Old January 20, 2000, 19:26   #1
NickC
Prince

Local Time: 05:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
"Operation Sea Lion" Official Website
http://members.xoom.com/crownciv/sealion.html

Any comments/suggestions should go here, on the site and the upcoming scenario. John Petroski, I hope, will be helping me construct the history section of the site.

Captain Nemo:
Is there any possible way you can either make city graphics for the scenario, or maybe I can use the ones from Red Front/2194 Days of War? And some terrain too. If you can make some new ones, well, then great, I'd be very thankful, if I can just borrow some from Red Front/2194 Days of War, I'm still happy.

By the way, the scenario is in Civilization II: Multiplayer Gold Edition format.

Wish me luck. I may not post many units, I don't want to give many of them away until the final release.
Old January 20, 2000, 22:11   #2
Captain Nemo
Prince

All the graphics from Red Front/2194 Days of War can be used in any scenario provided they are my graphics and you credit me in the game preface/readme files. Some of the graphics belong to others, in particular Alex, and shouldn't be used without their permission.
Terrain and city graphics are all by me except the Mountains and the Sturgeon ressource.
Old January 21, 2000, 01:26   #3
Fast_Eddie

I've tried making cities that are like that and to tell you the truth it's really pretty easy! It only takes a little while to edit them enough to look similar but not exactly the same.
[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited January 21, 2000).]

Old January 21, 2000, 16:29   #4
NickC
Prince

Captain Nemo, thanks, and yes, of course I will credit you.

Fast Eddie, more info?
Old January 25, 2000, 19:44   #5
Fast_Eddie

It's easy. Just look at the way the bottoms and the tops of the buildings are made. Look at where the shadows start and stop. It's not that hard once you get into it. The coolest building I made with it was a replica of the Trans-America tower in San Francisco. That one took three hours to get right!