Old October 30, 2003, 15:16   #211
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:16
Local Date: November 2, 2010
OOC: Yes I think that maybe the turns should be go faster. Your idea is a good one.

To: India

The people support this boycott 95% the remaining 5% are the criminals of our land and belong in prison anyway. We are not preventing you from trading with us. As soon as you drop this silly notion that NBE must give your bussiness bribes to come to our nation and invest we will stop the boycott on your goods. Untill then NBE refuses to support a nation such as yours with our people's money. Our people have demanded we take such an action.

As for the matter with our shipping. You are to repay the losses to Mars shipping by the end of this week. Other wise we will be forced to act if you do not.
Old October 30, 2003, 15:40   #212
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 11:16
Beijing Evening Star - Newspaper special edition

Beijing
Emperor Huang Di, currently suffering from a flu, has announced shocking news:
Yesterday evening a freighter from the Shanghai Space Trade Association (SSTA) had returned from Mars. All goods were still loaded, since it was denied access to the spaceport of the NBE. Since the Chinese government hadnīt committed any hostile actions against the NBE it is still unclear why chinese goods are suddenly included in their boycott of Indian trade.
The grand counsil is currently discussing that issue with his majesty, so the people are advised not to answer this national insult yet. There is no need for furtherly increasing the tensions that have risen during the last months between the NBE and some major nations on earth.
Officials of the New Boston Empire justify these measures by the claim "[the Chinese people] demand concessions for their bussiness to invest in our nation". Royal speaker Nuong immediately rejected that, saying "in a free market investors take their money to places that provide the prospect of repaying and giving profit. If the NBE isnīt able to create an interesting market, it cannot force others to invest!"

In Wuhan a crowd has initiated a huge demonstration against NBEīs policy. The Royal Guard (Chinese police; annotation by translator) is busy keeping things calm, because amongst the 600.000 protestors there are some radical elements sensing a chance to commit cruelties in cover.

Watch CENN (chinese empire news network) tonight about the outcome of the grand counsil meeting.

Beijing
Government of the NBE has just announced that they classify 5% of their overall population as "criminals". That means one out of twenty citizens is a criminal - according to official sources.
That shocking disregarding of its own population is shocking the people all around the worlds.

Last edited by Micha; October 30, 2003 at 15:50.
Old October 30, 2003, 16:08   #213
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 11:16
Ok people... so let's see what the people want (I'm feeling democratic now)...

Do you prefer:

- 6 months each turn
- 3 months each turn (as it is now)

It's your call

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old October 30, 2003, 16:46   #214
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 03:16
OOC: 6 months per turn

AEU to India :

No. We do not interfere with your trade, you will not interfere with ours.

AEU to Corporation :

Note that although there are no taxes for the time being, you will have to pay rent if you use space withing the base. Other than that, you are welcome to do anything legal down there that you want.

Several research institutes based in the AEU have sent teams to help study the Indian Mars-metal.
Old October 30, 2003, 17:01   #215
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 05:16
OOC: 6 months

US to WAF:
Perhaps we can take this one step further and rejoin our space exploration agencies back under one roof still called NASA, our mission control could be merged back with yours at houston and most of the rocket launches for you could take place out of florida again, it would help us both to have just one space agency again?

US to NBE: (secret)
While at the moment we can not trade with you do to needing to shure things up here, we would like to some time in the future.

Orders:

Help with reconnecting roads and rails with WAF
Expand moon colony/Tranquility Base (1 year or 2 turns which ever is first)
Improve economy (2 years or 4 turns which ever is first)
Increase army to medium (2 years or 4 turns)
Increase Air Force to Large (2.5 years or 5 turns)

Last edited by Nimitz; October 31, 2003 at 18:11.
Old October 30, 2003, 20:33   #216
Tassadar500
Emperor

OOC: 6 months

To: AEU
(secret)

Don't you think India is becoming out of hand? They have been hostile to 4 nations already. We must stop them with diplomacy first. If that fails militarily.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:04   #217
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:16
Yes we will merge our NASA's together. After all I have the facilities in Houston in prisitine order, and I am sure you have looked after Cape Canaveral also.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:20   #218
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 10:16
OOC: Obviously six months

To the New Boston Empire:
When have we said you must pay us to end this embargo? We have never said such a thing. You must be very new to diplomacy...Always keep your lies as close to the truth as possible. Or else you'll slip up and be found out.
The truth is, I have never said you must pay our corperations to go to your land. I have clearly stated in all my diplomacy that you must end the embargo against Asia or else we will blockade your nation.

To the World:
Look at the NBE. 95% support the embargo, they say. It is highly unlikely the numbers are not modified, however....They say five percent oppose but then they admit, IN FRONT OF THE WORLD, that the 5% opposing it should be locked up.
They are not giving their people free say. No wonder people do not vote no...They know if they do, they will be locked up by this tyrannical government.
The rest of the world tied my hands when it came to the WAF, and now they are a fascist dictatorship. However, they were not being openly totalitarian as the NBE is doing.
They first claim they boycott Asian goods. Yet they arrest anyone who tries to do business with Asian governments or companies.
Now they openly say that anyone opposed to the boycott deserves to be in prison. This is not democratic.

