Old November 8, 2003, 00:06   #391
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:16
Local Date: November 2, 2010
To: Solar System

We are willing to end this war if free and open elections are allowed on all of Mars. This is the only way we will agree to peace. The people of Mars must be free to decide who will rule them. At the same time as the elections the NBE will draft a new consitution for our nation and soon there after have elections for the new government.
Old November 8, 2003, 00:11   #392
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 10:16
To the NBE:
We are currently polling in all of India as to whether it support Tassadar II or not.
However the territory you occupy cannot be polled reliably, and therefore all their votes have been discarded.
However you are not the controlling power of Mars, and therefore cannot attempt to make demands of neutral Martian government.
Old November 8, 2003, 06:26   #393
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 11:16
The Newspaper
July 2180

Indian Alliance collapse
Thousands and thousand of Indian flooded into the council room in Delhi, a last attempt by the Alien government to activate all the killswitch failed miserably... apparently the hand of God stopped the impulse and than he left a message "no superweapons allowed".
After this the council of the thirteen found an honorable death by killing themselves.

Tassadar II was recognized as the new Indian leader by most power.

Military Parade in Moscow in honour of the victims of the Soviet Union
Russian, Uzbek, Georgian, and many other head of states attended at this parade, Even the governors of Poland and Ukraine. The Russian are gaining popularity between those people that once were part of the Soviet Union.

Chinese economy back on track
With the end of the war, and thanks to many profitable trade deals between other Asian Confedaration countries and even some Martian countries, (which allowed China to import precious resources for cheap, and increased the exports of Chinese products in those countries), the Chinese economy managed to recover from the crisis completely.
The Chinese have also started the rebuilding of the cities of Chengdu, Zhigong, Guiyang.
A different fate for the Indian economy, the costs of the war and the very low stability of the government are not allowing for the Indian economy to recover, as it seems that a lot of investors are moving their money to Russia.

The other big crisis of this last years, the WAF one, seems to be completely over now, and the WAF economy is starting to grow.

Brazil launches El Sol
A long awaited money for Brazil, the probe El Sol should reach the sun in short, the world await what this probe may or may not discover. Brazilian scientist used a mix of materials from both Mars and Earth in order to find a material able to resist to the sun temperature.

Manchurian Emperor sick
It seems that the disease who is making Emperor Huang Di suffer also reached the Manchurian Emperor, which was still in the Forbidden City as his daughter wished.
The Chinese Court Doctor said that since the Emperor was already very old and very sick, this new illness may be fatal for him, if not taken seriously.

India polls its people
Here are the results of the Indian questionnaire
Quote:
Have your views about India changed ever since our liberation? If so, how have they changed?
A: I feel more Indian. More patriotic. 24% B: I feel the same. 12% C: I feel less Indian, and less patriotic. 16% D: I don't know. 48% E: Write in.

(Martia India and India polled seperately on this issue)
Do you support the current invasion of the NBE?
A: Yes. 2% B: No. 95% C: I don't know. 3% D: Write in.
(Martia India)
A: Yes. 5% B: No. 87% C: I don't know. 8% D: Write in.

What are your feelings towards China not helping us defeat the New Boston Empire?
A: I don't like it one bit. 21% B: I'm disapproving, but not hateful. 28% C: I'm neutral. 32% D: I'm kind of glad, actually. 5% E: I'm very glad about it. 4% F: I don't know. 10% G: Write in.

Under an old Indian law, Tassadar II is the sucessor to Tassadar. However under Freedom of Peoples Act of 2021, the Indian people can override this other law. Do you choose to override the law? NOTE: If you choose yes, that is casting a vote AGAINST Tassadar II.
A: I do not support Tassadar II, and therefore vote YES to overriding the law. 49% B: I support Tassadar II, and therefore vote NO to overriding the law. 51%

Do you believe Russia would attack India?
A: Yes. 34% B: No. 23% C: I don't know. 43% D: Write in.

Should India break down all trade barriers with China?
A: Yes. 12% B: No. 45% C: I don't know. 43% D: Write in.

Should India adopt a new flag?
A: Yes. 2% B: No. 94% C: I don't know. 4% D: Write in.

