You could do one of the following if you do happen to get lost on a web page:
- Send out flares.
- Work your way out by typing in random URLs.
- Hum very loudly and hope that somebody will hear you.
- Sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- Blame it on the frames. (But whatever you do, don't put the blame on you.)
- Invoke the magical incantation of the browser's "Back" button.
- Make the page that you're on your browser's "Home" page. Then you can
be lost every time you get on the Internet!
- Stop and ask for directions.
- Hunker into your bunker. Hope you've saved enough supplies to last you.
- As a last resort, turn off your computer's power.
(For extreme cases only. Then you might have to face the rest of the world.)
It's probably best to use the handy sidebar to your right, or to go
to this site's large and comprehensive topic index.