Old September 3, 2003, 08:50   #61
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 17:55
Local Date: November 2, 2010
lol Keep your shirt on. Talk to me over MSN.
Old September 3, 2003, 08:52   #62
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:55
Local Date: November 1, 2010
To Turkey:
You are a member country of NATO alliance. We need you assitance against the Soviets. Your country has agreed to come to the aid of the United States if it were attacked, and the Soviet Union has attack the United States directly. You are obiligated to help in the defense of both NATO and the United States.
Old September 3, 2003, 08:53   #63
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

occ: Man I need to talk to you over MSN k. Going to bed soon too.
Old September 3, 2003, 08:54   #64
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
lol Keep your shirt on. Talk to me over MSN.
sorry I dont have the time now.
Old September 3, 2003, 20:10   #65
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 01:55
Military Actions:

THe Warsaw Pact and Soviet forces launch a major armor assualt through north West Germany, preceded by major artillery bombardments. THe mobile infantry and armor will have close air support provided by the deadly Soviet attack choppers. MiG-29's and SU-27's will do what they can in keeping Nato air superiority unstable and unfocused from the ground assault. The objective for now is to reach Bremen and keep supply and communication lines secured.

A secondary assault is launched from Czechoslovakia, striking towards Stuttgart, Augsburg, and Munich.

Both are armor lead supported by attack helicopters (such as SU-25's) and air assault infantry and artillery.

1 infantry division invades denmark.

Soviet bombers will begin bombing behind the enemy lines to disrupt supply and communication as well as industry.

Submarines constantly patrol the north atlantic. Sinking any American supply convoys they come in contact with. They closely coordinate with Tu-16 Badgers (Soviet bombers) in attacking American Carrier fleets.

===

To USSR:
Invade Iran. Secure their oil deposits.

To North Korea:
We will help you reunite South Korea under your control if you invade now. The USA is spread thin and will not be able to push you back this time around. ANd you will have our full support.

To Iraq:
We will help you in your war against Iran. Do not lose will. But leave their oilfields unharmed.

To Syria, Jordan:
Help Iraq against Iran, and we will help you rid the middle east of the westerners.

===

Romanian oil refineries in the Ploiesti have gone to full production. THey have the highest priority in maintainance and air defense.
Old September 3, 2003, 22:08   #66
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 00:55
Conscription has begun in the NATO countries. Conscripts have not yet entered battle, and will continue to be given as much training as time allows.

NATO troops have been forced to pull all the way back to the south bank of the Elbe, and have sent a significant part of their contingent to help contain the enemy's advance towards Bremen, which is also being attacked by a force sent by way of Hannover, and patrols from Bremen. This has given the Warsaw pact troops difficulties, they are halfway from the border to Bremen but only progressing in little jumps and taking estimated moderate to heavy casualties for their advance. If the enemy makes a successful crossing of the Elbe in force, the rest of the troops still there are to procede south and southwest.

Counterattack occurs on the Czechoslovak movement, keeping them tied up in the mountainous border where they cannot maneuver or move as well.

Attempts to stop the Soviet advance into Denmark have largely failed, mass civil and military evacuations are taking place to the islands and to the northernmost part of the island, North of the Limfjorden, a body of water that stretches all the way across Northern Denmark. Alborg, a city lcoated on the crossing point, is where the majority of forces are stationed and it is being heavily fortified.

Tactical air units and SAM to keep damage from enemy air strikes moderate.
Old September 3, 2003, 23:02   #67
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 07:55
I'll take greece right now.
Old September 3, 2003, 23:15   #68
Easthaven I
Prince

An increase in conscription has been established in Warsaw Pact nations.

The assualt from Czechoslovakia has been dramatically slowed to the point of a halt. Reserve air assualt infantry has been called up to the Czech front. SOP in operating in the mountainous terrain of Czech has been changed to massive artillery bombardment closely followed by close air assualts by attack choppers to clear the way followed by insertions of air assualt infantry to secure the terrain for the follow-up forces (reg. infantry, artillery, mech's, etc.)

Warsaw forces in west germany taking heavy casualties. Ordered to not halt until they have reached the east shores of the River Weser.

