Local Date: November 2, 2010
Gigamap 2194 Days of War Official PBEM
Something of an upgrade to the official 2194 game that just ended. Turn order:

Japanese:
Axis: El Awrence
Chinese/Americans: conmcb25
British: sas
Soviets: Darius871

Click here for the files. We must all use the same version!

Last edited by Darius871; September 30, 2003 at 12:41.
Old September 30, 2003, 12:39   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 05:35
Two conditions of me playing:

1.) I am the:

First choice: USA/Chinese
Second Choice: Brits.

2.) Sas is the Brits or USA depending upon which he prefers.

I just really want to do a PBEM on SAS's side vice playing against him since he ALWAYS kicks my but in this one!
Old September 30, 2003, 12:43   #3
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 04:35
Also, since most of the games of this ended or are about to end with an Axis victory, it would be best if the players most experienced with this scen play the Allies here, so it might be balanced out.
Old September 30, 2003, 12:51   #4
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Also, since most of the games of this ended or are about to end with an Axis victory, it would be best if the players most experienced with this scen play the Allies here, so it might be balanced out.
I agree, if the allies can win this one then maybe it is not so unbalanced
Old September 30, 2003, 14:57   #5
academia
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

eh... do you need a japanese player?
Old September 30, 2003, 17:40   #6
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Well, you snooze you lose Henrik, ale's in! Start it up whenever.
Old September 30, 2003, 17:42   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

What about SAS is he in for sure? Do you know who he wants to be?
Old September 30, 2003, 18:10   #8
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 09:35
I'm in Steve
Old September 30, 2003, 18:12   #9
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 06:35
Darius wants to get whipped again by the Nazi horde, eh?
Old September 30, 2003, 18:24   #10
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Most likely.
Old September 30, 2003, 19:41   #11
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

The arsenal of Democracy will save our democratic allies as usual.........

Wait rusia is a bunch of commies aren't they? No matter we will help them too!
Old September 30, 2003, 19:42   #12
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Glad your in SAS.
Old September 30, 2003, 20:59   #13
academia
Emperor

Ok. i´ll post my turn in a few hours
Old September 30, 2003, 21:02   #14
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by academia
Ok. i´ll post my turn in a few hours
Bring it on, you bug eyed monkeys will eventually pay!!!!!!

This is going to be interesting South America vs North America and Europe.

I think this is a first for me.
Old September 30, 2003, 21:07   #15
academia
Emperor

Quote:
This is going to be interesting South America vs North America and Europe.
Yea... you are right!!

Argentina vs. USA + your norwegian puppets

Old September 30, 2003, 21:11   #16
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by academia

Yea... you are right!!

Argentina vs. USA + your norwegian puppets

Well Darius and I both live in the Midwest. And the Midwest especially where Darius lives has a LOT of folks of Norwegian descent.

So its close to an Argentina vs the Midwest PBEM.
Old September 30, 2003, 21:28   #17
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

NEWS FLASH!

I made contact with Pap tonight! He may come back after having a tough start at school, and he needed a break. So look for that lovable Pollock soon!
Old September 30, 2003, 21:41   #18
Dr. Nick
Deity

Midwest? Is that slightly west of the Mideast?

Old September 30, 2003, 22:37   #19
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
Midwest? Is that slightly west of the Mideast?

Kiss my Dupa!
Old September 30, 2003, 23:42   #20
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 03:35
Hey guys!
Glad to see that this scenario is getting some play after a long time!
Sorry I've been gone for so long, school, work, football, and many other things have been keeping me very busy recently. I hope to see this one finish up, and I figured I would announce it here, I am working a Version 2 of this scenario. The scenario is completely reworked from the ground up.

Please post here the things you would like to see changed, unit values, new units, new cities, etc, etc!!

