Old July 20, 2003, 13:27   #1
waab
Prince

Local Time: 08:00
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Nice bugg
Played a game against the computer, where Yang was in war against everybody. So the good Chairman dicied to use a planet busters against the Free Drones (the capital (AI)). And as it used to happend Free Drone Central disapers...what was od is that all of my cities also disapered and I had to restart with 2 Colony pods.

Has this happend to anybody else?
What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.
Old July 20, 2003, 18:51   #2
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 07:00
Not to that extreme,in some IP games i've played i've seen formers, pods or whatever just disappear. Really hurts when before 2130 you just see 10 formers magically vanish
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old July 24, 2003, 04:37   #3
Skanderbeg
Warlord

Local Time: 06:00
Disappearing units
I have seen units disappearing in the following cases:

1. captured units (by probe team or marine detachment) may disappear when your desigh workshop is fully occupied and there is no place for the new design.

2. often units disappear during process of sea level rising. When, after the first round of rising sea level, you move a unit on endangered terrain, it may vanish
This often happens to me when I try to terraform this terrain new