Old September 10, 2003, 00:55   #1
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:30
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Presidential disability
Fellow Apolytonians and Team Monty Python members (yes, I am that lazy. Just linked discussion. ):

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't use Civ3, Civ3PTW, Civ3C Beta, etc. Yes, my like sucks that much.

I'll be unable to play until I can get another copy of said programs. Sorry folks.

~Octavian X
Old September 10, 2003, 05:36   #2
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:30
Makahula steps forward then
Old September 10, 2003, 05:44   #3
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 10:30
let's hope the problem will be solved soon. Else we should vote for another vice president (I guess Makahlua is already our leader)
Old September 10, 2003, 09:10   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 20:30
Makahlua - since you are now in charge of the next chat at the least, could you post here when you see this to let us know what you can do? Any revolutionary measures to rush through the Council of retired semile old Berzerkers whilst you are the boss?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 10, 2003, 11:40   #5
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 04:30
Unless someone else steps forward, I will run for the newly opened office of VP.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 10, 2003, 16:52   #6
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

maybe we should post a poll. But Octavian has to approve it first.
Old September 10, 2003, 17:19   #7
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 04:30
IMHO - this post is Octavians resignation. Makahlua is in effect president. Therefor, the position of VP is open. A position that should be filled. We should hold an election, as it is at the beginning of the term. If it was at the end, I wouldn't be as concerned about filling the position, let alone running for it.

So yes, a poll should be posted. An election poll. Those who are interested should step forward. I have held at one point or another every position except FAM IIRC (except some of the funky ones we had for the first couple of terms for game one that is), and am offering to run again, IF (and a big if it is) nobody else wants to run. I support getting more people involved in this game, and one of the best ways to get involved it by being an active participant, and who is more active than the elected officials? However, if it is another regular that is also running, watch out. I intend on making it an ELECTION.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 10, 2003, 18:06   #8
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

hi ,

put one panag in that VP election

have a nice day
Old September 10, 2003, 23:22   #9
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:30
Yes, that was a resignation. I'll still fart around here, but I think that, now that this game is good and underway, my leadership won't be that needed.
Old September 10, 2003, 23:32   #10
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 03:30
Can't think of anything to 'put over' on the berzerker council .... for the moment