Old July 27, 2003, 03:14   #1
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 01:23
Local Date: November 2, 2010
A number of Internal Affairs issues
Okay, I'm back. This means that I can get back to dealing with the pressing, and not-so-pressing issues of Internal Affairs.

I will poll any of these upon request, however I'm getting them out ASAP right now so that Function Mani Alpha-3 can use them for our already-overdue turn.

First, the not-so-pressing issues:

I'm not sure if this falls under my domain, or the domain of our External Affairs Function (and if it falls under his domain, I apologise profusely to Function Delta), but I think it might be a good idea to design the Recon Rover (2-1-2) and Mk 1 Probe Team (probe-1-1) in the unit workshop. Though we may not be building them soon, it's good to have them in the build options so we don't forget about them.

Next, the Rec Tanks in Logic Loop will complete next turn. Though this has already been decided, it's worth confirming again that the production will be switched to Rec Commons immediately upon completion. This raises a problem that can be dealt with when we get the next turn. So far, we have 3 turns until pop growth, at which point we experience riots. I think we're going to want to switch working the nut/farm square and switch to the monolith, thus speeding up getting the 10 minerals to rush, and slowing down growth until we can prevent the riots. I will poll on this as soon as I get the next turn and can give the consequences.

Move the former in Apolyton Prime northeast one tile, where it will begin planting a forest (this is in keeping with our general terraforming plan, which as far as I know has not been overturned... if it has, then use whatever was agreed upon).

Route the Aurora former south and then to the nutrients, where it will presumably forest (will poll soon).

Finally, move the former by Pi Square south one tile, where it will begin planting a forest next turn.

Now for the pressing issues:

Apolyton Prime is ready to construct something, but we have no polls as to what (as far as I know). I would suggest setting it to a Colony Pod for now... we can poll and change it later if need be, but we need a place-holder for now.

Aurora is ready to construct something... same drill, let's set the production to CP for now.

Pi Square will be ready to produce something new next turn... we have time, so I will post a poll soon.

I think that deals with everything for now (sorry about the brash manner, but I'm trying to get these out in a hurry). Polls will come soon. Now I'm weary from travelling, so the polls will come tomorrow morning.

Edit: Oops... I just realised this should have gone in the "Orders" thread. Sorry.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Last edited by Corellion; July 27, 2003 at 03:21.
Old July 27, 2003, 08:00   #2
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 06:23
i am not totally up to date...so slap me if i am wrong but werent we going to try and build a SP in AP? if not....build a CP
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old July 27, 2003, 08:10   #3
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 08:23
Quote:
This raises a problem that can be dealt with when we get the next turn. So far, we have 3 turns until pop growth, at which point we experience riots. I think we're going to want to switch working the nut/farm square and switch to the monolith, thus speeding up getting the 10 minerals to rush, and slowing down growth until we can prevent the riots. I will poll on this as soon as I get the next turn and can give the consequences.
That won't be necessary. Next turn we can hurry the rec commons and then it will be complete right before LL grows to size 3.

Quote:
I am not totally up to date...so slap me if i am wrong but werent we going to try and build a SP in AP? if not....build a CP
Logic Loop will be our SP base.