Old December 11, 2003, 08:27   #181
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 03:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Beta youy will pay for Arnelos's poor start!
Old December 11, 2003, 08:27   #182
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 08:31
Your e.mail. Fine.
I'll try to remember. I'll write it down.
Nah, i can always come here and read it again.
Thanks, maybe I let you survive afterall.....
Old December 11, 2003, 08:27   #183
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Beta you will pay for not asking me my email adress!
Old December 11, 2003, 08:28   #184
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Beta you will pay for being a liberal Canuck!

(I gotta stop Im running out of stuff! )
Old December 11, 2003, 09:37   #185
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:31
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Beta you will pay for being a liberal Canuck!

(I gotta stop Im running out of stuff! )
Watch it! Do NOT attack liberal Canucks! That's EXACTLY the type of liberals we want, all Canadians. Now if we can just get all the rest of our liberals to move there......................

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; December 11, 2003 at 18:27.
Old December 11, 2003, 12:17   #186
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

ha ha I just noticed this!

Beta I take back two of my "You will pay for *insert something here*'s because Ghengis got the French! Hilarious!
Old December 11, 2003, 13:59   #187
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
Portugal again! Beta you will pay! Oh wait, Portugal is a nice civ...never mind!

But at least you spelled my name right in game.
Old December 11, 2003, 14:16   #188
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

The Glorious Empire of the Zar-Xu has suddenly become the Noble Collected City States of Zeta Chi. We are also a fraternity, so bring some kegs!
Old December 11, 2003, 16:31   #189
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I am not playing the French. Period. I was booted out of this game and booted I will stay. I refuse to play. I will NOT found a city. Under no circumstances whatsoever. The Frenchies will simply have to wander as vagabonds until one of you kill them.
Old December 11, 2003, 16:42   #190
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Come on Ghengis, put on a cute beret, and drop your weapon and put your hands up at the first sign of the enemy, it will be easy to play act the French!
Old December 11, 2003, 17:25   #191
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I already WEAR a cute beret. Stupid @#$@ Euro-kissing Army.
Old December 11, 2003, 18:21   #192
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

GRINGOS!!!!! we with our pathetic UU will dominate.
(as soon as breakaway feels fit to send me my disk.
They promisied it within 2 weeks, and that was three weeks ago... so I am in truth expecting it any time now.)
If I don't get it by this weekend, I will forward the game for GF to play my turn and pick up a disk prior to my next turn.

Q? is this the patched version?

My super city site with 3 game, 2 wheat, and 3 floodplain squares will make your pitiful starts pale by consideration, so you should be glad that I am causing this minor delay you heritical fools!!!!

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 11, 2003, 19:42   #193
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Guess what was in the mail when I got home today!!!! If you guessed my credit card bill with my $1200 bar tab from when I was on the cruise last month, you would be correct. But what was also in the mailbox, and something that you may be a bit more interested in, is a lovely disk that says Civ3Conquests. I am installing it now and will pas it on (it being the save) shortly.

--Con
Old December 11, 2003, 19:59   #194
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 00:31
About time! We've been waiting more than an hour since your last post!
Old December 11, 2003, 20:18   #195
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:31

I love how this thread is progressing
Old December 11, 2003, 23:20   #196
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos

I love how this thread is progressing
And I love all you guys.

But that is simply because I'm Canadian and I'm nice.

( Die suckers!)

And GodKing - can I go on your next holiday with you? Although I am not sure my liver would survive.
Old December 12, 2003, 01:26   #197
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Beta you will pay for threatening to kill us all!
Old December 12, 2003, 01:27   #198
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Godking you will pay for being a drunk!

Now who has got the save?

Old December 12, 2003, 02:24   #199
Darekill
Prince

I just made up my mind. I think every nation in that game that isn't Korea will have to be eliminated.
I'm only wondering wether I'm South- or Northkorea.
Hmmm.....
Old December 12, 2003, 02:29   #200
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darekill you will pay for that statement!
Old December 12, 2003, 04:22   #201
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Darekill
I just made up my mind. I think every nation in that game that isn't Korea will have to be eliminated.

Last edited by Arnelos; December 12, 2003 at 04:29.
Old December 12, 2003, 04:24   #202
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
Now who has got the save?
I assume GodKing still has it.
Old December 12, 2003, 07:43   #203
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Why was this sent to me? I am NOT playing this game. I was booted out remember? Fine, you will never see this save again.

Sent to conmcb25.
Old December 12, 2003, 10:25   #204
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Why was this sent to me? I am NOT playing this game. I was booted out remember? Fine, you will never see this save again.

Sent to conmcb25.
Oh come on GF, you know I was messing with you.

If you come back I promise not to make anymore fun of your cute little berets and stuff.

Pretty please with sugar and spice and everything nice?
Old December 12, 2003, 11:52   #205
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Did you not see my city name?

Now put that together with my UU and...........
Old December 12, 2003, 14:38   #206
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Arnelos you will pay for being in a drug/liquor/sex induced stupor the other night!

TO Rhoth! 4000BC

The Romans shall rule the world!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old December 12, 2003, 18:07   #207
GodKing
Emperor

Ya ya ya, whatever. you all smell, did you know that.

--Con
Old December 12, 2003, 18:14   #208
Darekill
Prince

I smell.. I Smell? I SMELL? Of course I smell! How would you think that I shouldn't smell when I can't get away from my computer while waiting for the save to aricve...

Ah yes sure I smell, wait untill you can smell me....
Old December 12, 2003, 18:38   #209
Arnelos
Emperor

Quote:
The Romans shall rule the world!
Romans!?

Who's playing the Romans?!?

Old December 12, 2003, 18:45   #210
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnelos

Romans!?

Who's playing the Romans?!?

You shall pay for that you drug/ liquor/ sex induced stupor person!