Should the official name of India be "Republic of India"?
A: Yes. 65% B: No. 23% C: I don't know. 12% D: Write in. "Bharat Juktarashtra"

What are your feeligns towards the Pakistani situation?
A: We need to invade them again. 23% B: We need to give up territory to them. 12% C: Let's keep things as they are. 42% D: I don't know. 23% E: Write-in.

Tassadar II is discussing throwing an Independence Party in Calcutta, Bombay, and Dehli. It would involve free drinks and entertainment. Would you support this?
A: Yes. 100% B: No. 0% C: I don't know. 0% D: Write in.

The Communist Party wishes to make privately-owned corperations illegal. Do you support this?
A: Yes. 23% B: No. 70% C: I don't know. 7% D: Write in.

The Capitalist Party wishes to privatize the school system. Do you support this?
A: Yes. 3% B: No. 84% C: I don't know. 13% D: Write in.

The Green Party wishes to make it so India cannot tear down trees. Do you support this?
A: Yes. 31% B: No. 48% C: I don't know. 21% D: Write in.

Should India attempt to join the Asian Alliance?
A: Yes. 14% B: No. 37% C: I don't know. 49% D: Write in.

Should India keep it's intellects in the Asian University?
A: Yes. 57% B: No. 32% C: I don't know. 11% D: Write in.

Russia has proposed an alliance with India. Would you be in support of this?
A: Yes. 32% B: No. 28% C: I don't know. 40% D: Write-in

(Useless stuff like "What's your favorite movie?", etc)
(Useless answers like "Terminator 8", etc)
A new future for Siberia?
Russian engenners have proved very skillfull in transforming the arctic cold of Siberia into habitable and even suitable for agricolture terrain. The Chinese Emperor asked the Russian for a similar treatment of the Gobi Desert and other areas, under the payment of a large sum of money.

A Race for Saturn
Both Brazil and Akassou are working to a Saturn Mining Project, although those projects are taking up many resouces and time, as the scientist still have to figure out how to compete with such a different gravity.

Letters from the front
Where you'll find the latest news about the War

In the South-West where the main front is, a combined US - Russian attack against the NBE troops in the Indian Colony proved very succesful as they managed to inflict lbig casualities to the forces of the NBE and Flores, and regain most of the Indian land.

In the North-West the bulk of the Flores military, helped by support from the Diamoutene naval forces, landed into the main Russian colony, the Russian were taken by surprise, but in the end their defenses managed to stop Flores advance. But they are asking for reinforcements.

In the other Russian colony, that once was the colony of Pakistan, the people rebeled against the Russian government, the people there are asking for the independence of Gulastan to be recognized, the flag of Gulastan now flyes in some parts of the colony.

In the NBE proper a Brazilian invasion was succesful in establishing a beachhead, but the casualities were great, thanks to the ready NBE defenses.

In the Indian Eastern Colony The Earth forces managed to push the forces of Diamante back for many kilometers, however once again casualities have been heavy on both sides.

In the space above Mars one of the most spectacular space battle between Earth and the combined fleets of many Martian nations is being fought.
The Martians, being outnumbered by odds such 3:1 relied mostly on lightly armored but fast ships, and used a sort of "space guerilla" tactic. with this hit and run tactic the Martian fleets managed to inflict many damages to the Earth forces, however the Earth Juggernauth where hard to go down, while the Martians if hit were pretty much done.
Nonetheless the Martians, with tactics similar to those used by the Greeks against the Persians, managed to win this first battle. But the odds are still largely in favour of Earth.

In the city of New Boston the Boston Tea Party Association managed to destroy the prison where most of their leaders where held, the New Bostonian were not expecting such a thing and were taken completely off guard.
The Boston Tea Party Association answered with this move the requests done by the New Boston Empire.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old November 8, 2003, 06:34   #394
Giovanni Wine
King

Here is a map of Mars at War

http://gdnes.150m.com/gdnes-marswar.htm

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old November 8, 2003, 06:36   #395
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Isn't it statistically HIGHLY improbable many of those answers would have an "I don't know" majority?
Old November 8, 2003, 06:40   #396
Giovanni Wine
King

That's cause God does not know

I mean... it should really be up to you, not me

Saluti
Old November 8, 2003, 15:46   #397
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 03:16
To Diamante:
The Republic of Akassou cannot tolerate your aggression toward our Indian neighbours to the south. This war concerns us insofar as it affects our interests on Mars, and your unwarranted aggression has hampered Akassouan interests on the continent. We demand the withdrawal of your troops from Indian territory, just as we will not tolerate your aggression on this continent the same applies to India. This war must end now, if you do not withdraw we will be forced to interfere in order to return the continent to its status quo.

