Old September 12, 2003, 19:36   #61
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 08:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
1. Join any of the following factions:
-The Free Drones
-The Hive
-Cybernetic Consciousness
-PEACE
2. Do not join this faction:
-The Planet University of Technology

They are boring and evil. if you love the Univ, join CyCon instead. MUCH funner, TRUST ME
Old September 12, 2003, 20:31   #62
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
if you love the Univ, join CyCon instead. MUCH funner, TRUST ME
Out of the mouth of assistant Gods, no less

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old September 12, 2003, 22:34   #63
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 09:21
It is but don't look to me
Old September 13, 2003, 01:11   #64
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

On a scale of 1-100, on funness I would rate:

1. Hive 87
2. CyCon 74
3. Free Drones 0
4. Pirates (Have not/refused to Authorize me) -1
5. Planet Looniversity of Technology (Refused to authorize me. But when I was there it wasn't too fun either.) -100
Old September 13, 2003, 01:45   #65
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 03:21
Don't forget... with CyCon access, you get advance peaks at upcoming 3D articles!
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.
Old September 13, 2003, 05:06   #66
Phenix
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Morgan
Warlord

Local Time: 09:21
Well spoken Tassadar
Old September 13, 2003, 07:08   #67
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Free Drones 0?

I like being a drone.

The closer the faction's fun factor is to zero on Tass's silly scale, the more likely they are to win.
Old September 13, 2003, 16:28   #68
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by jtsisyoda
Free Drones 0?

I like being a drone.

The closer the faction's fun factor is to zero on Tass's silly scale, the more likely they are to win.
Hey, look in your forum, go to the top post, and scroll down to my latest post.

THATS the reason I gave it a zero ;0
Old September 13, 2003, 16:48   #69
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 10:21
Are they that inactive?
Old September 13, 2003, 16:56   #70
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Maybe they favor bottles in the sea like us pirates?
Old September 13, 2003, 17:11   #71
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Are they that inactive?
More than you know

That came out wrong
Old September 13, 2003, 17:45   #72
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Our team mostly posts on CGN so that's why Tass would have to call attention to his post in our 'poly forum in order for me to read it. Our presence here seems to be mainly to post turns, lurk, spy, and fly under the radar.

Tass, go to cgn and pm buster if there's a problem. Rating us as zero fun is just passive-aggressive and won't solve a thing.
Old September 13, 2003, 17:50   #73
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 10:21
Quote:
Our team mostly posts on CGN
Do you have some invisible forum there that only a select few can see?
Old September 13, 2003, 18:01   #74
Corellion
Prince

They are the chosen... those endowed with the ability to see the Drone's special forum. CyCon computer banks estimate 3 months to completion of our chosen-emulator implants.
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
Old September 13, 2003, 18:51   #75
jtsisyoda
King

Drone police: "jtsisyoda, you're under arrest for disclosing classified info"
jtsisyoda:

Drone judge: "What do you have to say for yourself?"
jtsisyoda: "I throw myself on the mercy of the court."

Drone judge: "We have decided not to execute you for treason."
jtsisyoda:

(I thought it was common knowledge.)

... and any CyCon emulators/spies will be paid a visit by newly domesticated floppy-eared vampire puppies (Canis Cutis Juvenalis Vampiris).
Old September 13, 2003, 19:11   #76
Corellion
Prince

Wait until the next 3D is released.
Old September 13, 2003, 19:39   #77
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 04:21
Quote:
2. Do not join this faction:
-The Planet University of Technology

They are boring and evil. if you love the Univ, join CyCon instead. MUCH funner, TRUST ME
Boring? Well, it's true that we're trying to get the forum activity off of the ground at the moment. Many of the former regulars have lost interest, and we're slowly rebuilding an active debate going on betwen the members. It's true we don't do quite as much role-play as the other factions -- but we're trying to get some of that started, and if you're interested in helping out with that, we could use another participant.

Evil? Not really. We're unethical, like the somewhat obsessive scientists we role-play. Very much into unfettered science and world dominat^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H making groundbreaking contributions to our fields. If you'd like to be a part of that, then by all means, join the Planet University of Technology! University is what you make of it.
Old September 13, 2003, 23:52   #78
Nubclear

God has ordained the Looniversties destruction for heresy.

Join the Looniversity, and your flesh shall feed the WORLD!!!
Old September 14, 2003, 00:02   #79
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

See, this is why us Pirates don't worry about mind worms - our rum besotted brains are not good nesting grounds for eggs!

*hiC*
Old September 14, 2003, 00:03   #80
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 19:21
Quote:
God has ordained the Looniversties destruction for heresy.

Join the Looniversity, and your flesh shall feed the WORLD!!!
Damn lucky we're atheists, hmmm?
Old September 14, 2003, 01:57   #81
Nubclear

The god of science is not a god. It was killed long before its inception. Before your hideous inception.
Old September 14, 2003, 01:59   #82
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 19:21
...? We don't worship any god, whether of science or any other. One might also wonder how it is you can be talking to us if you're dead...

EDIT: Oops, thought Tass was referring to himself.
Old September 14, 2003, 02:03   #83
Nubclear

Old September 14, 2003, 02:17   #84
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:21
huh... As a game official, shouldn't Tass be a bit more neutral?
Old September 14, 2003, 02:39   #85
Nubclear

It would be NICE if I were neutral, however since I make no inter-factional decisions, I don't have to be.
Old September 14, 2003, 07:37   #86
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

As long as Tass does not give information from one faction to another, and does not make decisions, I have no problem. However I must say seeing the blatant favouritism I do wonder how little he is letting on. If he was more neutral, I would be more trustful. As it is I have no problem, just maybe tone it down a little Tass?

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old September 14, 2003, 15:20   #87
Nubclear

Alright.
Old September 14, 2003, 16:33   #88
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 01:21
Yea Tass, you're going to have to give up your, "The Hive is best and doesn't stink like the rest" Shirt.
and then refusing to decide