Old July 20, 2003, 17:21   #91
GePap
Emperor

Local Time: 23:59
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

I am reporting you to a moderator. Your behavior is unacceptable.

And we are supposed to have a sense of humor about your behavior, but pitty anyone whom offends you...
"Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw
Old July 20, 2003, 17:22   #92
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 02:59
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by GePap

So Fezzian: forst, start with a BAM, I mean, why not? And then try to make a connection to some slightly relevant figure...at least that is an attempt, n?

If 66% think he will get reelected but 45% say they will not vote for him, that gives us a very cynical 13% (66-53) of voters. They must think brother Jeb will do something again.
To hell with this BAM ****. I don't want to hear that crap anymore from your mouth?

Wasn't there a quote in a Tom Clancy novel related to voters? Could somebody bring it up for me.. it had to do with percentages...

I think Bush will win as the democrats are not in good shape.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:23   #93
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

And we are supposed to have a sense of humor about your behavior, but pitty anyone whom offends you...
If he was being humorous there would be smilies in that signature.. but there isn't. So that is what I assumed.

He is a heartless jerk.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:24   #94
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 08:59
I wouldn't call "A nation that should have been aborted on the Galacian hills." a statement of a fact.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:25   #95
Giancarlo
King

Well I reported him nonetheless... proper action will be taken. He speaks falsely.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:26   #96
GePap
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

If he was being humorous there would be smilies in that signature.. but there isn't. So that is what I assumed.

He is a heartless jerk.
Which makes him so utterly different from you...

BUt of course you seem to forget smileys in most of your posts, so I must assume they are not humorous either...

Quote:
I don't want to hear that crap anymore from your mouth?
You are not sure? Well, then I must assume you do!

BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM!
Old July 20, 2003, 17:27   #97
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Which makes him so utterly different from you...

BUt of course you seem to forget smileys in most of your posts, so I must assume they are not humorous either...
They aren't meant to be. But I do add smileys when necessary.

And you are BAM.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:28   #98
Evil Knevil
Prince

Local Time: 06:59
Ok. The conclusion that the Spanish Kingdoms should have been aborted was conjecture, based upon the evidence preceeding it.

Oh, and no smileys because I'm serious.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:28   #99
Kuciwalker
Deity

Local Time: 01:59
Quote:
Originally posted by Odin
I think even if a president wins the Electoral votes, they are only legitamite if they win the popular vote, hence Bush is not legitamite in my eyes.
Well, let's see what dictionary.com says about "legitimate":

Quote:
le·git·i·mate, adj.

Being in compliance with the law; lawful: a legitimate business.
Now, his election was certainly in compliance with the law; even the supreme court says so. And the electoral college exists by constitutional mandate, and therefore is also in compliance with the law. Therefore, Bush's election was completely legitimate.

But let's not allow the actual meaning of words to enter into play, right?
Old July 20, 2003, 17:30   #100
Az
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Knevil
Ok. The conclusion that the Spanish Kingdoms should have been aborted was conjecture, based upon the evidence preceeding it.

They were no better or worse than any other entity in the mid-ages.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:30   #101
GePap
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

They aren't meant to be. But I do add smileys when necessary.

And you are BAM.

It is hard to believe eople like you exist; such an over the top charicature: and before yo go into a tizzy, just think why your sig is the name turned into a verb about deifling and ruining threads, or why BAM was invented for you, or why that classical "criminal!" phrase from you, which you seem to have meant in earnest, is now seen as a piece of classic board comedy.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:35   #102
Giancarlo
King

Gepap, I have one thing to say to you... shut up!

Quote:

You don't speak with evidence you heartless jerk. Franco was a lot better than the alternative.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:36   #103
Evil Knevil
Prince

Quote:
They were no better or worse than any other entity in the mid-ages
I wasn't making a comparison.

Yes they were. They killed and persecuted more Arabs and Jews than any other country. They built an Empire of blood south of the Rio Grande and they destroyed the most valuable Greek/Latin/Arabic literature in the reconquista.

England were complete Fez's are well, although their indian policy was milder, they didn't murder so many Arabs/Jews.

So there
Old July 20, 2003, 17:39   #104
Giancarlo
King

No they didn't. Actually Germany was one of the countries that killed and persecuted more jews.

You my friend are an idiot. You take your little anger and place on my country right now. Rescind that quote or I will make your time here hell.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:40   #105
Az
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Knevil

I wasn't making a comparison.

Yes they were. They killed and persecuted more Arabs and Jews than any other country. They built an Empire of blood south of the Rio Grande and they destroyed the most valuable Greek/Latin/Arabic literature in the reconquista.

England were complete Fez's are well, although their indian policy was milder, they didn't murder so many Arabs/Jews.

So there
They've built an empire of blood? Unheard of!

Old July 20, 2003, 17:42   #106
Giancarlo
King

I know my country's past is not clean, nor is that the case for any country in the world. But at least we move forward in ensuring a solid parliamentary monarch system and our freedom, and national unity.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:45   #107
GePap
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Gepap, I have one thing to say to you... shut up!

You know Fez, I guess the common attitute towards you by a lot of posters is to ignore you; after all, they come here for a good time, and why ruin their fun with you? Another type thinks you are fun: that you innane, absurd statements are just so damn funny, that they add "flavor" to the forum, though they are utterly empty. perhaps, every once in a strage pink moon you make a post with value in it, so some are willing to cut you slack for that.