ORDERS
-place Republican Legions on highest alert, await Diamantean response before taking any action.
Old November 8, 2003, 16:08   #398
Tassadar500
Emperor

To: Gulastan
(secret)
We will let you claim independance this time but under these conditions. You will be a communist nation, help Russia in the wars in Mars currently and have a free trade.

To: CDA and Asian Confederation
(secret)
Russia is begging you to aid our forces in Mars. The governments on Mars and Facist and kill any citizens that oppose them. If you do not help we might lose our territory on Mars. For the sake of Russia, India, the US, the CDA, and the Asian Confederation please help. On a better note, we were wondering if anyone has territory they wanted Russia to improve? Everyone has some territory that is unusable.
Old November 8, 2003, 17:22   #399
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Empire of China

To Kingdom of Manchuria
Grievely we hear the news about your king´s health condition. Of course we invite Manchurian doctors to treat his sickness, if he wants to. But be assured, we will do anything within our power to help his majesty, as well as our own emperor. Our prayers are with you...

To Russia
Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
Orders--
Start storing all cash made so far. Which is $313,000,000,000
Greetings!
Since your country hasn´t gained too much experience with free market economies yet, the financial counsil advisors of Emperor Huang Di want to give you the following advise:
Storing money is killing off any economy, since it pulls the money out of the cash flow, and deposits it on the waste dump, where it waits for the inflation to eat it all up. Storing an amount like 300 billion INRs will cause your economy to collapse and will raise your inflation rate by approximately 15 to 18 percent.
To make good use of the cash, you should reinvest it into your economy immediately. Perhaps you could use it to cover the countrie´s expenses for some years, giving your population enormous tax cuts which will boost your overall economy enormously in the long run...
These are just suggestions, though.

To Pakistan
Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
To: China
Since our country is in bad shape, and we don't trust the Muslim - Hebrew Grand Alliance anymore, we ask for membership of the Asian Confederation.
Not only this would be highly beneficial for noth of us, but it will probably bring a definitive peace in the region.
We humbly await your response in the hope it shall be positive.
Your unexpected offer has ignited the most controverse discussion in the short history of the Asian Confederation. After five weeks of assembly meetings the AsCon has taken a final poll about the issue.
Quote:
Official polling results, AsCon Issue #12267
Empire of China [30 votes]:
pro - 25; con - 0; abstain - 5
Republic of Myanmar [8 votes]:
pro - 8; con - 0; abstain - 0
Thailand [12 votes]:
pro - 6; con - 1; abstain - 5
Republic of Taiwan [12 votes]:
pro - 2; con - 3; abstain - 7
Phillipines [10 votes]:
pro - 10; con - 0; abstain - 0
Kingdom of Manchuria [8 votes]:
pro - 7; con - 1; abstain - 0
Kirgizstan [2 votes]:
pro - 0; con - 0; abstain - 2
Tadshikztan [2 votes]:
pro - 1; con - 1; abstain - 0
Chinese Mars Colony [2 votes]:
pro - 2; con - 0; abstain - 0

RESULT:
Pro : 61 / Con : 6 / Abst : 19
The Asian Confederation welcomes its latest member candidate Pakistan!
Now that you have got candidate status, you have twelve months to prove yourself a worthy member. That means you have to fight terrorism and corruption as well as to grant a high level of personal freedoms to your population. The shape of your country won´t be a criterium, since the AsCon is built upon the doctrin of mutual economic aid.
At last we ask you to dismantle your entire nuclear weapons program. The world is endangered enough without it. Generally the use of WMDs is not allowed within the AsCon; We will help you with the disarmament program, and your economy will benefit from the decreased military spendings as well.
AsCon observation teams will be sent by next week to compile a complete data file about your country. But we think you will easily meet the criterias and Pakistani delegates will soon attend the AsCon meetings!
Again, welcome to the Asian Confederation!