A diversionary force of a few armored battalions and mobile infantry with support from a couple of attack helicopter squadrons has diverted off course in a sweeping manuever heading towards Hannover, to threaten the NATO flank. Hopefully relieving pressure from the Hamburg-Bremen path.

50 Tu-16 Badgers(Soviet bombers) is being assigned to a bombing campaign against the city of Alborg.

140 Tu-16 Badgers have been assigned to bombing campaigns on enemy positions, communication and supply lines in west Germany, including the Bremen-Hannover-Hamburg area.
Old September 4, 2003, 00:25   #69
Jack_www
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Easthaven I
An increase in conscription has been established in Warsaw Pact nations.

The assualt from Czechoslovakia has been dramatically slowed to the point of a halt. Reserve air assualt infantry has been called up to the Czech front. SOP in operating in the mountainous terrain of Czech has been changed to massive artillery bombardment closely followed by close air assualts by attack choppers to clear the way followed by insertions of air assualt infantry to secure the terrain for the follow-up forces (reg. infantry, artillery, mech's, etc.)

Warsaw forces in west germany taking heavy casualties. Ordered to not halt until they have reached the east shores of the River Weser.

A diversionary force of a few armored battalions and mobile infantry with support from a couple of attack helicopter squadrons has diverted off course in a sweeping manuever heading towards Hannover, to threaten the NATO flank. Hopefully relieving pressure from the Hamburg-Bremen path.

50 Tu-16 Badgers(Soviet bombers) is being assigned to a bombing campaign against the city of Alborg.

140 Tu-16 Badgers have been assigned to bombing campaigns on enemy positions, communication and supply lines in west Germany, including the Bremen-Hannover-Hamburg area.
Just a small note, warsaw and USSR already draft people into millitary that is how you guys have more troops then NATO alliance.
Old September 4, 2003, 00:48   #70
Sheep
King

NB The Increase of Conscription. Not the start of IT!
Old September 4, 2003, 00:49   #71
Jack_www
King

The tide has turned for US forces in Alaska. Despite the loss of of carrier and that was forced back to port, the United States Navy has secessifly cut off Soviet forces in Alaska. US army has give remaining Russian troops to surrender and they are promiced good care in the hands of the US army in accordance with various treaties.

In northern Altantic first supply convoys have reached Europe. The Convoy of 60 ships suffered 10 sunk and 10 damaged ships, but US naval forces have sunk 10 soviet subs. Also a sub picket line has now been from to make up for the loss of the Iceland sonar net.

Using decoy missles Soviet Bagers were able to get through America's fighters and has been attacked. 2,000 sailers or wounded or dead and the Carrier has been damaged.

The F-19 wing has been tasked to attack fule depos and supply point. All major bridges being used to farry troops and supplies have been targeted by other aircraft. The A-10, know to the Russian army as the "Devil's Cross" has inflicted losses on reinforcements heading to the front, but many planes have been lost due to the attacks.
Old September 4, 2003, 00:51   #72
Jack_www
King

Quote:
NB The Increase of Conscription. Not the start of IT!
I know sheep, but soviet armed forces are already made up of conscripts. I did not say is was wrong, just remember that they wont be as effective as your other troops.
Old September 4, 2003, 00:53   #73
Sheep
King

The Soviet Mid Eastern Army invaded the Iranian State quickly. In conjunction with forces from Iraq, the Iranians quickly surrendered. Oil was now being shipped throughout the USSR at great ease.

The Soviet Army in Europe continued its slow push westwards. The city of Rome was bombed heavily, and the pro-Soviet movememnts in the west have started to rise up against their oppressors.

The push into Alaska has continued. The US Navy around the Auetian Islands is suffering and 70% of supplies headed for Alaska are making it.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:01   #74
Sheep
King

Contrary to US propoganda the fight goes on in Alaska. The fomer Russian province, is being brought back into the USSR. The Russian Army outweighs the US Army there 2 to 1 in what can only be seen as a MASSIVE INVASION FORCE. While the US Navy is proving troublesome, they continue to take losses at a rate thatthey cannot sustain. The Soviet Navy in the Pacific is outweighing the US Navy.

