Old August 26, 2003, 10:02   #31
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 01:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
Yeah, but you miss out on the benefits as well.
Benefits? Like the monthly periods, the irrational behavior, the wait it takes for them to get ready, the cheesy romantic comedies; or the whiney money-sucking kids that keep you up all night and don't get out of your hair for at least 18 years?
Old August 26, 2003, 10:51   #32
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

Local Time: 03:50
The bulbuous lips.
Albert Speer
Old August 26, 2003, 10:54   #33
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 01:50
Pfft, guys can have great lips, too.

Very full, smooth, lush...
Old August 26, 2003, 11:01   #34
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 02:50
Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
You know, there are much worse things in life than having someone pretend they are pregnant. Anyway, all you need to do is wait, and the truth will reveal itself.
if some girl said i knocked her up, i may do drastic things, like drop out of college and try to get a job.

if the joke ran long enough, i could f*ck up my life for some dumb b*tch with a fake test.

luckily for me, i'm never going to bang a chick anyway.
Old August 26, 2003, 11:13   #35
monolith94
Mac
Emperor

"Pfft, guys can have great lips, too."

Not mine! Way too dry! Eeeeeh.. I don't know how to respond to this, really...
Albert Speer
Old August 26, 2003, 11:40   #36
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Apolyton Grand Executioner

Local Time: 23:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
Now, for all the straight guys here. Imagine a second your SO uses it to pressure you... And tell me about your feelings.
It's either true or false, right? So if it's "true" then gee, you have to start on that pre-natal care early, so let's make an appointment with the OB-GYN and confirm, first, then decide what to do from there.

One way or another, you find out pretty quick. The things aren't 100% reliable anyway, but if you're not using birth control and you don't know for a fact that she is, then it's your own damned fault for running risks for which you're not prepared to face the consequences.

If it's a false positive, then you don't have a problem, unless you know (the false positive in itself is not proof) that she was doing this to play games with you. That's easily solved, if that's the case.
Old August 26, 2003, 11:42   #37
MichaeltheGreat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Apolyton Grand Executioner

Local Time: 23:50
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Asher

Benefits? Like the monthly periods, the irrational behavior,
Yeah! Men don't need a specific time of the month for that, they can be irrational any time.

Quote:
or the whiney money-sucking kids that keep you up all night and don't get out of your hair for at least 18 years?
So this is how you really feel about yourself?
Old August 26, 2003, 15:08   #38
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Uber KruX
if some girl said i knocked her up, i may do drastic things, like drop out of college and try to get a job.
Why would you do that? When I got someone preggers, I wasn't about to drop out of school. Finishing school is how you make the big bucks. Nor would I do something stupid like get married. The only reason you should do something stupid is if, indeed, you are stupid.

If someone tells you that you got her pregnant, then insist on going with her to the doctors office for a real test, since pregnancy tests give false positives all the time and you need a doctor to determine if there's an actual pregancy. Demand to see the product she used or go buy a box of e.p.t. and get her to do it again. If she refuses in either case that's an indication she might be playing games with you.

In any event, when a few months pass, you'll know the truth either way. If you don't lose your head, all that will happen is that you learned what kind of person you were sleeping with, and you'l stop doing it. Course I expect that's a little hard for many of you.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old August 27, 2003, 00:22   #39
blackice
Emperor

Quote:
Jesus man, just what did your woman do to you?
Asher we have been over this time and time again, I need not waste my time playing answer the dolt.

devilmunchkin I too have witnessed this emotional "criminal" revenge.

Spiffor I agree.

Imran Siddiqui I totally agree

Skanky Burns
Quote:
I don't forgive betrayal of that magnitude. Ever.
No one should, it simply shows what is next and unless one is into self abuse walk away.

Spiffor
Quote:
I don't know why Blackice only posts about how much women are evil.
I do?

Quote:
He must be very insecure on this regard I guess.
I am?