To Republic of India
Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
To China:
We apologize for our remarks about your nation. But we still are not happy about your neutrility.
The Empire of China accepts your apology.
We have stated our reasons for our current state of neutrality. After all we are a democratic government, and the grand council has the power of decision making when it comes to external affairs.
However, as we have also stated before, we await further developments. Our neutrality is linked to the NBE´s promise to hold democratic elections soon. Should they continue their aggressive external and internal policies, the AsCon will decide again about her stance. And currently the tensions are rising in Eastern Asia...
While we cannot force our people to buy Indian goods, we can encourage them to do so . Because of the free market system, the costumers will soon remember the remarkable quality of Indian goods and the trade between our nations will reach former levels again. Establishing a free trade zone, again as we have proposed before, would accelerate the recovery enormously... Our offer is still on the table...

To all nations
While the AsCon is still disapproving the current Martian war, and while we will remain neutral for the time being, the need for humanitary help becomes more and more obvious. Therefor we will allow injured soldiers as well as civilians of all nationalities to be brought to the Chinese Colony on Mars. Our hospitals are fully equipped with latest technology as well as the ancient alternative healing techniques; Of course this is an offer of humanity, and to protect our neutrality the patients will only be allowed to return to their home countries after the war. Of course we will pay their stay there and make it most comfortable for them.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Today the emperor of China, Huang Di, has given permission to hold free elections in the CMC (Chinese Mars Colony). The public poll will make clear whether the colonists want to:
a) Stay a member of the Chinese Empire, with the internal autonomy they currently enjoy, and under the protection of the AsCon. That will mean the endured low tax benefits for Martian enterprises, and the continued common budget of the Empire and its colonies.
b) Declare an independent country, the "Tian Tang" (Paradise), which remains member of the AsCon but has to live on their own budget (that would surely mean the end for the low buisiness taxes due to Chinese support).
c) Declare an independent country and lose the protection of the AsCon. In this case "Tian Tang" would have to cede the space port to China, since it was completely built and paid by the Chinese Empire at a time when there were no Chinese colonists on Mars.

Last edited by Micha; November 12, 2003 at 16:06.
Old November 8, 2003, 17:28   #400
Tassadar500
Emperor

(secret)

The reason we are storing the cash is because we have some plans for it. We are planning to use the cash to boost our military and for building the space station. If we have cash left over which we should we will do what you said. It would help if you encouraged other asian nations to use our services. Long live China and Russia.
Old November 8, 2003, 17:53   #401
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

To Russia
From Empire of China
** secret **

Since the terrafoming project is a damned expensive thing, I highly doubt any of the AsCon members could afford it. China is facing a serious food shortcut estimated for 2210, so we have an urgent need for improving our farmlands. That doesn´t apply for the other countries within the alliance. Apart from that, we will have a huge food surplus when the deserted regions to the north become fertile grasslands, which will allow us to export cheap food to all over the world... So the hunger problem is solved at least for Eastern Asia for another century.

Of course the reputation of the Russian terraforming engineers will rise and spread with time, since the Chinese television is broadcasting a daily report about the progresses there, and the Asian University (with its 300,000 students from all over the world) will participate in it both in theory, teaching and practical help.

Perhaps the old spacefaring nation of Russia would be willing to share her Space station project with China? Right now we are more focussed on internal affairs, but we do reckognize the growing importance of a permanent mobile colony in free space. Those bases would provide a fair amount of research opportunities, and since it is a closed building, the people living there would be dependant on local suppliers which holds promising economical benefits...

China would like to contribute socially important modules such as hospitals, recreation commons and basic suppliers (food - clothing - equipment) to the Russian space station, but we will need a fairly long time to be able to spend our ressources on it, since the terraforming project is soaking up all financial surplus for the next five years...
Old November 8, 2003, 20:03   #402
Specialist290
Never Ending Stories
Warlord

Local Time: 05:16
BRAZIL TODAY
All The News That's Fit To Print... In Brazil

Government Poll To Be Issued Throughout Brazil

The Brazillian government has requested that all newspapers in the nation issue this poll for all citizens under the Brazillian flag. Therefore, we are proud to give the people a poll to answer.

Quote:
1. Do you support the war against New Boston and its allies?
A. Yes
B. No

2. (Only for Martio province, poll north half and south half separately) How are your feelings on autonomy from Brazil?

A. Bad idea; we should remain loyal to our homeland.
B. Good idea; we can provide for ourselves.
C. Don't care.
D. Write in.