The Soviet Navy while not keeping all covoys from reaching European shores, has constricted it. Barely enough supplies ae coming through.

A Soviet Army has landed in Greenland to fight the US menace. Greenland without any US troops gaurding it (they are all committed) fell quickly.

In Europe the Democratic Republic of Denmark was proclaimed and immediatley joined the Warsaw Pact. Soviet invasions of West Germany started shelling Bonn and Hamburg as the Soviet Army crossed the Elbe after an intensive bombardment using some chemical warfare.

The invasion of Czechoslovakia was slowed by superior Red air power. The US Air Force in Europe is under-supplied. Bombings of Britian, France, Italy and Belguim has begun, preventing adequate production from occuring.

Meanwhile the Texas oil fields continue to burn restricting US Access to the oil there. As the Red Navy captured the Oil Platforms in the North Sea.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:26   #75
Jack_www
King

Quote:
Contrary to US propoganda the fight goes on in Alaska. The fomer Russian province, is being brought back into the USSR. The Russian Army outweighs the US Army there 2 to 1 in what can only be seen as a MASSIVE INVASION FORCE. While the US Navy is proving troublesome, they continue to take losses at a rate thatthey cannot sustain. The Soviet Navy in the Pacific is outweighing the US Navy.

The Soviet Navy while not keeping all covoys from reaching European shores, has constricted it. Barely enough supplies ae coming through.

A Soviet Army has landed in Greenland to fight the US menace. Greenland without any US troops gaurding it (they are all committed) fell quickly.

In Europe the Democratic Republic of Denmark was proclaimed and immediatley joined the Warsaw Pact. Soviet invasions of West Germany started shelling Bonn and Hamburg as the Soviet Army crossed the Elbe after an intensive bombardment using some chemical warfare.

The invasion of Czechoslovakia was slowed by superior Red air power. The US Air Force in Europe is under-supplied. Bombings of Britian, France, Italy and Belguim has begun, preventing adequate production from occuring.

Meanwhile the Texas oil fields continue to burn restricting US Access to the oil there. As the Red Navy captured the Oil Platforms in the North Sea.
OOC:
I have to ask you lots of question Sheep. You have 2.5 million troops in the army, of course not all of them are fighting troops, other or support ect.

Most of your forces are comited on the European front. Also you got to have to keep some in Russia to maitain general order as they do during peace time. So Eactly how many troops you planed to invade Alaska??? First off I sent an entire army, that is about 6 divisions, including 3 division from the Canadians.

6 carrier groups around alaska are pretty much going to keep the oceans closed or at very least going almost impossible to bring in supplies and reinforcements. So how do you supply your massive army in Alaska, a army that needs gas to run its tanks and bullets in its guns?

Also I said this at start NATO has 5 weeks of amo and other supplies! Week one is almost over so US airforce can not be running low on Supplies!!!!!

Again how can you secussfully attack oil fields in Texas?? You dont have that many aircraft stationed in Cuba exactly and US air denfense is up and running.

Norht sea you cand destory the oil fields but take I dont know.

Invading Denmark is total realistic , but you can put it into Warsaw pact and change it over in a week. Occupy yes, but it in Warsaw? No.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:29   #76
Sheep
King

Mate, I will explain it. THE USSR HAD MORE TROOPS THEN WHAT YOU ALLOW. THE WARSAW PACT IS CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF THE ASSULT IN EUROPE, AND IF YOU DONT STOP YOUR PATHETIC WHINING AND REALISE THAT THE US CAN LOSE, I QUIT.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:36   #77
Jack_www
King

Quote:
Mate, I will explain it. THE USSR HAD MORE TROOPS THEN WHAT YOU ALLOW. THE WARSAW PACT IS CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF THE ASSULT IN EUROPE, AND IF YOU DONT STOP YOUR PATHETIC WHINING AND REALISE THAT THE US CAN LOSE, I QUIT.
US can lose but you can be sending troops to 6 different places all over the damn map, no armed force has been able to move massive amount of troops in one damn week over water. First off I ask at start of this if the stats were messed up or someone wanted them changed. You said nothing Sheep, so i cant give Soviets 2 million more guys now. You got 3.5 miilion troops under your command including Warsaw, NATO got around 2,000,000 men, so I gave your side a 1.5 milllion advantage. but again most reserves dont have up to date weapons.

