Old April 13, 2004, 15:14   #301
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 09:17
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Okay I posted a password here

/me decides to buy a more ergonomic keyboard
Old April 13, 2004, 21:46   #302
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 00:17
Ok back to the topic of this thread, what do ya think of these Internal Affairs orders?

Most of the Base productions are left up to our military Affairs Function but I provided some sugjestion too. Can anyone confirm that we will be nerve stapaling?
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old April 14, 2004, 00:33   #303
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

I agree to nerve stapling.

I'll check the orders more throughly later, but for now I prefer to let missile air units to be produced instead of impactor.
:shrug: We can always quick produce them.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 14, 2004, 05:17   #304
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

If were making Air Interceptors then I would think its better to make the Cheap Impact ones rather then the expensive Missle ones, when the interceptor intercepts it attacks with its weapon and the defender defends with is armor which is zilch for all the Hive and Drone Aircraft.

Only if they have interceptors of their own would we need missle interceptors and so far I cant recall seeing any, do you know otherwise?

Also if we can find the Money would it be a acceptable to build the CDF? This could prove helpfull to say the least.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old April 14, 2004, 13:52   #305
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

They have several ones (Drones, at least) in Caboolture, and with the interceptors having missile weapons their of better use against the light drop units Hive seems to favor without being damaged to much (-50% attack against ground units).

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 14, 2004, 14:07   #306
GeoModder
Deity

So, these are my desires
  • Casablanca: transport (for Triplex production when those are finished)
  • Athena: x missile chopper
  • Boolean bay: defender is moved north, Ob posted the wrong endsave. Start xmissile chopper I would say
  • Liar's Lair: probe foil
  • Logic Loop: missile interceptor
  • Mega Reboot: drop scout
  • Paradigm: missile Interceptor ok
  • Pi Square: Produce Plasma Steel defender
  • Thermal Tassagrad: GeoDropper (just in case for PEACE)
  • Triplex: I prefer defensive garrison units there, because of the CC.

I will be somewhat unavailable for on the spot decisions till friday evening. Busy workweek. I'll do my best to check as soon as I can when the turn arrives

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 01:09   #307
GeoModder
Deity

Um, I tried to nerve staple a few bases with the presend save. It didn't work (Demo/Planned/Wealth)
Police Rating not high enough.

Maniac, did you test your idea?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 03:36   #308
GeoModder
Deity

Ignore previous. With the new turn, nerve staple is possible with the current SE settings.
We lost 3 battles, won 1. 2 are easily identified: our units were DBTS was. The third one, I don't know yet.

I suppose we'll find air units around the position where those were. Our needlejet's flight plan brings it over that area.
Also, Drone aircraft is disappeared in Caboolture.
Haven't see a new plasma unit for PEACE, transfer appearantly didn't found place (yet).

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 04:52   #309
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

I will start turnplay three hours from now.
Old April 15, 2004, 05:37   #310
GeoModder
Deity

O, you can always apply the production and former orders, and make a midsave then.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 06:44   #311
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Can I nervstaple CPU too?
Old April 15, 2004, 11:14   #312
Impaler[WrG]
King

All battles should apear in the event list, scropp around untill you find each battle and then you can determine ware it happened and get some vengence on the attacker.
Old April 15, 2004, 11:20   #313
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Yes, but it seems Drone chopper returned since it is nowhere to be seen. Imp, go to chatroom now!
Old April 15, 2004, 12:43   #314
GeoModder
Deity

We probably only see it when the noodle scouts that area.

Should have asked you to do that already for the midsave.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 13:18   #315
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor: suggestion for when you play the 'Obliteration of PEACE' session: scrap ALL rec commons. Gives us a lot of cash and we don't need them anymore. But do not use that energy yet, I think we might need it for something else I have in mind.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 13:20   #316
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

good, I guess we will have a midsave two then.
Old April 15, 2004, 13:22   #317
GeoModder
Deity

Ah, you already readed it all, good. I've just sent you a PM. according to my buddy list you're not online?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 15, 2004, 13:24   #318
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

What? Must be some Poly issue, since I have invisible mode off.
Old April 16, 2004, 07:29   #319
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Some final issues with our turn
Borehole near AP is finisded and three formers need sth to do. A sensor, perhaps? AP is now producing 27 ecodamage per turn.
Also, what to build in MBV ? Change crwler that is due to interceptor or hurry it prehaps for 14 enrgy and next turn switch production?
Also 56 energy left, now what we do? Do we save them or do we hurry something?
Old April 16, 2004, 07:37   #320
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...N-MIDTURN3.SAVHere is another midturn save, I am sick of psoting them.