To Asia (Minus Russia):
In response to the anti-democratic threat posed by certain nations both on Earth and Mars, I recommend the immediate development of an economic and military pact. This will be called the "Asian Brotherhood Alliance".
Top Asian leaders would begin conducting meetings in, possibly Seoul or even at our university (which is a triumph, by the way). We must formulate plans to make sure that these fascist influences do not ever touch Asian soil.
I propose that the rules be the following: No nation within this alliance be able to attack any other nation without a majority vote of the ABA Council.
If any Asian nation is attacked by another nation, the entire alliance activates and the attacking nation will either be given a chance to completly surrender to all of Asia or be destroyed.
We would begin a process of modifying trade laws to allow goods to go through freely in Asia. We have the most seasoned cultures in the world, and Asia holds much of the worlds population. We would have considerable power to contain these fascist influences such as that from the NBE (Whom seeks to embargo Asia simply because they did not respond "in time").

To Russia (Secret):
Our satellites are noticing some military activity....Are you planning on attacking someone? I can readily help a friend such as yourself get rid of counter-revolutionaries.

To the People of India and China:
Hello! The Indian government would like to know your position on the following issues:

1. Do you support the blockade against the New Boston Empire?
A: Yes. B: No. C: I don't know. D: Write in.

2. If our Asian brothers wished it, would you support a war to remove the Jack regieme in the New Bostom Empire?

3. If the New Boston Empire were to attack India or any of our Asian brothers, would you support a war to remove them?

4. Concerning trade with America...What do you want to see happen?
A: Increase trade! B: Decrease trade. C: Embargo them. D: Blockade them. E: Keep things the same. F: I don't know. G: Write in.

5. Do you consider Russia to be an ally or an enemy to Asia?
A: Ally. B: Neutral. C: Enemy. D: I don't know. E: Write in.

6. Do you consider the AEU to be an ally or an enemy to Asia?

7. Do you consider the New Boston Empire to be an ally or an enemy to Asia?

8. When it comes to Indian foreign policy, what would you like to see happen?
A: Less hostile. B: More hostile. C: Same. D: I don't know. E: Write in.

To the people of the New Boston Empire:
India knows what you are going through. Both ourselves and our allies in China have been through great opression from the Mongols, the Japanese, the British....Yet we have triumphed. India is the most powerful nation in the world militarily, scientifically, economically, and socially and China is quickly climbing the ladder. Our friends in the world are also coming out of economic hardships and triumphing over oppression.
Recently your dictator said that those whom opposed the embargo would be sent to prison. This reminds me of when the British shot hundreds of Indians for protesting against British occupation.
As I talk to you, the glorious people of the New Boston Empire, resistence groups are beginning to form against your government. I want you to know that you are not alone for your quest for freedom. The New Boston Empire regieme may ask you questions and force you to answer in their favor, but know that there are places where you can be safe. There is a little-known (Read: Non-existent till now ) resistence group called the Boston Tea Party Association which is dedicated to your freedom. With cooperation of their leaders, we now know their major locations, and are actively supporting them.
As I speak, brave Indian civilians are now heading onboard a ship called the IND Freedom to assist you in joining the BTPA. These civilians are protected by international law, and they will help you in your quest for freedom and in ensuring that your totalitarian regieme does nothing to try to harm the BTPA.

ORDERS:
Form "Boston Tea Party Association" using reminants from old, young, and/or scattered resistence groups.
Send two ships, the IND Freedom *SECRET* and an unmarked, small vessel to the New Boston Empire loaded with civilians whom are opposed to the NBE.
Infiltrate the government of the New Boston Empire, and place them at Priority 1 Intelligence.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:27   #219
Tassadar500
Emperor

We do not like how you excluded us for your Asian alliance? And we are not planning to attack anyone. My question is why do you have sattelites patrolling Russia? And why post these polls in the newspapers against the AEU and Russia? We demand answers.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:37   #220
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

To Russia (SECRET):
Don't make it public next time.
We already have an alliance with you. We need not have another one.
And you must understand that we have to monitor every nation in the world in order to defend ourselves...
And these polls are to determine the wants of the Indian people. They are not "anti" or "pro" AEU/Russia/NBE.
And do not demand anything again from us. We have not demanded things from you have we?
Old October 30, 2003, 21:42   #221
Tassadar500
Emperor

(secret)

Is there something to hide? We could say the same thing. When have we posted polls on how Russians like the Indians

ORDERS--
(secret) Start monitoring India 24/7
Old October 30, 2003, 21:47   #222
Nubclear

To Russia:
We have nothing to hide. Heck, we allow you entry into our country as long as you wish.
It is simply to determine the level of relations the Indian people want with Russia.
Do you have something to hide? Your reaction to this has been EXTREMLY violent.....