Quote:
To fake it shows a complete lack of respect for your partner
You bet it does

Frozzy
Quote:
Males are the only people you can insult these days.
At least someone is paying attention...And they say you are trolling,

Shi Huangdi
Quote:
he faced an abusive wife and had to deal with the courts in getting his kids after divorce.
As many men have, but no I had my child after I left most men forget that part.

chegitz guevara
Quote:
blackice isn't the only one that has women issues.
Gender issues you mean right? Face it when society makes right for wrongs it generally swings way far to the right. It takes an equal action to create the proper balance. Go figure...

Quote:
always whining that women have some new power to make their life a living hell.
I dare you say women were (are) whining for equal rights because of the percieved powers of a man. ...So I have a job and I am a man. What equality does that represent in the family courts?

Asher
Quote:
I wouldn't be so sure it was blackice's wife that was the problem.
Once again, you should be helping yourself IMHO. I assure you that unlike you, I need no external chemicals to create a balance in my day to day living. I will also remind you once again my wife and I separtaed and have remained friends for some 20 years. This has nothing to do with my wife at all.

One strong bond my wife and I still have is to fight for rights and equality regardless of the gender. Woman's issues need not to be posted we eat it up everyday in every form of media. What other than what I have posted about "men's" issues have you hear about lately? Now what have you digested about women's issues today alone? Deadbeat dads, what about deadbeat moms? Wife abuse, what about husband abuse or elderly abuse. Breast cancer, what about prostate cancer? Up until the last few years prostate cancer in the media and in funding was non-exsistant. They happen in almost equal rates... on and on I will go...Equality...

Quote:
Quite frankly, from what I've seen from him here, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he didn't get custody. I, too, would be hesitant to give custody of children to a man who, at middle age, still can't form proper sentences.
Yes it was the first thing the judge thought of...You really need to get you life together kid. Just for the record Asher I had custody and gave that up because dispite the fact I knew I was in for a rough ride. It is in the best interest of my child to have equal time with her biological mother. Bottom line is she is half her and half me.

I would be depriving my child of half her biological makeup and to me and studies from what I have read, that would have been very abusive to my child. To deprive a child of a mother or father is abusive period, a child has rights and that should be a basic fundamental one. IMHO.

Quote:
(though he has made huge strides recently, this thread's post was coherent and well-written on his part
you have no idea, little boy...

Imran Siddiqui
Quote:
Have you ever seen blackice post something not relating to this subject
Many times actually, but go boy go! You is on a roll...

Quote:
A LOT of people on this forum think that women are waiting to stab them in the back. Utter rubbish.
Of course it nevers happens, I would sure love to meet your disfuctional family. It would seem you grew up in Disney Land. Group meet one of the cast of Leave it to Beaver. Gosh pa does that really happen? No son it is a communist plot women are perfect creatures. They in fact are not human they are beyond us son. Gee dad you are the best....

Quote:
and should realize that all womanking is not evil just because he went through hell because of one particular woman
If you have followed my threads, you would know I am far removed from that thought. You would also be informed that 98% of all men in divorce and or custody situtations that are male lose custody of thier flesh and blood, money, posessions and become "Uncle dads".

Quote:
The fact of the matter is, blackice, an otherwise very intelligent and thoughtful poster
Thank you

Quote:
has as long as I have known him, had an agenda against women.
I do not mean to be rude but, you do not know me and I do not have an agrenda against women. You could not be more wrong on that guess and it is clear you have not read my threads clearly.

Quote:
those evil awful women!
I suppose your right. I guess when men are able to get pregnant and use tools like this to emotionally blackmail women, we will have a gender equal tread about this topic..

Quote:
There are all kinds of ways to mess with your partner's head. Tell him or her you've been sleeping around (even if it isn't the truth). Tell them you think you're being followed. Tell them you were fired from your job because you wouldn't put up with being sexually harrased. Tell them your brother/sister/best friend was hitting on you, etc.
What makes this fake pregancy test so special?
You can not buy the rest of your examples on Ebay can you? Nor are your examples gender specific are they...

