Old July 18, 2003, 05:37   #1
beechworth
Chieftain

Local Time: 05:51
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Multiplayer bug and CTW suggestion
Hi all,

I was playing on gamespy yesterday 2V2 and a player dropped out. The remaining 3 decided to go it alone with survival of the fittest but I could not attack my previous ally. I could no longer see his/her units or buildings but it would not let me attack and in diplomacy I could not cancell any alliance/declare war etc! Vey frustraiting - they were toast! Has anyone else found this?

A suggesttion for AIs in CTW - can they PLEASE buy bonus cards like us human players! AIs are a complete walkover and this may give them a leg up - some of these Ais have 1000's of tribute and I get it all when I kick their butt !!

For all the people whining about RON not working -I feel sorry for you and maybe wider testing on different systems could have happened - but that does not mean that this game isn't great or inovative - great work BHG and the RON team - kepp it up!

Cheers

Andrew
beechworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2003, 05:46   #2
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 16:51
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The game may be great and innovative, but that doesn't help those who can't play it through no fault of their own.