Old September 4, 2003, 17:32   #1
lord of the mark
Deity

Local Time: 04:15
Local Date: November 2, 2010
started playing simcopter
well i installed yet another game from the simmania pack - Simcopter - seems kind of fun, although the interface could be easier (especially figuring out where i need to go in a mission) and this is a game that could really use better graphics.

First 3d game Ive owned, I think.

Also first flight sim. Not sure how different it is from a fixed wing flight sim. Also not sure how accurate its physics is - thats a big deal in the flight sim world, isnt it?
Old September 4, 2003, 18:02   #2
Qilue
King

Local Time: 18:15
If you have any SimCity2000 cities with a military base, load one of them as a custom city and you can get an apache complete with guns.
Old September 4, 2003, 19:16   #3
MattH
King

Local Time: 08:15
I've always wanted Sim Copter... Lots o' years ago, I asked for it every year- birthday, christmas. Never realized it was PC-only, wondered why I didn't get it.

It's probably $10 now, maybe I should get it...
Old September 4, 2003, 21:59   #4
lord of the mark
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MattH
I've always wanted Sim Copter... Lots o' years ago, I asked for it every year- birthday, christmas. Never realized it was PC-only, wondered why I didn't get it.

It's probably $10 now, maybe I should get it...
Even better deal is original simmania pack,if you can find it. Includes Simcopter, Simisle, simtower, simsafari,, simcity classic, and streets of simcity. I dont remember how much i paid, but im sure it was $20 US or less.

Not to be confused with latest simmania pack,which includes Simcity3000, simgolf, and I think The sims.
Old September 5, 2003, 13:33   #5
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

I played SimCopter- was kinda fun actually, especially when you could load up your SC2000 cities and fly around in them.

But I came across a few bugs that pissed me off, so I stopped playing it.
Old September 5, 2003, 21:48   #6
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Local Time: 02:15
It was a decent game--the best part was loading up sc2k cities and flying in them