Old April 16, 2004, 11:14   #321
GeoModder
Deity

Let those formers construct a sensor on 69.63.
Change Triplex production to plasma steel, the current production takes too long.
Surely hurry the crawler, it's one turn production profit, but only for the minimum energy needed IMO (3 ec's?)
If enough ec's left, hurry crawler in Zetaris as well.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 16, 2004, 11:25   #322
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

OK, presend shall be available soon.
Old April 18, 2004, 05:39   #323
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

/me looks at MAF and IAF.

Hive turn is over. Do I have to do everything myself?
I will probably infiltrate Miriam then.
Old April 18, 2004, 08:10   #324
Impaler[WrG]
King

Working on the Internals as we Speak, not much needs changing besides Crawlers and Formers.

Also I have a bunch of sugjestions for our military movments. Will have them posted here in a few hours.
Old April 18, 2004, 08:16   #325
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Good. But I need suggestion for new production.
Old April 18, 2004, 10:36   #326
Impaler[WrG]
King

Here we go Internal Affairs Orders 2163

Athena - Hurry 30 Credits
Thermal - Full Hurry, move a worker from the forest to the Nut bonus to speed growth
Zetaris - Start an AiroPlex, upgrade unit their so something with PlasmaSteel
Aurora - Start Missle Rotor (no gass we want to capture beliver bases intact)
Mythical Matrix - upgrade scout to Drop scout future invasion, Full hurry the Missle Rotor
And/Or - work the minerals and see nut bonuses, crawler the land Nut bonus. Produce something defensive (Hive could drop ground troops north of base)
Logic Loop - Hurry 30 Credits
Casablanca - Full Hurry
Lair - move worker from forest to Min bonus, new Production Childrens Chreech (faster growth and pays for itself with efficiency)
Bolean Bay - Hurry 77 credits, work 2 rivered forests
MBV - Scrap Node, first move boy scout to (56/62) then move new crawler as well. Work the mineral bonus forest. Production Missle Rotor
Boot - Change to Crawler, scrap Trance Scout, hurry 30 Credits
Locutus of Chiron - Change to Sea Former, work forests
Triplex - Missle Interceptor

Crawlers

New Zet Crawler - (78/66) mins
AP crawler (74/66) rehome to Zet and crawl (76/66)
AP crawler (76/66) rehome to Zet and crawl (74/66)
This switches the 2 crawlers and delivers 9 minerals to Zet that were going to AP and giving it WAY too much Eco Damage, this will also help build the AiroPlex their faster.

Logic Loop (70/70) to (69/75) crawl mins
Logic Loop (68/70) to (70/70) crawl mins

Upgrade the Binary Crawler to MK9 in preperation for CDF (if this is getting enough support in the Poll)

Formers

Both Cydonya formers to (72/76)
One former on the AP nut bonus moves north to build sensor, other moves south to (69/65) and starts Mine.

Two former on the BoreHole moves east to (72/64) to start sensor. 2 more move to (69/65) and start mine. Remainder move to (71/69) and mine.

And/Or formers start Road in that min bonus

Mythical Matric - Both start mine at (79/71) next to MM
Old April 18, 2004, 10:50   #327
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Just two questions: scrap all nodes? And what is AiroPlex -AC ?
Old April 18, 2004, 11:01   #328
GeoModder
Deity

Their is only one node, so scrap facilities basewise, not faction wide. And yes, AC is Aerospace Complex.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old April 18, 2004, 11:08   #329
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Uh yes, one node

Now your Prime Function will go and hide under a rock.
Old April 18, 2004, 11:12   #330
GeoModder
Deity

With fungus, I hope? I'll Start soon with a vengeance plan on last turn attacker(s).

SMAC(X) Marsscenario