Old August 18, 2003, 18:31   #31
EZRhino
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 00:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Location: Sunset and the evening star And one clear call for me.
Whoops! double post.

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!
Old August 18, 2003, 20:00   #32
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 07:06
Taking the save again...
Old August 18, 2003, 20:34   #33
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 07:06
Basically same results as before, in fact a little better, as I moved more units to attack the next German city. The save better work.

Marshal Part 1: (HTower) Done
Murmansk Front: (The ANZAC) Done
Baltic Front: (Henrik) Not Yet
NW Front: (PinkyGen) Done
Belorussian Front: (Darius) Done
1st Ukraine (Field Marshal Klesh) Done
2nd Ukraine (FiGu) Done
Armaments (Greeny) Done
NKVD Check (???) Not Yet
Economic (EZRhino) Not Yet
Marshal Part2 (HTower) Not Yet
Attached Files:
File Type: sav 1943jannwfront.sav (254.8 KB, 5 views)
Old August 18, 2003, 21:44   #34
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 03:06
I believe we can live without the NKVD check this turn.

Armaments has to move some workers around NEXT turn, so if Iron Chancellor is still UA in february, Ill do the NKVD check then.

PinkyGen, that was a pretty good way to cover up your reload. Im impressed!
Old August 19, 2003, 10:10   #35
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 08:06
Mainly troop movements took place this turn.

Baltic Front: (Henrik) Done
2nd Ukraine (FiGu) Done
Armaments (Greeny) Done
NKVD Check (???) Not Yet
Economic (EZRhino) Not Yet
Attached Files:
File Type: sav 1943janbaltic.sav (254.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Henrik; August 19, 2003 at 10:22.
Old August 19, 2003, 13:53   #36
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 02:06
I have a very important war conference to attend to outside the Soviet Union, meeting with Churchill and Roosevelt to discuss when/if they create a second front in Europe and to discuss the Japanese threat. Therefore I will be unable to play the end of the turn for some time and the General Secretary is authorized to play for me.

(I'm moving back to school and I won't have power or internet for a few days)
Old August 19, 2003, 16:16   #37
EZRhino
Prince

Taking the save.

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!
Old August 20, 2003, 14:17   #38
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
*Marshal Sorokin waits 5 seconds for dissent.

How do we know that this is our retired Marshall and not some imposter?

Surely, a proper marshall would ensure that our troops are properly protected rather than hastily thrusting a new General to the front.
Old August 20, 2003, 14:27   #39
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by H Tower
I have a very important war conference to attend to outside the Soviet Union, meeting with Churchill and Roosevelt to discuss when/if they create a second front in Europe and to discuss the Japanese threat. Therefore I will be unable to play the end of the turn for some time and the General Secretary is authorized to play for me.

(I'm moving back to school and I won't have power or internet for a few days)
Thats fine, I can do it.

Obiwan be careful or else we have very cold places for you to go!
Old August 21, 2003, 14:56   #40
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Looks like everything happens in cycles. First Im Marshall, then I get purged, become Armaments Minister and then General Sectry, and now Im back to some part time Marshalling.

Speaking of which when are we going to finish this turn?

Has everyone posted needs in the Econ Ministers thread? You guys have been getting pretty lazy about that lately. And the only person who gets irritated more than H Tower when you dont do that is me!

EZ, lets get the Econ turn played. Ill do NKVD check and the Marshall turn as soon as you're done.

If you play your turn soon I promise Ill play Big Ice this weekend.
Old August 21, 2003, 15:05   #41
EZRhino
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
If you play your turn soon I promise Ill play Big Ice this weekend.
That sounds like a challenge! I was going to wait for more people to post in the econ thread, but I guess Ill just play the turn now.

Old August 21, 2003, 15:13   #42
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by EZRhino

That sounds like a challenge! I was going to wait for more people to post in the econ thread, but I guess Ill just play the turn now.
They had there chance we have been playing this one for over a week now!

Play on my son!
Old August 21, 2003, 23:19   #43
EZRhino
Prince

I am pleased to announce that all(2)! speedbuy requistions were approved About 3 of those damnable concentration camps were torn down and sold for scrap.

I noticed that a great many units remain unmoved. Also it seems the more than a few cities were working on improvements that had already previously been completed.

Lastly, I have noted that a great amount of offensive war material remains too far behind our lines to be very useful. Wether this is out of laziness or negligence, such waste only serves the cause of fascism. Expect a summons from your local NKVD 're-education' committe on very short notice

Baltic Front: (Henrik) Done
2nd Ukraine (FiGu) Done
Armaments (Greeny) Done
NKVD Check (???) Done
Economic (EZRhino) Done!

You owe me a BigIce turn old man
Attached Files:
File Type: sav 1943janecon.sav (254.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by EZRhino; August 21, 2003 at 23:30.
Old August 22, 2003, 10:11   #44
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
Obiwan be careful or else we have very cold places for you to go!
Well, you can never be too careful. Just trying to keep the rodina safe from German Infiltrators.
Old August 23, 2003, 22:06   #45
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by EZRhino

You owe me a BigIce turn old man
Big Ice Turn done!

Next our real calling:

THE RODINA!