Old June 18, 2004, 10:30   #331
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 07:37
Local Date: November 2, 2010
230 AD uploaded to sir osis
Old June 19, 2004, 06:11   #332
Conqueror
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton UniversityC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
King

OK. the save has circulated back to my folder.

I assume whoever of you will take over Persia (SirOsis?) can download it from there.

I'll remove my email from notification list. If you need my password, just ask by PM or mail. SirOsis should have the master pass tho, as i recall he created the game.
Old June 19, 2004, 10:51   #333
Conqueror
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton UniversityC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
King

/edit: double post, deleted. something strange : didnt see my first post at all until posting the same info again even tho the other post was posted 5 hours ago, strange..
Old June 22, 2004, 17:23   #334
SirOsis
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 06:37
Hmmm... I missed out about taking Persia. Sorry to see you go Conqueror.

I'm not sure about taking Persia. I suggest that we say Conqueror won this one and call it a game.

I'm finding I have less and less time to play anyway.

If you want to continue the password is 'pbemadmin' I think.

It was definately fun. Egypt taught me a thing or two about ancient era warfare.
Old June 23, 2004, 13:37   #335
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

I think Conqueror has won too. It was fun however
Old June 23, 2004, 13:42   #336
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Oh well, let's finish it then and hand the victory to Conqueror, who deserved it anyway.

I agree, it was fun
--Woody Allen
Old June 23, 2004, 14:37   #337
Conqueror
King

Thanks for the compliments guys

I have to admit there was no easy way to beat Persia anymore, i got too strong after taking over Greece and building the Pyramids. Would have had Cavalry in about 9 turns, and that would not have known anything good for Ottomans

Must say that Sirosis and Tiberius had not as good starts as us other civs, because of the isolated positions.

Great game tho Looking forward to playing against you guys in Civ4 maybe, when the busy times at work are over
Old June 23, 2004, 17:53   #338
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Conqueror
Must say that Sirosis and Tiberius had not as good starts as us other civs, because of the isolated positions.
Hehe, my worst starting position in a pbem game ever I started in the corner of a small continent with Chartage as my only neighbour. Nevertheless, the egyptian warchariots are highly underated, as SirOsis can confirm

Quote:
Great game tho Looking forward to playing against you guys in Civ4 maybe, when the busy times at work are over
I agree. Looking forward to see you in other games, guys
--Woody Allen