypass the headache of facing one of the more annoying UU's in the Mounted Warrior. We are currently building up for invasion by pillaging our own Iron supply in order to make lots of warriors. What else would you do with 1800+ gold in the bank? With the southern boarder sealed, we are alone in the north with the Iriquois and what little remains of the Ottomans. A successful campaign now will solidify our position as a power to be contended with.

Just a reminder, this game is on a massive map, diety, with all civs in the game. Come join in the challenge, and the fun!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 8, 2003, 15:26   #5
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 01:13
Sounds good.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con