Old January 24, 2004, 20:32   #331
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
This game sucks and is lazy.

To say nothing of its participants....

TO ZARGON the mighty X!
Old January 24, 2004, 20:56   #332
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
Coming from a poofy haired monkey.

How much hair spray do you use on that stuff anyway?
Old January 24, 2004, 20:57   #333
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The Brothers of Zeta Xi will be holding a carwash this weekend to help raise money for their weekly beer bash. Be a friend, stop on by.

To Arn.
Old January 24, 2004, 21:03   #334
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The Brothers of Zeta Xi will be holding a carwash this weekend to help raise money for their weekly beer bash. Be a friend, stop on by.

To Arn.
Old January 24, 2004, 21:06   #335
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Your frat brothers drank to much this weekend, I'm seeing double.
Old January 24, 2004, 21:26   #336
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta

To say nothing of its participants....

TO ZARGON the mighty X!
Hey! You said Togas' line backwards!

Since Togas, as any good lawyer should, dutifully registered his phrase with the Ministry of Language Administration, you will be cited and fined for its misuse. Should you fail to comply with this order to make payment for misuse of this phrase, a notice will be sent to the Ministry of Obscene Regulation Enforcement enforming them of your status and that immediate action should be taken to aprehend you and bring you to justice.

Of course, with all of the paperwork flying around here, there is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that the notice sent from the Ministry of Language Administration will ever make it to the Ministry of Obscene Regulation Enforcement or that some of the truly incompetent employees at the Ministry of Obscene Regulation Enforcement will correctly fill out the 7/B-6 form required for the deployment of an elite regulation enforcement squad with orders to aphrehend you.

However, we ARE working through these problems with the efficiency of our bureaucracy and one day such notices may be delivered. Should that ever take place, you WILL be brought to justice!

Save to GodKing
Old January 26, 2004, 19:59   #337
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

*bump*

:\
Old January 26, 2004, 20:20   #338
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Save to GF.

May the illiterate burn along with the literate. We, of the proud ZULU, or whatever we are called, show no recognition of such distinctions, we just wish to look around a bit and kill a lot. Er, ummmm, none of that was said out loud. We are simply peacefull traiders, and with to show you the tips of our spears, er, um, no, our trade goods. Yep. Thats the ticket. Trade goods. AAAaaaarghhh. Kill!!!!! So, beta, liked that bobble head, did you?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old January 26, 2004, 21:10   #339
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Sent to conmcb25.

Nothing to say here, move along, nothing to say here.
Old January 26, 2004, 23:53   #340
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

If you dont check your email do you really have the save?
Old January 27, 2004, 00:14   #341
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Check it again.
Old January 27, 2004, 09:11   #342
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Check it again.
Check what again?
Old January 27, 2004, 09:25   #343
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Check what again?
Darn it. Okay sent the save again from the Yahoo and MSN accounts.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; January 27, 2004 at 23:00.
Old January 27, 2004, 22:41   #344
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
What's up con? First you can't receive the save and then you don't bother to post when you send it! I see how it is. You don't *sniff* love us any more! Wahh!

3700bc to Darekill
Old January 28, 2004, 03:27   #345
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Bobbleheads are good!

To ZX.
Old January 28, 2004, 08:40   #346
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
He, halt ich hab doch noch gar nicht gesagt das ich gezogen habe.... Also das der Spielstand nun schon weitergeleitet wird bevor ich meine Deutschlektion halten durfte finde ich nicht so prickelnd

Bäh, macht euch nix draus ist doch nur Spaß
Old January 28, 2004, 19:23   #347
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

Darn it. Okay sent the save again from the Yahoo and MSN accounts.
Balderdash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 28, 2004, 19:24   #348
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
What's up con? First you can't receive the save and then you don't bother to post when you send it! I see how it is. You don't *sniff* love us any more! Wahh!

I never said I didn't recieve the save.

I said if you didn't check your email does that mean you dont really have the save.................

Balderdash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Old January 28, 2004, 19:25   #349
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Which one of you sluggard CIV's is holding up the save now?
Old January 28, 2004, 19:30   #350
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Your attempts still don't top my fake password though.
Old January 28, 2004, 20:45   #351
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Your attempts still don't top my fake password though.
True, that was pretty dam funny

We need to start doing a conservative gang up on a liberal victum. Beta is a &%*()&% liberal and from Canada too, we need to start giving him crap.
Old January 28, 2004, 20:50   #352
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Quote:

True, that was pretty dam funny

We need to start doing a conservative gang up on a liberal victum. Beta is a &%*()&% liberal and from Canada too, we need to start giving him crap.
He already gets it, or have you still not looked at the name of my capital city.
Old January 28, 2004, 20:51   #353
Arnelos
Emperor

The save was last sent to ZargonX and I don't have it. Everyone, we need to sack the Zeta Chi house (assuming they haven't already sacked their own house)!
Old January 28, 2004, 20:52   #354
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill
He already gets it, or have you still not looked at the name of my capital city.
I see it every turn in the Top 5 cities
Old January 28, 2004, 22:15   #355
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
We need to start doing a conservative gang up on a liberal victum.
Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos
The save was last sent to ZargonX and I don't have it.
It seems pretty clear cut to me who our first Liberal volunteer is.
Old January 29, 2004, 19:06   #356
ZargonX
Emperor

Cripes, can't you people give the brothers of Zeta Xi a little slack for a hangover? We'll remember this when we're making bongs out of your skulls...

To Arn
Old January 29, 2004, 19:16   #357
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by ZargonX
Cripes, can't you people give the brothers of Zeta Xi a little slack for a hangover?
I assume you already know the answer don't you.
Old January 29, 2004, 19:17   #358
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Dam Frat boys!
Old January 29, 2004, 19:30   #359
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Hey, I am the most liberal conservative returned peace corps volunteer warmonger you will ever meet. Still waiting arn.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old January 29, 2004, 23:33   #360
Arnelos
Emperor

The Babylonian Empire has collapsed!

The New Babylonian Empire has been established!

Long Live Babylon!

Save to GodKing