Also these manpower figures dont include the Navy and airfoce of the respective alliances. You cant invade every place in the world in one week.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:40   #78
Jack_www
King

Does anyone else think I am being crazy??? Do you think I am unfair to sheep, if I am i will change.
Old September 4, 2003, 01:41   #79
Sheep
King

I DO!!!!! (I will review this later. I just brought civ3 and ptw for my computer to find my video card is too chit and the housemate who owns it wont upgrade!!!!)
Old September 4, 2003, 01:43   #80
Jack_www
King

Quote:
I DO!!!!! (I will review this later. I just brought civ3 and ptw for my computer to find my video card is too chit and the housemate who owns it wont upgrade!!!!)
I think you need to slow down, that is the main problem, but again it could be just me.
Old September 4, 2003, 02:29   #81
Sheep
King

I think its you
Old September 4, 2003, 05:24   #82
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 18:55
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
Does anyone else think I am being crazy??? Do you think I am unfair to sheep, if I am i will change.
I don't. Personally, I think Sheep is trying to do far too much at once - no military could conceivably sustain invasions on three fronts so far apart. In addition, I'm still very doubtful as to whether or not Sheep can realistcally claim to have used the KGB to take control of the Middle East - if the Soviets could have done that, they would have earlier on, when their influence there was much stronger.
Old September 4, 2003, 05:28   #83
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 18:55
IC: There has still been no official response from the Chinese government other than the usual platitudes about the maintenance of world peace and security, but it is now obvious to all that the Chinese army is mobilising in force - however, who the mobilisation is directed against remains uncertain.

[Secret]The Chinese intelligence services have initiated major subversion operations in japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and other East Asian nations, using bribery and blackmail to try to bring major media outlets under their control and extend influence through the government and business community. However, the influence gained will not be put to any use - yet.[/Secret]
Old September 4, 2003, 07:10   #84
Specialist290
Never Ending Stories
Warlord

Local Time: 02:55
To the world: Japan has declared itself neutral in this war. Any warships entering Japanese waters, no matter the nationality, will be atttacked on sight. All US and Soviet merchant ships in our waters will also be searched by the Japanese Coast Guard for war materials. Those that are found will be confiscated by the Japanese government.

Japan began to mobilize its Imperial Navy to patrol its coasts for warships. No ships have been attacked or searched yet.
Old September 4, 2003, 11:28   #85
Jack_www
King

To Japan:
Please do not interrfer with US naval vessials currently at port in Japan.(I believe that US has a naval base in Japan). We will honor you governments request and not conduct any opperations out of Japan or use or bases. We only ask that damage ships or ships carrying victoms of attacks be allowed to come into port if it happens near Japan.
Old September 4, 2003, 16:39   #86
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_www
Well personally, I think the entire situation is somewhat biased against the Soviet Union.....But I'm just Greece, so what do I know?
Old September 4, 2003, 18:24   #87
Easthaven I
Prince

80% of all Warsaw Pact submarines sent to the North Atlantic to prevent the supply shipments to Europe from America. Soviet MiG-29's and Su-27's constantly patrol the waters of the North Atlantic in SOP before calling in Soviet Badger squadrons stationed in Iceland.

To North Korea:
Invade South Korea, here's your chance. With the full backing of your communist bretheren.

TO Greece:
Would you be willing to sign a non-agression pact with the Warsaw Pact and USSR?
Old September 4, 2003, 18:41   #88
Nubclear

To the Warsaw Pact: Greece welcomes peace with the Warsaw Pact. *Secret* We'll even let you stay in Greece as longas you protect us from the American swines!!! */Secret*
Old September 4, 2003, 18:50   #89
Methril
Never Ending StoriesNationStates
Prince

To; Greece
From; Turkey

*secret* perhaps a joint-strike somwhere, anywhere, would benefit us
Old September 4, 2003, 18:54   #90
Nubclear

To Turkey: *Secret* The United States calls for god to update the game */Secret*