3. (Also only Martio province) If granted independence, what ties should we maintain with our home country? (Answer all that apply.)

A. Military alliance
B. Economic and customs union
C. Membership in La Paz Pact
D. None
E. Write in

4. (Poll Mars and Earth seperately) What are your feelings about the current gov't. and its actions?

A. Strongly agree
B. Moderately agree
C. Moderately disagree
D. Strongly disagree

(Other uselss stuff like "what's your favorite soft drink?", etc.)
Government To Commend Army Corporal

Cpl. Juan Valdez, 42nd "Rio" Infantry, will be commended by the Presidio for his heroic actions on the beaches of New Boston. He shall recieve a promotion to Sergeant, and the following awards:

Medal for Valor, 1st Class
Order of the Southern Cross
Medal for Distinguished Conduct
Old November 8, 2003, 20:27   #403
Specialist290
Never Ending Stories
Warlord

To: Diamante

As much as we want to see Akassou dragged into this war, we want peace on Mars much more. Please withdraw from Indian territory and make peace, and try to convince your allies the New Bostonians to do likewise.

To: India, Russia
*secret*

We will get nowhere against the NBE if we do not coordinate our efforts. We should work out a combined allied battle plan for all forces. Specifically, we are asking for help in breaking out of our beachhead in the NBE.

To: India, Russia

Brazil wishes to help in the space station project with the materials we are expecting to gain from mining the asteroids and the information on solar energy we are expecting El Sol to provide. We also would like to construct our own space station,... (quick, what's a good Spanish/Portugese word I can use for a name?), to be put in orbit around the Sun between the orbits of Earth and Venus.

To: God

You made a slight error. We're attempting to mine the asteroids, not Saturn.

ORDERS

-Continue the sea and space blockade against the NBE.
-Bring in more troops to the NBE beachhead and attempt to break out. Await the arrival of allied troops.
-Let the nation of Akassou have the asteroids in the Belt between Mars and Jupiter for now. Our asteroid project will involve capturing Apollo (i.e. Earth-crossing) asteroids and putting them in orbit around the Earth. Once the minerals have been mined and the asteriod sucked dry, crumble the "waste" rock and ship it to Brazillian farms to use as fertilizer.
Old November 8, 2003, 21:01   #404
Tassadar500
Emperor

To: Brazil
(secret)
We will not be able to help at this moment. Our territories are being invaded and we need to gain them back and then go on to fight Flores.

To: US
(secret)
India has gotten enough help from us. Would you mind helping in our front now?

ORDERS--
Use Russia's strength, size, strategy and technology to re-gain the territory. Once regained use our huge space fleet to kill off all resistance. Attack the Flores home and fly air raids all over their home. For the Gulastan front if they respond no invade quickly.
Cede the territory the Russians have taken from India back to India then take the troops that were there back to Russian territory on Mars
Old November 8, 2003, 21:23   #405
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

The AEU pulls its troops out of the Indian colonies.

Following the Martian takeover of India episode and other nation's space efforts, a renewed interests in the mysteries and potential of outer space grips the AEU citizens. The state settlement agency, with substantial citizen and company investment, is preparing to found a base somewhere in the Jupiter systems of moons. The nature of the colony will be one of permanent settlement and industrial/economic development. The specific destination will be announced once the ships are ready to embark.
Old November 8, 2003, 21:32   #406
Specialist290
Never Ending Stories
Warlord

To: Russia
*secret*

Understandable. Perhaps you can contribute when your front there is secured.

To: NBE

Our Martian colony has always participated in free elections, just like all the other Brazillian provinces. Several times our government has presented polls concerning the independence of Brazillian Mars from the homeland, but the people have never voted in favor of secession. Seeing as how your request to hold free elections was granted by Brazil decades before you asked, we are willing to negotiate a settlement.

Brazil calls for a ceasefire between the NBE and all opposing nations to last until terms can be worked out for the withdrawal of troops from both the Indian colony and New Boston (or until it is cancelled).

To: Russia
*secret*

On second thought, if the NBE reacts favorably to our proposal above, we may be able to provide troops for you.
Old November 9, 2003, 00:00   #407
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

To: Earth

These are the terms we will agree to a peace.