Quote:
Anyway, you should be thanking the person that pulls this kind of trick on you. Now you know what kind of person they are, and you can get them the hell out of your life.
Thankful in a cruel way yes, anyway the rest your dead on with.

Shi Huangdi
Quote:
Actually I believe he has touched on real anti-womanism in the men's movement before, linking to an excellent article about that.
Yes I have a few times, gender equality has been the theme and the best interest of child has been the main focal point. I must admit I do post more towards mens issues. Be honest people do you read this or hear about these things in your local and or nations news medias? Not likely... Funding alone shows the picture, in dollars and cents it is 99% womens issues 1% mens...
Besides abused men by wives do not sell papers, now abused wives...Why is that more importantly why is that so widely accepted? As in this Ebay tool of hatred and revenge against a gender.

Quote:
Blackice has felt that he has had to deal with some of the rougher edges of feminism gone too far.
The numbers are 98% of all men leaving a relationship with children have. The numbers are spousal abuse is 50%...

Quote:
And while you may think that is not important compared to larger overall problems of gender inequality,
Most of the issues I have posted directly affect children, I personlly in the year 2003 see very few larger gender issues in this country and have posted to that affect many times.

Quote:
Well for one, now this type of jerkiness has gone technological and is on e-bay. Also as blackice indicated in the line directly after the link, the fact that this got a 93% positive feedback. Their are plenty of people who given the thumbs up to this type of behavior- whereas something designed for men to be mean to their women would rightfully be seen as the immoral cruelty it is.
So just do not get it, I admit some of it has to do with the messenger and personal feelings towards male abuse.

JohnT egads John! I do not envy you.

Asher
Quote:
Benefits? Like the monthly periods, the irrational behavior, the wait it takes for them to get ready, the cheesy romantic comedies; or the whiney money-sucking kids that keep you up all night and don't get out of your hair for at least 18 years?
Ironic? Asher you are the only one here that clearly hates women.

MichaeltheGreat
Quote:
Men don't need a specific time of the month for that, they can be irrational any time.
Too true, in fact not far off the scientific truth about "male periods"

To me it is unreal such a tool of hatered and revenge is being sold on Ebay. It has one purpose and is advertised with that purpose in mind.

Yet mens groups are being told to hush up or face hate crimes for presenting well known issues, inequities in the family courts and towards male children. Anti-gay people are being charged for promoting hate towards gay people because of an image posted in a local paper. We rarely see a man hitting a woman on T.V. or in the movies without seeing him arrested, or screaming "get him" we do see women hitting men and it's perceived as ok.

Yet here we have the selling of a product which promotes revenge based on hate towards "only one gender" men...It comes with a 93% approval rating... It too seems to be perceived as ok. So what is wrong with this picture?

It seems ok to some posters here, I assume they believe it is ok to abuse men, mentaly or otherwise? I assume to them it is ok to promote hateful revenge against a gender as long as it is not women? That alone shows that gender imbalance and disfunction does exsist. We also have a few here that simply dismiss it and say heh get a grip, not me I am beyond such tricks. To those I have to wonder how deep and or how sincere your love is for your mate. Anyone else?
“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
Or do we?

Last edited by blackice; August 27, 2003 at 00:42.
Old August 27, 2003, 00:25   #40
Kuciwalker
Deity

Just one thing - the prostate cancer is a lot men's fault. Most of us don't want to think about it.

Old August 27, 2003, 00:26   #41
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
JohnT egads John! I do not envy you.
Naw, it's OK - you get used to it after a while. We have been extra careful in regards to birth control since day 1, and the only baby we have is the one we wanted. I'm never (too) worried in regards to these "scares"... it's just Laura being Laura.
Old August 27, 2003, 00:46   #42
blackice
Emperor

skywalker too true, but I was focusing on the media and funding issue. Yet since we, society know that what you said is reality it would seem prudent to spend more on awareness to those that need it, not those that do not...

JohnT I must say it sure would add a bit of a rush from time to time.
“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
Or do we?