ORDERS:
Begin infiltration of the Russian government, level 2 priority. Secretly, of course.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:49   #223
Tassadar500
Emperor

OOC: Comrade Tassader your NOT supposed to read the stuff and make decisions that's in secret.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:54   #224
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
OOC: Comrade Tassader your NOT supposed to read the stuff and make decisions that's in secret.
OOC: Sigh....It would only make sense for India to begin infiltration to find out what you are hiding.
Suddenly a very close ally has a violent reaction to polls, etc etc....? Of course India would be curious as to what is provoking this schism in relations.
Old October 30, 2003, 21:57   #225
Tassadar500
Emperor

OOC: Ok your decision is fine on those terms.

ORDERS--

Put Russia on high level for suspected Indian infiltration
Old October 30, 2003, 21:59   #226
Nubclear

To Russia (Secret):
We are sending people to monitor your government. Please allow them access to your files to prove you are not hiding something, and I will do the same.
Old October 30, 2003, 22:20   #227
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 05:16
US to Caribbian states:
We would like to know if you would like to join the United States, we are a great nation and could help you along and protect you from others?
Old October 30, 2003, 22:51   #228
Tassadar500
Emperor

(secret)

We will let you but you will be under watch of Russian officials because you cannot access files that relate to national security.

ORDERS--

Quickly lable the message to AEU under national security.
Old October 30, 2003, 22:53   #229
Nubclear

To Russia (Secret):
That is not acceptable. We will allow you to access all of our files, if we can access all of yours. Your reaction to our poll is extremly strange and we will get to the bottom of this with or without your cooperation.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:04   #230
Tassadar500
Emperor

(secret)

Fine go and search(OOC: You can't look at secret messages because they are done in private with no one recording.)
Old October 30, 2003, 23:05   #231
Tassadar500
Emperor

ORDERS--

Replace new National Security plans with old fake ones.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:11   #232
Nubclear

To Russia (SECRET):
Thank you. This in itself improves relations

ORDERS:
Begin burning sensative documents. Aren't we trusting allies?

OOC: OK, that makes sense.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:33   #233
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

New Boston Empire
To China:
If you do indeed wish to invest and trade with NBE the boycott will be lifted at once. We will also consider paying back any losses to your shipping to Mars for the miss understanding.

To India:
Again you show how ignorant you are. We will now enforce the boycott untill you stop with the lies about our nation and government. We also demand once again that you repay our losses to our shipping to earth at once!!

Orders:
Stop all messages and information flowing out of India at once. Outlaw the "Boston Tea Party Association", any one in the nation of New Boston found to be in this group will be charged with treason and put to death once they are convicted.

Start campagin to show the evils of India and their unjust ocupation of Mars and how they seek to destroy NBE. ALso ban immgration to and from India at once and remove India diplomats at once. Make sure though they are not hurt in anyway and make it as nice as possible.

Last edited by Jack_www; October 30, 2003 at 23:40.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:37   #234
Nubclear

To the New Boston Empire:
I have already disproven your claims that it is a "boycott". It is a government enforced embargo by every sense of the word.
And we will possibly pay 1/2 of your losses if you drop your embargo against Asia.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:42   #235
Jack_www
King

We now are only boycotting your goods as of now. Your actions have soon to us that you truely wish to see Mars as well as earth under your total controll. Thus the NBE will resist you every step of the way and refuses to have any bussiness dealings with you untill you change you attitude and stop your blockade of our shipping!!!!
Old October 30, 2003, 23:50   #236
foolish_icarus
King

AEU to NBE :

Although we have been ignoing India's blockade up to this point, you'll get no support from us about your policies. There is growing outrage among the AEU populace about your recent brutal opression of your population, and the further you travel on such a course the poorer you will fare in the regards of other nations.
Old October 30, 2003, 23:54   #237
Nubclear

To the NBE:
Our experts predict that if our economy goes down by 60%, we will be able to continue this blockade for at least 100 years.
At present, we can go on for thousands of years. So we will wait for as long as you need to realize your embargo is pointless, at which time we will discontinue the blockade.
In other news, the new "shipcount" is 24. Most of them carrying minor trade goods, however a few were carrying weapons.
And most this time decided to return to their home countries
Old October 31, 2003, 00:03   #238
foolish_icarus
King

OOC : How total of a blockade are you attempting to enforce? What's to stop cargo from merely traveling to one of the colonies or other Martian nations and then going off-planet? And are you trying to stop ALL ships from landing/taking off in NBE?
Old October 31, 2003, 00:27   #239
Nubclear

OOC: A blockade where a projected course or probability is to go to the NBE. Obviously, a ton of innocent ships, but I'm trying to create an air of.....imperialism.
And yes, if it comes FROM the NBE then it's blocked. All ships, any reason unless classified by the Indian government.
Old October 31, 2003, 00:49   #240
foolish_icarus
King

All AEU ship traffic to Mars are now protected by armed escorts. They will not be seized.