All nations currently at war with NBE allow free and open elections in their colonies on the question on weather or not they want independence. We will respect the results of the election and we expect that a period of 6 months be allowed so that both sides can present their case to the people living there. We also demand that obersvers oversee the election and make sure that fraud is not commited.

We also demand that India will not attack and Marian nation. We do not trust a word they say and they have started a group commited to overthrouging our government. In fact India is the one that started this war and we would have been happy to limit it to INdia, but Earth in their foolish ways thought that NBE was the one that started this war.

We also demand the India pay reperations to all Mars nations involved in this war and all nations at war with NBE to with draw their support from the Boston Tea Party Association and help us track them down.
Old November 9, 2003, 02:07   #408
Nubclear

To the NBE:
Here is our peace agreement:
-All Martian colonies will be given a bid to independence. Elections in Martia India, however, will be monitored and if we find you tampering with the results then the affected votes will be thrown out.
-You reduce the size of your armed forces by 1/2
-YOU hold free elections as monitored by the international community
-YOU hold independence elections in all of your states/provinces/oblasts/districts
-Immediate legalization of the Boston Tea Party Association
-Give a public apology to your people for your mistreatment of them
-Cecession of all propaganda initiatives
-Refunding of your social programs and a cut in military spending
-Sign a non-aggression treaty with all of Mars and all of Earth
-Return all stolen territory to it's former owners (India will return any NBE territory to you, if were in any)
Old November 9, 2003, 11:07   #409
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

US to Russiasecret)
We will move any troops over there you need, to help.
Old November 9, 2003, 12:16   #410
Jack_www
King

To: India
We will never cut our troops streght in half, not when Earth has three times the millitary force that Mars has. THis is completely insane. We will also never legalized the Boston Tea Party Association. You are the ones that started this group, and in our eyes they are terrorist. They have even admitted they are controlled by your nation and you fund and support their group. THis is just insane demands that NBE can never agree too.
Old November 9, 2003, 16:35   #411
Nubclear

To the NBE:
When this party is legalized, they would become a democracy watchdog group.
However yet again you show your true face and deny democracy to your people.
And I am not calling on your Martian brothers to cut their troops in half. However we cannot risk another invasion by you and if you have truely peaceful intentions, you would agree to what I say.
Old November 9, 2003, 17:59   #412
Jack_www
King

This "party" is nothing more then a group of terrorist funded and support by your very government. To allow them to have a say in our government when they are controlled by a foreign power, you must think that we are idiots, dont you? No country in the solar system would allow a anther nation a say it its domestic policy.
Old November 9, 2003, 19:50   #413
Nubclear

To the NBE:
My opinions on the intellectual level of your nation are irrelevant.
And they would ensure that you are a democracy. However like I've been saying all this time, you don't want democracy. It is a lie told in order to prevent your destruction.
Old November 10, 2003, 02:09   #414
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:16
WAF Orders

Continue to rebuild economy (2 turns)
Begin to colonise the Jupiterean Moons (they would be independent Dominions of the WAF, with full citizenship rights) (4 turns)
Old November 10, 2003, 20:28   #415
Micha
King

BUMP

(Russia hasn´t answered China´s request yet)
(Time for an update )
Old November 10, 2003, 20:38   #416
Tassadar500
Emperor

Ask India's permission as well. We need to think on it.
Old November 11, 2003, 14:33   #417
Jack_www
King

If you really want someone to watch over us to make sure that the new government will truely be free, we would accept a nuetral thrid party, such as Canada. We would even allow such a nation to station troops in our country. BUt we will not allow India or any other hostile nation to have any say in our government. There fore we will not leagize the Boston Tea Party Assosiation.
Old November 11, 2003, 15:14   #418
Tassadar500
Emperor

To: NBE

We do not consider Canada neutral. They are your allies whether they are in this war or not. What about China?
Old November 11, 2003, 16:09   #419
Nubclear

To the NBE:
We would, of course, pull all support for the Boston Tea Party Asssociation).
This is your final chance to accept our peace treaty.
Old November 11, 2003, 17:04   #420
Giovanni Wine
King

If you want I can start the update now... but as it seems you guys are talking about the peace terms... and since all the orders I got are: "bombard - kill - destroy etc..." I can delay the update for tomorrow (but only tomorrow because after that I'll be without computer for a few days).

So tell me:

Do you want to wait for the NBE answer... or should I go on with the update?