Pap
Old September 30, 2003, 23:51   #21
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Well Darius and I both live in the Midwest. And the Midwest especially where Darius lives has a LOT of folks of Norwegian descent.
Eh, dash der be plenty of them here, eh!
Old October 1, 2003, 01:14   #22
academia
Emperor

Let´s see...

First of all, The Holy Empire of Japan has decided to declare war on the world (with the exception of our good friends, nazi germany!!)

It´s time to liberate not only Asia, but the entire world, from the inferior "white" races dominance.
As you may know, thousands of years ago, God himself descended from the skies and empowered our Emperor with divine knowledge and unmistakable leadership.
That makes him the direct and unique link between the holy and earthly powers in our universe.

Therefore, japanese people were destined to bring purification and illumination to the rest of the humankind.
Accept us as your masters, and you´ll receive mercy.
Deny our divine hierarchy, and face your death.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF NEW AGE!

THE AGE OF JAPAN

Operation Theaters:

PACIFIC OCEAN
*Japanese bombers have destroyed the American Pacific Fleet.
*Wake has also fallen into japanese hands

American people: we suggest you to retreat your forces, and never dare to navigate these seas again...

SOUTHEAST ASIA
*Japanese forces have captured Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tarakan and Ambon.
*Port Moresby, Palembang and Rabaul also attacked.

Britain: we come here to stay. we won´t go back... our goal is Sydney.

CHINA
*Hong Kong liberated
*Japanese troops have slaughtered uncountable quantities of subhuman chinese "soldiers"

China: you know your destiny!! surrender and avoid the bloodbath.

SOVIET UNION
*Vladivostok have been emptied of enemy troops.
*Khabarovsk attacked

Russia: it´s public knowledge that trying to establish a rational conversation it´s impossible. You are no more that two-legged beasts, with even less intelligence than the bears that inhabitate your barren soil.
Just die. that´s all we want you to do.

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	imperial flag.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	54230  
Old October 1, 2003, 01:15   #23
academia
Emperor

File:
Attached Files:
File Type: zip jap1941dec.zip (87.6 KB, 7 views)
Old October 1, 2003, 01:17   #24
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Interesting so you attacked the Soviets right off the bat, very interesting.................
Old October 1, 2003, 01:18   #25
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871

Eh, dash der be plenty of them here, eh!
Actually "them" should be "dem".
Old October 1, 2003, 02:15   #26
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Interesting so you attacked the Soviets right off the bat, very interesting.................
I always do; Japan has the units in place at the start to deliver a crushing blow, so it'd be a waste not to.

Also, Japan's turn report has to be one of the funniest I've ever heard. I'm willing to surrender merely out of gratitude for the entertainment!

Old October 1, 2003, 04:29   #27
sas
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 09:35
This morning, Winston Churchill adressed the nation after the news from Asia:

"At 4.00 O'clock this morning, Japan attacked and invaded Russia, USA and British interests in the region. This was no surprise to me. In fact I gave clear and precise warnings, to Stalin, of what was coming. I gave him warnings as I have given warnings to others before.

The Japanese Emperor is a monster of wickedness, insatiable in his lust for blood and plunder. So now this blood thirsty gutter snipe, must launch his armies at the new fields of slaughter, pillage and devastation.

What kind of a people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realise that we will never cease to persevere against them, until they have been taught a lesson, which they and the world will never forget."

Last edited by sas; October 1, 2003 at 04:37.
Old October 1, 2003, 14:34   #28
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by sas
"Is it possible they do not realise that we will never cease to persevere against them, until they have been taught a lesson, which they and the world will never forget."
You have nooooo idea...

Old October 1, 2003, 14:38   #29
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Dam it Darius, you weren't supposed to discuss that!!!!!!!!!

BTW I concur on attacking the Soviets early as the Japs. The Chinese are so weak in this one it hardly makes it any fun attacking them.

Lets see what the Krauts do!
Old October 1, 2003, 14:43   #30
Dr. Nick
Deity

Still working on Grand Strategy...