Old September 22, 2003, 09:24   #1
troopper5
Settler

Local Time: 09:07
Local Date: November 2, 2010
New units and faces, any bad sides?
I've never used different mods, so i decided to ask from you first, is it recommedable

When i install new units, like african inftary etc. do they replace some other units from other civs?
And also when installing new faces or nations, do they replace other nations, so i will lose a nation when installing a new one?
Old September 22, 2003, 16:17   #2
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 02:07
Local Date: November 2, 2010
It really depends on how the mod is set up. Some are better than others. I used to do some heavy modding, but now I prefer either standard Civ3PTW (patched of course) or the Apolyton University mod from the strategy forum.

As to adding new units, you can add units without exchanging out others unless you want it to do that. For nations you can only have 31 total and there are currently 24 in PTW (don't know how adding new nations will work when Conquests comes out since it adds seven more nations). For more specific info you should probably check the Civ3 creation forum