Old October 25, 2003, 14:19   #361
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 08:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
hmz...interesting...who got his postcount cut?
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 25, 2003, 16:10   #362
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 02:24
We've really got some people who are taking after Kody's role huh? Don't worry. Ming is the kindest moderator we've ever have. He is simply being kind to return the Chairman's keys.

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 25, 2003, 17:47   #363
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

I am SO thirsty!

Do you guys still offer hivemindstuff?
Old October 26, 2003, 08:50   #364
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Actually Ming just told us to stop copying over all the contents of the PUT forum to read. He said they were called private forums for a reason

(Just joking)

(Or am I?)

(Nah, I am)

(You're really not sure anymore are you?)

(Nah, its a joke)

(Those fools)

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old October 26, 2003, 10:42   #365
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
Do you guys still offer hivemindstuff?
If you can give me some more information on it, I could go and look. I'm still finding my way around here a little though

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old October 26, 2003, 12:46   #366
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 05:24
don't tell me you've never heard of hivemindstuff? you know, with honey? bah, what a bad bartender
bring on kassi!
Old October 26, 2003, 13:16   #367
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

*cough* That was on a different planet And since cocktails are different depending on where you order it, I was asking the customer what *he* meant by a Hive Mind Stuff.

/me slides a sweet, glistening drink with a blueish tinge into Tassadar's waiting hand.

I hope that's what he meant

Old October 26, 2003, 15:20   #368
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Eh...Close enough.

/me drinks it quickly.

Hmm...I'm feeling very generous today. Here's 1 EC. Go buy yourself a bartending book
Old October 26, 2003, 17:00   #369
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

what tass didnt know that there were some cycon nanobots in that drink which soon will give us full control over him....and his godlike powers
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old October 27, 2003, 08:11   #370
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I'm bored.

Someone either :

a) Tell me a joke or,
b) Reveal something embarraing about their private life.

I want recreation in the rec-commons dammit

-Jam
Old October 27, 2003, 10:20   #371
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

A drone walks into a bar...

...and so he's dragged to a research hospital to find out if his stupidity genes can be turned into some kind of weapon...

/me shrugs.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old October 27, 2003, 10:53   #372
Jamski
Deity

-Jam
Old October 27, 2003, 10:57   #373
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

/me shrugs.

I tried.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old October 27, 2003, 10:57   #374
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Quote:
I was chatting with a friend over MSN, and his girlfriend was away. I was teasing him about it and he said "So I'm hooked to my Sunday morning nookies alright? "

Being the innocent girl I am , I didn't know the word. So I said, "Sunday morning nookies? "

He said, "nvm"

But I didn't know what the means either. So I said, "?"

He said, "never mind."

Considering the circumstance, I knew that I have missed a very important thing so I made it my job to find the bottom of it. Not remembering the word "nookie", I pretend to casually ask later in the conversation: "What is nvm again?"

And he said "never mind."

I thought, wow what's the big secrecy. But I didn't want to ask anybody else since I don't know if it will be appropriate. So in the following couple days, I asked him many times whenever I had a chance. "What does nvm mean?" I was sure he would slip the true meaning out when he was not on gurad.

But everytime his answer is "never mind."

It was not until after 4 or 5 attempts of mine when he suddenly got smart and answered "nvm=never mind".

Grapefruit Garden
Old October 27, 2003, 11:05   #375
FlameFlash
Emperor

That works.

Old October 27, 2003, 11:59   #376
Corellion
ACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 03:24
Can I take any guesses on who this friend is?

Just kidding, of course
Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Last edited by Corellion; October 27, 2003 at 12:06.
Old October 27, 2003, 15:36   #377
Snowflake
Princess

You watched the whole thing over the shoulder of somebody didn't you Corellion? And you have to take a guess?

btw Comrade Vev is getting impatient waiting for you to make the appointment. What's up? Dad's ol' truck couldn't fit into the PEACE ship?

Just kidding, of course

Grapefruit Garden

Last edited by Snowflake; October 28, 2003 at 01:21.
Old October 27, 2003, 15:44   #378
FlameFlash
Emperor

Any more word on HyperSMAC?

Old October 27, 2003, 23:30   #379
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 09:24
Is it just me or have the ACDG team and ACSPG forums gone quite quiet of late.
Old October 27, 2003, 23:37   #380
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
what tass didnt know that there were some cycon nanobots in that drink which soon will give us full control over him....and his godlike powers
Hmm? Oh my...I feel a bit...dizzy.........

I'm ready to serve!
Old October 27, 2003, 23:49   #381
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:24
Serves the dirty Drones right... not using Apolyton and not authorising me.... THEN the forum would be buzzing...

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 28, 2003, 01:24   #382
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 01:24
Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
Any more word on HyperSMAC?
Well - there wasn't much interest on the CyCon's part, so Tass said that he'd play their turns - then Corellion chimed in and said he'd look at the turns as and when.

But Tass has access to the Hive and Drone (CGN)forums, where their passwords reside and where their strategy discussions will be posted, so I'm trying to work out what's what. PEACE and PUT aren't affected, and maybe for a fun quickie it doesn't matter. Or maybe I drop the CyCon-played faction (The Hive)

Bear with me ............

G.
Old October 28, 2003, 16:55   #383
Jamski
Deity

Its all rather quiet for some reason isn't it?

-Jam
Old October 28, 2003, 17:28   #384
Drogue
staff

Indeed it has. I'm still here, although work blocking Poly (but leaving CGN open ) has meant I'm restricted to most evenings.

Old October 29, 2003, 08:46   #385
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Heah, All ACDG gamers who actually haven't got SMAX did you notice that it is released again in a Laptop game pack collection along with a Tiger Woods game, Sim4 and Red October? is it. Yeah the Planetary pack. At Walmart.

If it crosses the Atlantic I will get a reserve pack.

See the Apolyton Help/ Strategy forum.

Isn't this good news.
Old October 31, 2003, 05:56   #386
Jamski
Deity

Shame we don't have Walmart over here I need a reserve copy to be on the safe side. My future grandchildren will thank me

-Jam
Old November 1, 2003, 01:24   #387
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

As a note, the pack comes with SimCtiy 3000 Umlimited, not SC4.

And, Jam, there'd be many a person here in Columbia that wouldn't be all that displeased if we didn't have a WalMart...
Old November 1, 2003, 10:18   #388
Jamski
Deity

What's wrong with Walmart then? I thought they were just a big supermarket.

-Jam
Old November 1, 2003, 15:15   #389
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Shame we don't have Walmart over here I need a reserve copy to be on the safe side. My future grandchildren will thank me

-Jam
Hm, I suppose you are talking of Schwäbisch Gmünd then
There are a lot of walmart stores in Germany, see this complete list.

- Micha
Old November 1, 2003, 20:32   #390
Drogue
staff

/me walks back in.

So... anyone for a drink? Or do I have to resort to serving myself for something to do around here?