Old September 30, 2003, 12:24   #1
XGX_Stealth
Settler

Local Time: 09:35
Local Date: November 2, 2010
DinosaursII
I jhave a small list of questions for the resident gurus, even though I'm comfortable playing civ, I've not done it online and I'm sure I'm missing some things.

First off, how do you specify what tiles you want your workers to harvest, try as I might, I cannot find the menu to specify that.

Second, is there anyway to get rid of a city that is too far down on your list of cities to find it in the diplomacy window? IE... you try to give a city away, but you can't because it's name is off the screen on the dimplomacy window's list of names.... shoot.

Also, how can I piss the AI off enough to make them declare war on me without messing up my reputation with the rest of the world....?
Old September 30, 2003, 12:32   #2
Oerdin
Deity

Local Time: 02:35
Is this about Civ or CTP2?
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old September 30, 2003, 19:31   #3
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Local Time: 11:35
Re: DinosaursII
Quote:
Originally posted by XGX_Stealth
First off, how do you specify what tiles you want your workers to harvest, try as I might, I cannot find the menu to specify that.
There is no such a menue in the, to check out the FAQ in this forum for a detailed explaination. From interest are question #27 and #41.

Quote:
Second, is there anyway to get rid of a city that is too far down on your list of cities to find it in the diplomacy window? IE... you try to give a city away, but you can't because it's name is off the screen on the dimplomacy window's list of names.... shoot.
Well no chance here. That is a known bug of CTP2 and without the source code not fixable, at least not for a fair price.

Quote:
Also, how can I piss the AI off enough to make them declare war on me without messing up my reputation with the rest of the world....?
Very difficuilt in the out of the box game, best thing is to attack them, the AI won't do much. If you are strong enough you can blackmail them with the war threat. If you want a bigger challange try one of the mods.

-Martin
Old September 30, 2003, 20:15   #4
Maquiladora
Call to Power II MultiplayerCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power PBEMCall to Power Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 10:35
Quote:
Usually just staying in their territory even when they ask you to withdraw makes them pretty angry.
Old September 30, 2003, 23:21   #5
Despot
Settler

Re: DinosaursII
Quote:
I had the same problem , so i remembered that i played in 800x600 , so i changed to 1024 and i could see them all in the diplomacy menu , i got so happy hehehe

with 800x600 resolution you can see about 36-37 citys in the diplomacy list and with 1024 resolution you can have a biggerrr list of city to give away ...

thats it
cya
Old October 3, 2003, 00:10   #6
XGX_Stealth
Settler

Aight, thanks guys.