I am nowhere as forgiving nor full of pity, and I don't find your schtcik funny. There are a lot of ideologues in this forum from all sides, but you are singular in the bannality of your posts most of the time, and you are the quickest poster here to break into personal attack, if not just mild insults directed at ther people. I find neither funny nor endearing. Sure, there are other posters here that come close (but do not equal your level) that I dislike as well, and becuase they don;t insult me, I may tolerate them a bit more..fine, that is hyprocasy, but the way to deal with that would not be for me to stop saying what I trully belived, but point out to them they are wrong and offensive.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:50   #108
Evil Knevil
Prince

Quote:
You don't speak with evidence you heartless jerk. Franco was a lot better than the alternative.
Within a century of contact, the Indian population in the Caribbean and Mexico had shrunk by over 90 percent

Over 100,000 people died in the Inquisition.

On and on...........

Quote:
No they didn't. Actually Germany was one of the countries that killed and persecuted more jews.
Of course they did, in the modern era at least. That was another unspeakably foul crime. I however, am trying to fit the murder of Jews into the long line of sick, and murderous history that Spain has, and has largely been sidelined.

Quote:
You my friend are an idiot. You take your little anger and place on my country right now. Rescind that quote or I will make your time here hell.
Like I'm afraid of that. The more you whine the longer it stays. Nobody tells me what to do

Oh, and btw, I'm not really angry with Spain. If I was I'd be plotting mass bombings of Madrid. I'm just annoyed at how little people acknowledge the evil of Spain.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:54   #109
Giancarlo
King

Evil, look at my signature. My country today is not responsible for crimes it did in the past. Those people who committed those crimes are now long dead. Give it a rest. Stop insulting another country.

Gepap, go ahead and continue being heartless.

Do you people have no compassion, or sense of common decency? Do you people lack a sense of humanity for your fellow human beings? Do you people lack a sense of moderation? Let me bring up a quote that refers to you, Gepap and Evil.

I usually don't quote democrats but felt this was necessary.

What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say about their cause, but what they say about their opponents. - Robert F. Kennedy

Evil that quote refers the best for you as you are intolerant of my country and lack a sense of decency to forgive.

I forgive the Turks for crimes they committed against the Armenians. I do NOT insult their country.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:59   #110
GePap
Emperor

You of all people have the mind to use that quote? You who paint all people's who disgaree with you politically with one Brush, YOU????

So I am heartless. fine,, but I am also right when it comes to the issue of Fez.

As the Oracle said, know thyself. You Fez don't have a clue about who your are, or at least, who you are on this forum. That is generally to be pittied, but as I said, I have no pitty for you.
Old July 20, 2003, 17:59   #111
Evil Knevil
Prince

Quote:
Do you people lack a sense of humanity for your fellow human beings?
I'm sure Ferdinand and Isabella did. I'm sure Cortez did. I'm sure Franco did.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:00   #112
Ted Striker
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 21:59
Dude he's only like 16 give him a break.

I'm sure you had it all figured out at that age though genius.

Mis Novias
Old July 20, 2003, 18:01   #113
Az
Emperor

Quote:
I'm sure Ferdinand and Isabella did. I'm sure Cortez did. I'm sure Franco did.
Great troll.

Ted: Fez is not 16.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:02   #114
GePap
Emperor

Fez is 18, not 16, and Skywalker, who is 15 is twice the adult Fez is. And yes, at 18 I was a hell of a lot more adult than him specially when it came to politics.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:02   #115
Ted Striker
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

How old is he?

Mis Novias
Old July 20, 2003, 18:03   #116
Ted Striker
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Okay so 18, big deal, not much difference there

GePap you probably thought you had it all figured out at age 12

Mis Novias
Old July 20, 2003, 18:08   #117
GePap
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Striker
Okay so 18, big deal, not much difference there

GePap you probably thought you had it all figured out at age 12
No at all, and I don;t know. I have a right to feel and act confident when it comes to discussions of politics and policy and international relations, since I stuides that for 4 years, and it has been my life passion. I will not act as if I did not care or thought myself ignoran on those fields. In araes that I do not care about, or that I did not study I do not get involved, or even try to seem like I know, such as sports, economics, so forth and so on. BUt I will not act as if I was not sure of what I say, and feel that have the ability to defend it with an arguement.

And there is a difference between 18 and 16, but age is not a perfect correlation with acting like and adult: there are young people here who act very adultlike, and also plenty of menchildren.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:13   #118
Giancarlo
King

I am 19 years old and I do act like an adult. I don't know where you get this idea from that I don't.

I have some ideas for you... try to ease on attacking people if they have different ideas. However radical, they deserve the right to voice. I do not have respect for you at this time. You continue to be ruthless in your methods in silencing people.

I no longer have time for people like you. You are from some Spanish speaking country like me, we are not from the same country.. thus we view things a bit differently, however subtle or great the differences may be. As it seems we never agree on anything besides disagreeing.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:16   #119
Evil Knevil
Prince

Quote:
You continue to be ruthless in your methods in silencing people.
Like.... by throwing people from helicopters?
Old July 20, 2003, 18:17   #120
GePap
Emperor

I really can't imagine you have the gaul to say what you say.

Yes, people have the right to be voiced, and you are one of the people most likely to attack anyone and everyone who disagrees with you: you are the one likely to label people murderers, criminals, and all other sorts of things. For you to accuse anyone else of such things is hypocrasy at its greatest and most vile.

The langueges we speak has nothing to do with it: it is personality, which is language free. I sure you are as offensive politically to others in Spanish as in English.