View Poll Results: What diplomatic relations could you stand?
War only 4 80.00%
Non-aggression treaty 1 20.00%
Trading treaty 0 0%
Trading pact 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 17, 2003, 01:27   #1
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 18:52
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Polling feelings towards the University
Just seeing how much people hate/dislike University
Old September 17, 2003, 03:09   #2
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 08:52
War, nothing but endless bloody carnage and slaughter, death and destruction and the slaying of their whining, puking little children, followed by the slow and painful public torturing and execution of thier leaders, followed by their entire populace being sentenced to work in the recycling tanks without any food untill they die, or have to live by eating the rectanks slurry mix.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old September 17, 2003, 10:09   #3
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 02:52
I was going to vote for war but this bloody evil picture kind of scared me. Better hope not found by him. Or die before found by him.

Grapefruit Garden
Old September 17, 2003, 13:38   #4
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 08:52
Since tehres no XENOBANANA option I voted war. Even though I can't. So take away one vote for war.

Remember, I have chosen the Choson people of the Hive to do my will, and my will is to have the Looniversity conquered and Archaic submitted before my mercy
Old September 17, 2003, 16:36   #5
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 01:52
WAR BABY!!
The glorious propaganda called, "MSN chats" has shifted my views to all out carnage and destruction followed by a bloody coup and installation of a puppet ruler.
and then refusing to decide